Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:03 am
"tisk,tisk,tisk,ash.....u cant kill me,u can never kill me"
xidans head was fine and looked like he was ok and still has his blade on tara's neck and moves it closer to her"times running out ash,either you die.........or she does?whats it going to be"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:07 am
braveheart soldier
xidans head was fine and looked like he was ok and still has his blade on tara's neck and moves it closer to her"times running out ash,either you die.........or she does?whats it going to be"
Ash pushes Tara out of the way and stabs Xidan in the stomcah with his chainsaw while continuously running it and at the same time he begins to shoot Xidan all over continuously.  

Carrot-Copper

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:12 am
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier
Ash pushes Tara out of the way and stabs Xidan in the stomcah with his chainsaw while continuously running it and at the same time he begins to shoot Xidan all over continuously.

ash keeps attacking but nothing happens and nothing hurts him and xidan stabs ash in the stomach so quickly,he didn't see the blade go in him  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:15 am
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier

ash keeps attacking but nothing happens and nothing hurts him and xidan stabs ash in the stomach so quickly,he didn't see the blade go in him
Ash smiles and stops attacking. "Didn't hurt. I know you're not really here."  

Carrot-Copper

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:18 am
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier

"Are you sure about that"
xidan looks down and sees ash bleeding from where he got stabed  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:21 am
Tara looks at both of them and watches the fight."whats going on now?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:20 am
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier

"Just an an illusion to make me think I was hurt. Too bad you can't add pain to fake wounds."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:32 am
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier

"Just an an illusion to make me think I was hurt. Too bad you can't add pain to fake wounds."

"how bout now"said a voice behind ash as the real xidan appeared behind him and hits the back of his head with the blade,hoping to knock him unconcious  

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:35 am
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier

"how bout now"said a voice behind ash as the real xidan appeared behind him and hits the back of his head with the blade,hoping to knock him unconcious
Ash moved forward with the blade and swung his chainsaw back at Xidan's neck.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:37 am
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier

"this isn't over"said xidan as he smirked as his head was cut off and his head free falled to the floor  

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:39 am
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier

"this isn't over"said xidan as he smirked as his head was cut off and his head free falled to the floor
"Shut up." He aimed the shotgun at Xidan's head as it fell and fired.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:48 am
Tara watched Ash and was still confused beyond anything now.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

w0lfangel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:15 am
i guess im the grudge....... auauaucaucauau! *crawls up kills someone*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:58 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Tara watched Ash and was still confused beyond anything now.
"Im really confused now..."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items