Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply The Supernatural and Paranormal Network
the full moon

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

QUE_SAGE

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:51 pm
what effect do you think it has on powers?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:17 pm
not sure exactly what you mean. but i'm sure it has some kind of effect.  

Love.Your.Hate.

Breakfast Sex

Romantic Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:23 am
Well, I believe that the full moon gives us more energy to our powers so we're much more powerful and strong. And that might explain why in magick, a lot of spells and other form of magick is done during a full moon. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:25 am
i'm not quite sure what you mean either, but i'm very into those 'elements' that people are. i found out that i am Air, Fire and Night (night is different from darkness), and whenever there's a full moon a feel more alive or energetic than usual. i've also noticed that sometimes i'm even a bit more tired! also my 6th sense seems to get slightly better  

The_Brightest_Moon

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:51 pm
most of the time, when i do witchcraft(i'm a druid) that i feel better on a full moon. on a new moon, i feel a bit more drained than on a regular day. that i know of, most of the times that i do witchcraft, it is on a full moon. i'm pretty sure that the full moon has magical properties but a new moon, being the exact opposite of a full moon, has zero magical properties. all the other moons make me feel normal but as it goes from the full moon to the new moon, i feel myself getting more and more drained and when it goes from the new moon to the full moon, i feel more and more powerful, if that makes any sense to you guys at all  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:13 pm
the moon doesn't really effect me, the sun does, most of the magic i pratice involves plants, so the sun is very important to me, but most spells i know work better during a full moon.  

Nightmare5080

Yue Katayama

Fashionable Vampire

6,000 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Rally Tyro 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:20 am
hmm, idk but i've been thinking about that for a long time, i'm always so happy when a full moon is out but that's also when all the spirits in my house are at it's worse and they're always bugging me. It might have somthing to do with the supernatural but i'm not really sure.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:37 pm
It's different for everyone.
But for me, I ALWAYS feel the strongest during a full moon. I also, feel more peaceful and calm. Also, my powers are the strongest during a full moon.
3nodding  

Ketchup Is Not Real o_O

Lady Akirea

Ruthless Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:05 am
I have no idea... the night before my dad died, though.. there was a fullmoon, it was a weird greenish color. That was the first I've seen it like that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:27 pm
Magic phooey. I personally don't believe in magic so I wouldn't believe a full moon affects anything to do with 'magical powers'.
Though full moons do make me feel different, I think it's just it's beauty. The rays from the sun reflected off it's pale coloured surface, giving it an enchanting appearance.
o-o  

Mysterious Green Rabbit

Dapper Genius

4,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers