Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Legend Of Zelda Guild - REOPENED!!

Back to Guilds

WE'RE BACK! DID YA MISS US? 

Tags: Zelda, Nintendo, Eiji Aonuma, Link, Adventure 

Reply Tingle's Maps - Lost your way? Ask here for the solution in a bottle.
The Wind Waker - Help Sticky

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phantasmai

Angelic Gatekeeper

15,225 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:05 am
This is the thread for any and all questions pertaining to The Legend of Zelda; The Wind Waker, original launch system: Nintendo Gamecube. Simply ask your question in the topic and wait for a reply.

If you have beaten this game a few times and believe you have it down, feel more than free to post and help others as they ask.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:42 pm
I've beaten it a bunch, can i help people too question  

The flippen awesome Hobo

Blubba_Pinecone

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:35 pm
I've completed this one 100%. Every single thing. Therefore, I shall help. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:48 pm
i can be an advisor... I wrote my own strategy guide for this game (yep... i have time for that).  

Xenon Renorack

kattheif

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:41 pm
I need help with this game....please help me for I am stuck crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:54 pm
Do You really know what helps us help you?

DETAILS!!! That game is big. We can't exactly know where you are stuck. it tends to happen a lot.  

Revenge of the Dark One
Crew

kattheif

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:47 pm
Sorry, momentary brain freeze.....
I'm stuck at the part where u help the korok through the temple to restore the master sword....and he gets trapped in a cage and tells u that only the great deku tree would be strong enough to move the rock bloking the entrance....then he wishes the great deku tree was there to help.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:54 am
You need the hookshot to get him out. At the bottom of the dungeon beneath the giant wooden floor in that room is the mini-boss. Go through the door with the 2 Armos Knights(the big alive statues) and follow that path all the way until I think at the end the wood area will dissapear. When you get down there, you will most likely need a key, not sure, but at that point enter the door at the very bottom if you can and kill the mini boss to get the Hookshot. After that, use it to climb all the way back up the pit and in the area where Makar is held captive, put on your iron boots and shoot your hookshot at the bullseye on the statues forehead to free him.  

Xenon Renorack

kattheif

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:49 pm
Thanks.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:22 pm
Well... I finally got this onto the Internet. This is the Wink Waker Strategy guide that I made. Use the sections list for quick access!

The Legend of Zelda
The Windwaker

WARNING! This guide SPOILS the game! If you mind, then DON'T USE IT!

The setup: This takes place several hundred years into the future of all the other Legend Of Zelda Games. In the opening cinema, it explains how Ganon (names are really not used in the real cinema) appeared and stole the Triforce. Then how Link defeated him. Then it says that Ganon once again comes back but Link doesn't. And that's it. Then it just tells about boring stuff that you'll see for yourself at the beginning of the game.

-[sections]-
-[1]-The Beginning
-[2]-Dragon Roost
-[3]-Forest Haven
-[4]-Infinite Night
-[5]-Tower of the Gods
-[6]-Meeting with Ganondorf
-[7]-Getting to Earth Temple
-[8]-Earth Temple
-[9]-Getting to Wind Temple
-[10]-Wind Temple
-[11]-The Triforce of Courage
-[12]-The End of it All
-[13]-Songs
-[14]-Copy write stuff

Controls

Control stick: moves Link, or whoever, around.
A button: This can make you talk, put away your sword and shield, and roll and confirm things.
B: button: This is used for the sword attack or canceling things.
X. Y, and Z: These are the buttons that you put things to.
R: this defends and in your boat, you can jump ONLY with the sail up, and when your sword is away you can crawl around.
C Analog stick: used for playing the Wind Waker and for moving the camera.
L: also known as "Z targeting".

Map

This game takes place on the Great Sea! So, as you can see, it's all about sailing and being on islands. The game map is literally one big square. It has 49 islands.

I am not drawing an actually map. A-G is on the top 1-7 is on the side. Just compare with your sea chart to get it right.
Bold: means name is Red on the map, which means an important place.
G.S: Ghost Ship. The Moon thing is too confusing. Anyway, it’s easy enough for you to figure it out for yourself.

A,1: The Forsaken Fortress A,2: Star Island A,3: Northern Fairy Island A,4: Gale Island A,5: Crescent Moon Island,G.S. A,6: Seven-Star Islands
B,1: Four-eye Reef B,2: Mother & Child Isles B,3: Spectacle Island,G.S. B,4 Windfall Island B,5: Pawprint Island B,6: Dragon Roost Island B,7: Flight Control Platform
C,1: Western Fairy Island C,2: Rock Spire Isle C,3: Tingle Island C,4: Northern Triangle Isle C,5: Eastern Fairy Island C,6: Fire Mountain C,7: Star Belt Archilpelago,G.S.
D,1: Three-Eye Reef D,2: Greatfish Isle,G.S. D,3: Cyclops Reef D,4: Six-Eye Reef D,5: Tower of the Gods D,6: Eastern Triangle Island D,7: Thorned Fairy Island
E,1: Needle Rock Isle E,2: Islet of Steel E,3: Stone Watcher Island E,4: Southern Triangle Island E,5: Private Oasis (Eventually changes to your name in the game) E,6: Bomb Island,G.S E,7: Bird's Peak Rock
F,1: Diamond Steppe Island,G.S. F,2: Five-Eye Reef F,3: Shark Island F,4: Southern Fairy Island F,5: Ice Ring Isle F,6: Forest Haven F,7: Cliff Plateau Isles
G,1: Horseshoe Island G,2: Outset Island G,3: Headstone Island G,4: Two-Eye Reef G,5: Angular Isles G,6: Boating Course G,7: Five-Star Isles,G.S.

Quest Status and Items Inventories

This game features a lot of items that you can collect. Here is a list of and what they are used for.
Rupees: the currency of the game. At the start you can't hold a lot , but eventually you can hold up to 5000.
Telescope: used to see far off into the distances. Set to one of the buttons and then use the C-stick to zoom in and out. Get from you sister at the start of the game.
Sail: Use this when on your ship to be able to actually go somewhere. Make sure the wind is going into he direction you are heading! You have to buy this on your first visit to Windfall Island.
Windwaker: The games Ocarina. With this you conduct songs to create otherworldly powers like changing the wind direction or ever changing the time of day. You automatically get this when you reach Dragon Roost Island
Grappling Hook: the De-evolved form the Hookshot. Can be used to grapple onto certain objects and then swing back and forth to cross gaps. Get from Medli on Dragon Roost Cavern.
Tingle Tuner: Can be used to call Tingle to help you during the game if you have a Game Boy Advanced hooked up to the Gamecube. Get from Tingle on Windfall Island when you save him from his Jail Cell. This must be done at one point or another to beat the game.
Picto Box: Used to take pictures. Get from the treasure chest on Windfall Island hidden in the caverns that Tingle Dug. Beware of the mice!
Delux Picto Box: Used to take colored pictures. Also can be used to create Figurines with the pictures of enemies and people. Get form either beating the game and starting a new file with the special data or getting a Lightning Bug thing in Forest Haven and then going through a test on Windfall Island set by the Picture guy
Iron Boots: Used to walk through powerful winds, push down special switches, and even activate massive springs. Get on Ice Ring Isle.
Magic Armor: Get from the Open Air shop guy on Windfall Island. (guy wearing Eskimo thing). You must complete certain trades of items between merchants and then return to him to get this.
Bottles: Can hold many useful Items and things. They’re 4, and they are hidden throughout the land. They aren't necessary, so I won't tell you how to get them here.
Red Potion: Restores Health (bottle)
Green Potion: Restores Magic (bottle)
Blue Potion: Restores Health and Magic (bottle)
Elixir Soup: Restores Health and enables you to do Double Damage as long as you do not take any damage (bottle, 2 doses)
Fairy: Resurrects you when you die or heals you when used (bottle)
(There are probably more bottle items that I have not covered... these are the most important ones)
Spoils Bag: Special Items you collect from defeated enemies and in chests are kept here. There are many different kinds, each have some sort of purpose because one person is looking for one type of it or another. You can only hold up to 8 different items. Get from Niko in his first Obstacle course.
Bait Bag: Used to hold fish Bait and Hyoi Pearls. This bag can hold up to 8 of these items. Bought from Beetle on one of his merchant ships.
Fish Bait: Has servings. Can be used to attract the Fishmen to get maps, play a minigame, or get information. Bought from Beetle
Hyoi Pearl: Used to attract Seagulls. When one takes it, you control the seagull. Bought from Beetle
Delivery Bag: used to carry Delicate Items such as flowers and letters. Gotten from Elder on Dragon Roost Island
Flowers and Items purchased at Open Air Shop: Used to decorate Windfall Island.
Boomerang: Used to attack enemies and catch hit switches, also to cut certain cords. Gotten in Forbidden Woods.
Hero's Bow: Used to attack enemies with. Gotten in Tower of the Gods.
Arrows: Ammo for Bow. Buy from merchants or pick up from dead enemies.
Hookshot: Used to grapple on certain objects and fly towards them. Gotten in Wind Temple
Deku Leaf: Used to blow away enemies and to float. Gotten in Forest Haven.
Bomb: Used to attack enemies and destroy certain walls. In your ship, it becomes a Bomb Cannon. Get from merchants or dead enemies.
Skull Hammer: Used to attack or Daze enemies. Also used to pound down switches (like the Megaton hammer). Gotten in Forsaken Fortress (second visit).
Songs: Explained at the end of guide.
Piece of Heart: The more you collect, the more complete this becomes. After you collect 4, it empties and you get a heart. Found from treasure maps and in special areas or hidden areas.
Heart Container: Gives you anther heart and restores your health. Gotten from defeated bosses.
Treasure Charts: Gotten from chests.
Triforce of Courage: Collect all the pieces of the Triforce to get this.
Din's Pearl: Rito Treasure. Used to summon Tower of the Gods.
Forore's Pearl: Gift from the Deku Tree. Used to summon Tower of the Gods.
Nayru's Peal: Gift from Jabun: Used to summon Tower of the Gods.
Sword: KILL STUFF WITH B! Default sword.
Master Sword: KILL MORE STUFF WITH B! Gotten in Hyrule
Wooden Shield: Block stuff. Default shield.
Mirror Shield: Used to reflect certain light. Gotten in Earth Temple.
Power Bracelets: Used to lift giant stone heads. Gotten in Fire Mountain.
Pirate's Charm: Used to talk to Tetra or the King of Red Dragons. Get from Tetra automatically from first visit to Forsaken Fortress.
Hero's Charm: Used to see enemy Health Bars. Gotten form schoolteacher after collecting 50 (I think) Joy Pendants and giving them to her.

Walkthrough

Now we can do this! Okay, the Bold is your location. I will not count going to areas in between main locations. Just the ones marked on your map, or just where you need to go.

-[1]-The Beginning
Outset Island: Okay, you start by your sister yelling at you. She finds all the way up on her little lookout thing. Okay, mainly, it's your birthday, and it's not going to have any cake. No, but I'll get to why later. Anyway, your Grandmother wants you back home. Now you actually play!

Go down the ladder and wall across the bridge, yes both bridges. Now, keep on going until you reach the house Aryll came out of. Now your Grandmother gives that old thing that you have in every Legend Of Zelda game, the tunic. Now walk back up and to the lookout. Aryll gives you her Telescope! Look at the red post box you past on the way to the house and you'll see a cinema where a Giant Bird is carrying a girl and there are some Pirates behind it shooting rocks. One hits the bird and the girl falls into the forest. Now you have to go rescue her.

Anyway, go to the house's first floor with the guy with the REALLY huge head on the balcony. There you'll see Orca. Talk to him and you'll learn all the different sword Techniques, except one... MWUAHAHAHAHA! Ahem, excuse me. He gives you the sword and now you can go up to the path across the bridge, and into the forest. Just follow the logs and ledges to reach your first enemy! A Bokoblin. Beat him up and then continue of the ledge to fight 2 more coming in via bird carrying. Then the girl falls out of the tree! HAHAHAHA! You hear her name is Tetra, and some big nose fat guy tells you. Now go outside and the bird captures your sister. After that, you want to go on there ship. Before this though go under your house by crawling and get the chest, it has 100 rupees in it. Now, go get the shield and then you can go on the ship.

