Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
The eyes

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shortstoriestragicendings

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:58 pm
My first story, I don't know if I'm any good at telling them. This story has been playing over in my head all day. So please tell me what you think

The eyes

She opened the door and pulled herself up onto the seat of the explorer. Glancing over at the boy taking her home, she met his blue eyes and smiled. The recent events of the last weeks had put her there; her smile disappeared as she thought over them her mistake, the fighting, the yelling, the band. She needed a saint, she was falling and no one was there to catch her. She thought of the boy next to her, the first time they met, a high school battle of the bands. The first time she met his sad, blue eyes. They drew her to him, but someone already had her heart. The next time she saw him was at her best friends band practice. Again, his eyes caught her mixing her emotions, but both their hearts were taken. They became friends, her devoting her time to the band. Her loved one started to lose his grip on her heart. Eventually, he lost it completely. Her mistake was kissing another, a mistake because she hurt her love and her friend. Would she fall for someone and keep his heart? The blue-eyed boy shifted the radio station breaking her concentration. She glanced over at him believing he’d never be hers. She thought he’d undertake the role of a brother-like figure like every guy who seemed to cross her path. She caught a glimpse of her companion’s eyes, closed her own, and decided to see where life takes her.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:32 pm
My first story, I don't know if I'm any good at telling them. This story has been playing over in my head all day. So please tell me what you think

The eyes

She opened the door and pulled herself up onto the seat of the explorer. Glancing over at the boy taking her home, she met his blue eyes and smiled. The recent events of the last weeks had put her there; her smile disappeared as she thought over them her mistake, the fighting, the yelling, the band. She needed a saint, she was falling and no one was there to catch her. She thought of the boy next to her, the first time they met, a high school battle of the bands. The first time she met his sad, blue eyes. They drew her to him, but someone already had her heart. The next time she saw him was at her best friends band practice. Again, his eyes caught her mixing her emotions, but both their hearts were taken. They became friends, her devoting her time to the band. Her loved one started to lose his grip on her heart. Eventually, he lost it completely. Her mistake was kissing another, a mistake because she hurt her love and her friend. Would she fall for someone and keep his heart? The blue-eyed boy shifted the radio station breaking her concentration. She glanced over at him believing he’d never be hers. She thought he’d undertake the role of a brother-like figure like every guy who seemed to cross her path. She caught a glimpse of her companion’s eyes, closed her own, and decided to see where life takes her.

Very good, didn't notice any real mistakes, just remember to capitalize the title. I know how you felt, well I think I do. I'm sorry.  

[ In Nomine Satanas ]

Kentsui

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:26 am
I enjoyed it immencely. Keep writing and try putting more detail in.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:09 pm
^_^ thanks for the advice  

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:17 pm
Loved your story, O Pantless One  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:00 pm
Thanks Kirby
I like to run around in my underoos  

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:29 pm