Pirate Ship: head straight into the door and then down the stairs. Talk to Niko to begin your Swabbie Training. It's quite self-explanatory. Nothing hard to do. When you beat this you get the Spoils Bag. With this you can carry things that killed enemies HAD! Now leave the inside and go up to the Crow's Nest. Now Tetra talks to you about the fortress and then you see the bird that kidnapped your sister. Then, you get a nice cinema with Link being shot out of a barrel and crashing face-first into the wall. Then he loses his sword. Welcome to the Forsaken Fortress. One of the most annoying places in the game.

Forsaken Fortress: From the start, move a few steps and then Tetra will talk to you through a rock. Just press A when the button is all spiky looking and shining, IF you want to listen to her. Walk up the stairs and into the searchlight, but you'll get caught. You really shouldn't but it actually makes the dungeon shorter if you ask me.

Now, in the jail, climb up on top of the table and go up to the ledge. Move the pot and crawl through the small space. After, go through the path and open the chest to get the map, but this place is really short so no one really cares. Now, go through the door on the LEFT, after you swing over by using the light, and go up the path that you can break off the small area from and reach the searchlight. Throw the pot at the monster and then pick up one of the Deku Sticks. Now finish off the monster and that searchlight is finished!

Head back down and use the door that you didn't go through. Inside here, just get across using the rope and head outside. Just go across to the door since there isn't anything else you need to do and go on through the to the next one. Now, head into the hardest part of this thing.

Hide under the barrel and maneuver to the door shown to you in the cinema. Make sure none of the Moblins see you or you have to go right back to the jail. After that, go through the door and then use the barrel at the top of flat area since there is a Moblin. Go around him and then up the slope. Go around the ledges, which should be clear of all lights since I told you to take them out.

Now at the top, you finally find your sword, and a Bokoblin General, which I will call them since they are more special than the others. Beat him with his sword if you can and then enter the room. You find your sister but of course, it can't be over already. Nope, they got to screw something up, and they do. The Helmasaur King, aka the giant bird with the mask on comes in the room and grabs you. Then he takes up to the pirate ship and the guy up there (Ganondorf) tells the bird to send you flying out into the open sea. Then a boat comes and you are taken to another island.

Windfall Island: Now, you finally wake up and you have to listen to a lecture from the King of Red Lions, a talking boat. You find out the Ganondorf is back (haven't I already told you that) and of course you have to stop him. What else is new? Anyway, you need to get a sail so follow the path into the town.

Walk through the main gate and then go all the way to the guy wearing the freezing weather costume. He's the only guy behind a counter outside and he really sticks out so if you can't find him, you’re pretty blind, or pretty oblivious. He has this great thing, also known as a sail, so get enough money to buy it if you don't.

Now head out of town and to the building with the guy dancing in front of a gravestone past it on a far ledge. Free Tingle inside by stepping on a switch hidden in the pots and he gives you the Tingle Tuner. You need a GBA and a connection cable to use it though and then you also get the Map to his Island... anyway, move the crate in his cell and go into the passage.

Mice will cause you to fall out into the cave below so the path through this to the chest is left, right, left, right, forward, forward, forward, right, forward, forward, forward, right, and there’s the chest which contains the Picto Box.

To exit, the nearest mouse is left, right and then you should fall down right next to your boat. Get on and use the sail and go faster in the wind. The arrow shows which way the wind is blowing and the wind is blowing towards the spot marked on your sea chart so just keep on going. Your destination is the large mountain.

-[2]-Dragon Roost
Dragon Roost Island: When you arrive you get the Windwaker, and the King of Red Lions teaches you how to use it. First head up the slope and destroy the boulders with the bomb plants, then go towards the broken bridge. Go farther up, destroy the boulder and sidle across the ledge. Now bomb this boulder, head down and move the block so you can climb up to that ledge any time. Now go up the path and you run into the postman again. He then says that he wants you to meat the Chieftain, so go up that path and into the cave when he is finished.

The Chieftain tells you that the great dragon Valoo is angry, and that means no one can go get the scale from the dragon and grow wings. Then you here about Prince Komali and that you may be able to help him because he is of age but to afraid to go get the scale. Now you need to go to Medli, who is up on the second floor. Also, you receive a Delivery Bag. Medli will give you a letter. Now head downstairs and enter the hall. At the end is Komali's room. Give the letter to Komali. He says he still doesn't want to do it then you say you can calm Valoo down and he goes on and on...

Anyway, now head outside on the first floor through the door you didn't enter from. Head down into the area with the large rock and talk to Medli. Now you have to throw here up to the ledge. Wait for the wind to go that way and throw here there. I advise you stand on the small chunk of ground sticking up. Then she gives you a bottle. Fill it with water and pour it on one of the plants. Now throw the bomb at the boulder and head into to where Medli went. When you go to the other side, throw bombs into the two pots being held by statues to cross the lava and enter the first dungeon.

Dragon Roost Cavern: When you enter, move the block on the left towards you and then the block in the middle to where the block on the left used to be to get into the next room. Kill the two Bokoblins and then take one of the flaming Deku sticks. If they burn out, light them again by running the top of them through a lit torch. Now light the two torches in the room to make a chest appear. Inside the chest is a key, use it to open the door in this room.

Break the wood with your sword and you get a mini movie of stuff around you. Head down the boards to the block. Move it out form its hole and then climb on it to continue. Now wait for the fire column to go away and cross the bridge, ignoring the Keese (bats). Bomb the rock to move into the next room.

Throw the large pots into the water to make the lava harden so you can walk on it. Go to the chest to get the map, then head towards the ladder. Be careful for a Red Chu Chu will fall down from the ledge above. Simply kill it. Now move into the next room. A Bokoblin with a Machete will come out of the wood in front of you. Defeat it and take the sword. Now destroy the wooden wall and head up that ledge and break the next wooden wall. Be careful for two Red Chu Chus will appear when you get to the top of the ledge. Kill them and move on. In the chest is a key. Now head down the path and as you approach the door two more Red Chu Chus will appear. Kill these also and then go through the door.

You are now back in the main chamber. Throw a rock or pot at one of the bombs on the wall to make them explode and you can get across. Now go across the plank and to the locked door you can see from here. Kill the Red Chu Chus as they fall from the ceiling and then break the weakened wood to find a Bokoblin. Light its Deku Stick and burn the wooden wall and activate the switch so you can go through the door.

Now you will be outside. Kill the Bokoblin across the bridge and then head up the ladder. Watch out for the large fire geyser and then kill the bird at the top. Sidle across the ledge and move past the boulder. Now jump up on the wood on the other side and just move across while hanging. Climb up and then throw a bomb at the boulder to get through the door.

Back inside, move the blocks in the middle only and then head to the top and through the hole. Beware of the mice for they steal your rupees. Move the block so you can climb on it and then break the pot to get a Deku Stick. Get the chest next to the torch to get the compass. Now light a Deku Stick and throw it at the wooden wall to burn it. In the chest there will be a key; use it to open the door in this room.

You will be outside again. Go up the stairs and kill the bird in its nest. In the nest will be key. Now unlock the door and head through. Light a Deku stick in one of the pots so you can see well. Light the torch in the area. Beware the bats and in the chest will be a Joy Pendant, which you will need much later in the game. Burn the wooden wall and then light the two torches near the door to unlock it. Enter this door and then get the bomb to blow up the rock near you so you can get to the warp pot.

There was another one of these in the first room. You can now use these to teleport between each other. Go across the bridge and enter the door. Kill the Bokoblin and then head up the ladder. Roll into the wall so the shelf will fall and break the pot to get a joy pendant. Now get a Deku Stick in the pots and light it with a torch. Now light the unlit torch. A chest will appear; inside is a Treasure Chart, which will show treasure out in the ocean when you open it. Now roll into the wall to break the shelf on the first floor of the room and kill the Bokoblin. Now go over to the nearest clump of pots and start chopping. One will contain a Bokoblin. Kill it to finally unlock the doors.

Now in the next room, I suggest throwing a pot at the fire bug or parrying it. If it curls into a ball, chop it till it dies. Now throw a pot where the fire Geyser is appearing to make a elevator. Climb onto it and move up to the ledge. Go through the door. Use the bomb plants near the door and destroy the two rocks, one containing a warp pot and the other the door to the mini boss. Go up the stairs, and don't stop running for they collapse. Head into the large area to see Medli captured and being guarded by two Bokoblin Generals. This is the mini boss part one.

Kill them quickly and a Moblin will come in via bird. He blocks your attacks and he does 1 heart damage so be careful. Kill him to finally win this battle. Talk to Medli and she gives you the dungeon item, the Grappling Hook. She also tells you that Valoo is angry because some monster is hurting its tail, which hangs down in the boss chamber. Now head up the stairs and use the hook. Wait for the cursor to go all spiky and then through it to grapple on. Swing across to the ledge. Now do the same with the next pit and then break the wooden wall with your sword. Jump down and start using the grappling hooks on things on the wall to the left now. Keep on doing this until you reach a door.

Now go inside and kill the Bokoblin if it hasn't already fallen off the bridge. Kill the Bokoblin in the pot and now collapse the bridge by breaking the ropes with your sword connecting the main support rope to the bridge. Get the chest, which contains a Joy Pendant, and then go through the door. Now go inside the cage and charge a spin attack to break all the ropes at the same time, or else you fall in the lava, igniting Link's butt. When it falls down go through the cave. Jump to each platform go up the ladder. Now look out over the ledge using the grappling hook to see something you can hook onto. Grapple it and then the door will open.

Jump back and go through the door. Latch onto the pole and then hold R until you stop moving. Rotate using the Control Stick and position yourself facing the large hallway. Swing to this and follow the path all the way to the end of the platforms. Use the grappling hook to reach the door. In this room, wait for the monster to shake its pincers and make a weird noise, now strike. It will curl into a ball. Carry it and put it on the switch so you can get in the chest, which contains the Boss Key.

Now backtrack all the way to room where you broke the bridge. Throw a pot at the fire geyser to ride up and back to the room with the very large door at the end. Use the grappling hook and then open the two chests, one of which contains a Knight's Crest, which you can use later. Now get a fairy in bottle from one of the pots and enter the boss chamber. Now fight Ghoma. To weaken Ghoma grapple onto Valoo's tail three times to break its shell. Now use the Grappling hook to pull it towards you and chop its eye, mostly when its arm gets stuck in the ground. This will kill it. Get the heart container and step into the wind. Congratulations, you have beat the first dungeon.

Dragon Roost Island: The mini movie now shows that Valoo is happy and he talks in Ancient Hyrulien, which cannot be understood. Now you get Din's Pearl. Now head to where Medli had mentioned and on the shrine, in front of the monument which is not broken, use the Wind Waker and when you learn the command, you get the Wind Requiem, which can control the way the wind is going. Now the Wind god appears named Zephos, and he says that you are the new Wind Waker. He also explains about his brother Cyclos was angry when his monument was broken and creates cyclones out at sea, which you will see a lot of.

Now I will tell you, there are small ones, and really big ones. If you see a really large one, don't go near it unless you have the Bow. Now go back to your boat and, using the Wind Requiem, make the wind head south. While you leave a fish guy will tell you about Sea Charts and stuff. Warning: at night time around one island, you may see a ghost ship. Don't worry about it...yet.

-[3]-Forest Haven
Forest Haven: The King of Red Lions tells you that you must find the Deku Tree and that he has Forore’s Pearl, which you need. Head up the path, and beware of the Boko Babas. Kill them and a Deku Stick will appear, but you don't need it. Now head up the path, use the grappling hook to get across and watch out for the Octorok. To kill it simply use your shield to block hits rocks back at it. Now just head up the path, kill the next Octorok, and grapple over to the Haven's entrance.

Now head up to the tree and get to it's face. It will be covered in Red and Green Chu Chus. Roll into its base and then quickly kill all of the Chu Chu's. If some go back on the tree, roll again into it's base and kill the rest. The green ones can hide in the ground and can take a hit better than the red ones, so be careful. After this, the Deku Tree speaks in Ancient Hylien then stops and talks in normal language. He tells that he owes you for ridding him of the creatures, and then says that he realizes Ganon has returned (Repetitive isn't it). Anyway, after this he says that the Koroks, who you will soon see can stop hiding.

They fly down from the trees and then the Deku Tree tells you that they were once human (probably the Kokori) and now that there is a ceremony that is about to begin that happens once every year. Unfortunately he cannot give you the pearl until the ceremony is over and furthermore, one Korok, named Makar is not present so they cannot start, he had fallen in the Forbidden Woods. Now you need to save him. The Deku Tree then gives you a Deku Leaf, but you need to climb up the Deku Tree to get it.

Go into the Baba Bud on the ground and shoot up to the next ones. When you reach a leaf, grapple over to the next and shoot all the way up the Leaf. Now you have Magic. You need to use the leaf to flutter down to the Korok and then exit the inside of the Haven.

Now change the Wind Direction to South West. Now use your Deku Leaf to fly to the island. Now change the direction to North West and use the cyclone to gain altitude and fly over. This is tricky. Also, watch out for the Land Peahats, these are smaller than the Sea Peahats and both can fly, but stay clear of them in the air and you will land at the Forbidden Woods.

Forbidden Woods: From the start, kill the Green Chu Chus around the area. Head up the slope to the right and get the chest, which contains the Dungeon Map. Now go down the path and head over to the giant nut on the ground on the other side of the room. Pick it up and wait for the creature on the door to open the Blossom. Now throw the nut at it and you can open the door(if you are too close to the door, then the bud on the monster will stay closed. Walk a little farther away until the bud starts opening and closing again).

Using the Deku Leaf and the Baba Bud, fly over from Baba Bud to Baba Bud and up to the door. Also, watch out for the giant spiky things on the wall, hitting them will hurt you. Also notice that going into Baba Buds replenishes some of your magic. Get the bomb, watching out for the Green Chu Chus and kill the monster to open the door.

In this room, use the Deku Leaf to spin the machine to the left to make the trolley come your way. Now do the same with the one farther to the right to go up to the higher ledge. Go through the door and in this room, blow air at the Peahats to daze them, then chop them to kill them. Kill the Boko Babas to activate a Baba Bud. Use it to climb up to the top of the structure. Now blow the machine and ride the trolley to the nut, get it and then ride the trolley back to the monster and kill it with the nut.

In this room, slowly approach the nut and vines will shoot out from the ground. Blow the nut and then pick it up. Now kill the monster to continue. In this room, head up the path to the left, grapple over to the next platform and then wait for the thing to come over so you can jump on it. Then go all the way to the door, and then pick the nut and carry it all the way to the door with the monster on it. Kill it to open the door.

Follow the path but beware the spiky creatures. They slow you down a lot and make it so you can barely jump. Just Spin attack them when they are on you and get to the other side of the room. Also in this room is a chest, which contains ten rupees...,hotdog! In this room, beware because of the roots coming out of the ground. Slowly make your way going left to the bomb, and destroy the two wooden fences. The one you can reach gives you the compass.

Now go the other way and get to the fence. In this chest is a key. Now use the Baba Bud to safely fly to the door. Now head back to the room with the giant hanging flower and open the locked door the nut is next to. Disable the Peahat and get to the other door. To do this shoot the one the makes the trolley go to the other side and then quickly jump on to get a ride.

In this room, kill the monsters and the moth larvae monster thing. Now use the Baba Buds to climb up the leaves on the trees. At the top will be two doors, enter the normal one. This the mini boss. You have to fight a Mothula. To kill it, chop it until its wings fall off, then just finish it off when it is on the ground. To hurt it while it is in the air, shoot it with air from your Deku Leaf. Then chop it. Now you get the Boomerang in the chest. To leave, target the two crystals above the exit door to open it. Using the Boomerang with the Peahats cuts off their wings so it is much more useful than the Deku Leaf.

In the other room, target the two monster with the Boomerang to kill them both. In this room, break the vines and then fly over. In the chest is a joy pendant, and through the door brings you right above the giant flower. Destroy the four vines with your boomerang all at once because they re-grow. Now jump down on the flower. Enter the door. Go to the right and kill the spiky monsters, the Green Chu Chus and the vines that suck your magic. Unfortunately these vines re-grow.

In this room, get the chest and then destroy the vines holding the flower. Use the Deku leaf as propulsion and move yourself through the water filled hall to the ledge on the other side. Now go through the door. In this room, climb to the top of the structure and activate all five crystals and the door the chest will open. In the chest is the Big Key.

Now two Moblins appear that you have to fight. After this climb back up to the top of the structure and grapple up to the door opposite of the door you came from. Jump down and you will notice you are back in the room with the three islands of spiky creatures on them. Go back through the door that you first came from. Now shoot the machine and wind will drive up the flower. Use the Baba Bud and fly up in the wind using your Deku Leaf. Kill the two monsters on the door to enter.

Go down the path and kill the monsters to make the vines go away and a chest appear. In the chest is a Joy Pendant. Go through the door at the end of the hall. Get a Deku stick and burn the wood off the pot, now enter the boss chamber.

To kill this boss, first be careful of the vines it attacks and, and use the Boomerang to destroy the vines it attaches itself to the roof with. Now chop the monster head. Be careful for it closes up quickly and if you are inside you get a lot of damage. Quickly kill it to save Makar and get the heart container and leave through the wind. Congratulations, you have beaten the second dungeon!

Forest Haven: You bring Makar back to the Deku Tree. Now the ceremony begins. The Deku Tree makes seeds that will be used to make tress across the ocean. Now the Deku Tree gives you Forore's Pearl. One more to go! Now head back to your boat. You need to head towards Greatfish Isle. Also, near your boat, the Post Box has a letter for you from Komali's Father. Enclosed is a Piece of Heart! Make the wind head north west. Now go out. Also, you will meet enemies at sea most likely at this trip. Do your best to dodge them.

-[4]-Infinite Night
Greatfish Isle: It now becomes infinitely night time...for a while. When you arrive, the island is completely destroyed. The King of Red Lions tells you that a water spirit named Jabun once lived here, and that no sign remains of him. Then the mailman comes and tells you that Jabun is on Outset Island. Also, you can't reach Jabun at the moment, but the pirates know where Jabun is and how to get in, because they have bombs. Also, the pirates are on Windfall Island. So head there. Notice that it stays night time and does not stop raining, and the sailing music has changed also. Make the wind go to the North East and then set sail.

Windfall Island: Go to the Bomb Shop outside of town. Sidle around the side and then climb the vines. Go in through the top to get inside. Now the pirates are inside stealing bombs. Also, you see that, after Tetra sees you that they will delay to morning, which won't come any time soon. You also learn the password to get into the ship.

Make sure the first letter is capitalized or else you'll never get in. The passwords do vary though. Anyway, go down to Niko and do his next test. This time you have to change the direction of your swing to get over to Niko. Now you get the bombs and can head to Outset Isle. Now leave and go to the Northern Fairy Island because I told you so. You can get a bigger wallet there. From there head to Outset.

Outset Island: There are Chu Chus infesting this island at nighttime now. You can look around if you want but go up to the top of the mountain connecting to the forested area. Change the wind to head west. Now use the Deku Leaf to fly over. Inside, head to the giant rock and blow it up. Inside is a fairy fountain. Now you can carry 5000 rupees, and trust me, you will thank me later for this, because you will need thousands of rupees to beat the game.

Now head to the back of Outset Island and shoot the doorway. Be careful because you will be in a whirlpool. Also, you have to shoot the cracked part to get in. When you finally break it enter and go into the center pool. Now Jabun and the King of Red Lions will talk. At the end, you get Nayru's Pearl! Now that you have all the pearls, head to the three spots on the map. First make the wind go north East. On the way, you may see a giant cyclone, dodge it at all costs!

Southern Triangle Island: There are Sea Peahats around the island so be careful. You can cut off there propellers with your boomerang though. Simply land on the island and walk up to the statue. Now you put in Nayru's Pearl. Continue to the island North East of here.

Eastern Triangle Island: Just like before, climb onto the island but this time you put in Forore's Pearl. Make with wind go north west and go that way.

Northern Triangle Island: This one has a giant cyclone near it so be careful. Put in Din's Pearl and the statue will turn into a goddess. Then a beam will shoot over to another statue, which will turn into a goddess and the final one. After this, a triforce appears in the middle of the ocean and the Tower of the gods comes out from the sea. Head there. It’s in the center of all three islands.

-[5]-Tower of the Gods
Tower of the Gods: Go inside. On the first floor, the water level raises and falls at certain intervals. First head over to door on the bottom right of the map in the main chamber. In this room is a Yellow Chu Chu. Hit it with your boomerang and then chop it so you don't get electrocuted. Also, when it hits water, it becomes invincible, while it's in the water. Bomb the two cracked walls and then go in. In the chest is the Map. Now many Yellow Chu Chus will fall down from the ceiling in the room. Kill them and then leave.

Now head to the door that is on the top right side. Move a statue to the shining area to open the door. In this room kill the Yellow Chu Chu and then go down when the water level is low. Place a small box on the switch to make a platform appear. Go up and wait for the water level to be down and cross. On the other side pick up the statue and carry it back to the main chamber. Put it on the area with the roof on it, inside the small hole that looks like the hole it was sitting in when you go it. It will glow and a gate will open next to you. Go down this hallway.

Move the two statues over the switches to open the door. Go down and move a block to the missing space in the line of three. Now light a Deku Stick and wait for the water to rise. Cross quickly and light the torches. Inside the chest will be a key. Now head to the left side of the main chamber and bomb the large cracked walls with your cannon. Watch out for the yellow Chu Chus. Get a Deku Stick, light it and then light the two torches at the lower door. Make sure you have enough time or you will be submerged in water and the torches and Deku Stick will go out.

Inside the chest will be a Joy Pendant. Now go in the upper door. Kill the flying skull and get the chest. Inside is the compass. Now go down to the locked door. Kill all the Yellow Chu Chus. Now stairs appear. Get the statue and run down right when the water starts moving. Now go up the stairs on the outside and put the statue into its hole. Now the water will stop in one of the mouths and you can get into the door.

In this room, watch out for the laser. Move statues from the entrance over to the switches. Now step on the final switch and platforms will move. Climb up them and go through the door. In this large room head through the glowing door.

Kill the yellow Chu Chu and ride to the other door. Inside, climb up the stairs and to the other side. Press R to call the statue. Guide it under the glowing path to end. Now throw it to the ledge on the side of the wall and jump over. Call it again and then bring it through the door (carrying it). Bring it across to the other door. Now it will go over to a circle and a pedestal will rise. Also, a slab will appear. Use the Wind Waker and learn Command Melody. Now you can control certain things, like those statues that you just encountered bringing to this room, as that one says.

Go through the opened door and inside grapple over to the far door. Now grapple over to the other side. Call the statue and step on the switch. Take control of it and move it over the glowing platform. Now go back to Link and grapple over to the door. Carry it into the next room and put it on the switch. Now grapple over to the new door and inside you must fight the mini boss, a Darknut. Either chop of its armor by hitting it or go to the back of it and chop the ropes so the armor falls off.

Or, you can parry attack its helmet off and can hurt it that way also. Just kill it and get the bow!! Outside, shoot the eye and then grapple over to the statue. Now, carry it across to the door and it too will rise on a pedestal. One more left! Go through the next door and inside and go down to the door.

Ride the platforms and shoot the eye. Now ride on that one and get the chest; inside is a key. Now go back. Throw two statues onto one of the platforms and the jump across on the high one. Unlock the door. Jump on the block then to a large statue. Climb across and then jump over the lasers using the Deku Leaf.

Now call the statue, control it over to the switch and then get Link through will the lasers are down. Kill the Wizrobe with your bow and throw three statues, not yours, onto one of the platforms on the entrance door to this part of the trail. Now go get the guardian statue and carry it across. Now it too will go up on a pedestal. When this happens, a ray of light will issue from each and then a large one will appear in the center. Use this to get to the next floor.

When you get there, carry two statues over to the switches. Step on the last to one to get the chest, which has the Big Key. Now the two statues will become alive. Chop them on the purple part on there back to make them run around and blow up. Now go through the door. Outside, watch out for the lasers. To kill them, shoot them with an arrow. Go inside the door.

To kill this boss, shoot the crystals on its hands and its eyes, then throw a bomb in its mouth. Repeat this process three times and you win. Watch out for his bomb laser, run away very quickly. Also, don't fall of the platform. Get the heart container and then go up the beam of light. Grapple onto the bell and ring it to activate a portal. You will sink in and eventually, Link will be able to breath and you will be in a vast time frozen black and white land. Welcome, to Hyrule.

Hyrule: Go inside the castle. Go down to the area with the triangle blocks. Move them into a triforce shape and the statue of Link will move and you can get into the basement. Pull the Master Sword from the pedestal and time will start again, which means you have to kill all the Moblins and Darknuts in the castle to get out. Now go back to you boat. Now you must go all the way to the Forsaken Fortress. But first, defeat Cyclos with your bow so you can teleport using the cyclones with the Ballad of Gales. You need to do this eventually. Now head to Windfall.

Windfall Island: Go to the guy dancing at the grave. Take out the Windwaker in front of him and then he teaches you the Song of Passing, which makes you be able to make day night and night day. Now go back to your boat and make the wind go north west if it isn't. Now we go to the Forsaken Fortress. As you get closer, bombs appear in the ocean so be careful.

-[6]-Meeting With Ganondorf
Forsaken Fortress: Blow open the front gate with your cannon and get onto the path. At the top you have to face Phantom Ganon. Knock back his energy balls back at him and when he finally misses he will fall to the ground. Now chop him with your sword. Repeat this until starts attacking you with his sword. Now chop him and he will soon be defeated.

The search lights really won't care anymore, now they shoot bombs at you. When you win, you get the Skull hammer. Now you can break stuff and shove those stupid barbed wire covered things into the ground. Now enter the door. Also, don't care about the Moblins either. Follow the path to the left. In the room with the ship. Roll past the hole, because if the hand catches you, you're back in jail. Now climb up the beds and to the top. Go through the door behind you. Go up the ladder and disable the search light. Now head back.

Use the Deku Leaf to float over and kill the Bokoblin. Now smash the things with your hammer and move on. Now go through this door and into the next room. Kill the two Moblins this time and go through the door to the tower. Now just go up the slope and ignore the evil little rat things. Sidle across first ledge and then float down to the search light that sees you. Kill it and then head back up to where you had floated down. Now go to the room with your sister in it. Smash the switch with your hammer to open the door. Now go in.

When you enter, you see your sister but not the Helmasaur King anywhere. Then you see Tetra. They take the girls in the cell and you have to fight the Helmasaur King as he busts into the room. Also, Tetra seems to know about your sword... Also, the room is filling with water. At the first part, just get to the top. Near the top, it will get in your way, smash it with your hammer and then go up. Now you have to fight.

When its beak gets stuck in the ground, smash the head with your hammer. Now do this until the mask breaks. Now when it gets stuck in the ground, chop it with your sword. Do this until it finally dies. Get the Heart Container and go up the path.

Now you finally meet Ganondorf. He says that the sword has no more power anymore. Also, he says that when you took the sword, it destroyed his seal. Now Tetra appears after he almost kills Link, and she tries to save you. Then he grabs her by the neck. Then he sees the necklace she is wearing, and his Triforce of Power starts resonating, which means Tetra is Zelda. But she's completely clueless. Then the Rito Tribe save you and Valoo burns the ship that Ganondorf is in. Then you go to the Tower of the gods, and you and Tetra go down to Hyrule.

Hyrule: When you reach the bottom, Tetra awakes, and then the rock that Tetra gives you starts talking to you. It tells you to go to the room where you got the Master Sword. Tetra starts asking who is using the stone. He tells you that Tetra also has to come. Now bring Tetra down to the basement. Inside is a man, who explains that the Hyrulien Royal Family made the stone, and that he made it.

He then reveals himself to be Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule, and he is Hyrule's King. He also tells you that he is the King of Red Lions. He says that, to stop Ganon the gods flooded Hyrule completely, and that is how the Ocean came to be. He says that the gods chose people to live on the mountain tops, who are your ancestors.

He tells Tetra to come to him, and that he says that the necklace she is wearing is part of the Triforce of Wisdom. He also completes the Triforce of Wisdom, and when this happens, Tetra turns into Zelda. Now that Tetra is Zelda, Ganon will be searching for the Triforce, and if he succeeds, Hyrule will be a land of pure evil.

Now he tells you that you need to return the Power to Repel Evil back into the Master Sword. He also tells Zelda to stay where she is. That was one hell of a cinema. Now, after all this, h teleports up to the basements entrance. Follow him back to your ship. He says that something has happened to the sages, and that is why the master sword his lost its power. He says that the sages should be in the Wind Temple and in the Earth temple. You must go to the temples but you cannot reach them in Hyrule, because Ganon has made a barrier around the castle.

You have to go to the mountain tops to get there, or the islands. Now first, head all the way to the one down near Outset isle. Sail to the quadrant after it (to the east) and go near the six seagulls. A Kraken will appear. Use your boomerang to shoot its eyes until it finally dies and a fairy will double your magic. Now head to Headstone Island.

Xenon Renorack

Xenon Renorack

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:24 pm

-[7]-Getting to Earth Temple
Headstone Island: If you get information about this island, you need to go to Fire Mountain, but first, use the Ballad of Gales to warp to Mother & Child Isles.

Mother and Child Isles: The Queen of Fairy World, and after some talk, she grants you the power of Fire and Ice to your bow. Now head to Dragon Roost and from there go south one area to Fire Mountain.

Fire Mountain: Shoot the lava shaft with an ice arrow to freeze the entire thing. Now climb all the way up to the top and jump in. Jump across the platforms. Kill the two fiery Moldorm things and get the chest. The clock then stops. Now you get the Power Bracelets, and can lift those giant stone heads. Now leave and teleport to Outset. Go back to Headstone.

Headstone Island: Lift the boulder and go inside. Now use the Wind Waker in front of the giant rock and you learn the Earth god's Lyric. Then, a ghost of a Zora appears, her name is Laruto. She says that she tried to keep the power inside the master sword but Ganon stopped her from being able to do it. Finally, she says that you have to find the person with the same instrument as her. Now go to Dragon Roost.

Dragon Roost Island: First pay the postbox for your message, just do it. Told you needed a bigger wallet, and trust me, you’re going to have to pay much worse fees than that for Tingle. You get the IN-credible chart, which shows you where the Tri-force maps are located, and then where the parts are.

Go inside, upstairs and down the path to the outside again. If you are in the volcanoes area, go back. Now grapple over to the other ledge and go up the ladder. There’s Medli. Talk to her and then conduct the Earth God's Lyric, and she will remember that she has to be a sage for the temple and now she goes with you. Now go to Headstone Island.

Headstone Island: When you arrive, the King of Red Lions tells you that the temple is home to an evil creature that stole the other sage’s power. He says that, pretty much, when you press R she follows you, and let you lift her. And also, you can use the Command Melody to control her if you need to. Now enter and play the Earth God's Lyric in front of the giant stone. Medli will play her harp and the stone will break. You both go inside and jump down the hole.

-[8]-Earth Temple
Earth Temple: Pick up Medli and go across the hole with her. Now bring her through with you into the next room. Kill the Moblin on the stairs and keep on going. Use Medli to get over to one of the Pillars. Step one switch and then control Medli and fly her over to the other one. Now the door will open.

In the next room kill the Chu Chus, but now there are Dark Chu Chus. Control Medli and use here Harp to reflect light at them and the funky looking chest. Kill the frozen Chu Chus by picking them up and throwing them and in the chest will be the map. Now the doors will open. Shoot a fire arrow at the wood over the pot to burn it.

In the next room, don't step into the blue gas, or you can't use any weapon for a while. Use Medli to reflect light at it. Keep here pointing at the switch on the right side and then smash it in. Go into the door. Kill the two flying skeletons and then move on. Climb up the ladder and move the block so you can have the shaft of light enter. Use Medli to make the chest appear. Inside is a key. Watch out for the black hole monster. He will throw you into the previous room. Go back and go through the locked door this time.

Burn the drape with the light shining and then make Medli freeze all of the monsters, or just trick them into the light. Place one on a switch and Medli on the other. Now go up the stairs. Go through the door with Medli. Kill the hand monster and then start moving the blocks. Move the only one you can move and a light will come in through the ceiling. Shine light at the shells and the statue to break them and the walls. Move the other two blocks into the holes. One will make a chest appear; the other unlock the door. Get the compass and then bring Medli with you into the door.

Leave her by the stairs and fight the monsters. Kill the two Moblins. Knock the lanterns out of the Poes hands but then they will posses you. Bring Medli up to the light and have her break the statues. Now get the chest. Inside is a Joy Pendant. Go through the unlocked door up the stairs. Beware the Redeads, because they can paralyze you and suck your health. Just jam buttons when they clamp onto you. You need to find a key in one of the coffins then kill all the monster to make the ladder appear.

Now go fight the mini boss through the locked door. The first round is one Stalfos, bomb it then chop its head to kill it. You have to kill it when it is blow up or it will reform back into its normal self. Now two more appear. Kill them like the other. In the chest is the Mirror Shield. Now you can also reflect light! Now reflect light at the moon on above the door and it will become a sun, and the door will open.

Now go to Medli and go back to the room with the blue gas. Have both of you shoot the two moons, having them both on at the same time (leaving Medli to stay doing one and you doing the other) and the gas will go away and stairs will appear to a door. Bring Medli down with you. Go down the path and quickly cross the bridge, for the skulls are surrounded by the gas that makes you not be able to use your sword. So if they hit you, you can't use any weapon. Break the stone by using the song and then continue on.

Kill the two Redeads (they hate light) and then shoot both mirrors until the statues break. Go right. Dodge the hand monsters all the way through. Get the chest, inside is a key. Now go through the room and back up the stairs. Go to the left. Run through the room quickly and the push the mirror to the end. Now smash the switch. Light will shine on the mirror and into the room. Go back and go through the locked door. Now Medli explains that the light she shoots on her harp can be redirected with your shield.

Use that to break some statues. Also, you can use the light to solidify Poes. Break the statue that cannon be hit directly by Medli's light with your shield. Now it will break. Go through the door. Run down the path. In the chest is 20 rupees. Go the other way if you don't want this. Break the stone and go through the door. Break the rock on the pot. Now fly down to the ledge all the way near the bottom. Go through the door. This is the longest and hardest room, maybe besides the boss.

Fly Medli over and have her step on the switch. Now light will come down. Move the mirror into the hole. Use Medli to shoot light at the smaller pedestal and then break the wall using your shield. Move the next mirror into the hole. Now break the statue and move the mirror. The first half is complete.

Move the next mirror into the hole. Now have Medli reflect light at the smaller pedestal. You can also break the statue. Break the wall and move the mirror. Now move the mirror behind the statue. The hard part really is lining everything up, if your bad at that, so I guess it’s not that bad of a room. Now make Medli shoot light at one moon and you the other. Now you can go through the door.

Use your Deku Leaf to blow off the gas then kill the skulls. Now kill the Darknut. Now get the Big Key. Now get back to the top of the chamber with the boss door in it. Fly over to it and then enter. The boss is a bunch of Poes put together.

First use the light to solidify it. Then throw it into a spike column. Now kill some Poes. Repeat this until they all are dead. Make sure to start running away when he sucks in air because he'll blow fire at you. Get the heart container. Step into the blue light.

Now Medli comes in, and she plays the Earth God's Lyric as you conduct, and then the original sage appears and soon enough the Master Sword gets half of its power back! Now Medli tells you that she must stay as a sage and pray. Now you have to go to the Wind Temple. You appear back on Headstone Island. Go back to your boat. Now teleport to Forest Haven and go West to Ice Ring Isle.

-[9]-Getting to Wind Temple
Ice Ring Isle: To warm up the island, shoot a fire arrow into the mouth of the giant statue thing with all the mist coming out of it. Now quickly climb onto the island. Slide down the path and then all the way over to the other side of the island. Be careful on the skinny walkway. Now jump onto the ice pillar. Go onto the moving one and then up to the next. Now jump inside the giant mouth and inside the hole.

Inside, follow the icy path over the water pit below. If you fall in, get to land and climb back up with the grappling hook. Go past the giant vase in the ice and farther up the path. Slide down over to the chest. Inside are the Iron Boots. Now you can walk past strong gusts of wind and push in those really stubborn switches. Now put them on and walk right through the strong blast of wind. Now head to Windfall Island. Go straight north of Gale Island.

Gale Island: Use the boots to walk straight through the wind and then smash the wind thing with your hammer. Now go inside and the use the Windwaker on the giant block. This time you learn the Wind God's Aria. Now a Kokori appears and tells you nearly the same kind of story as the last person did. Just head to Forest Haven.

Forest Haven: Go up the grapple, but his time, release all of your rope. Now swing inside the waterfall with the music coming out of it. Inside, talk to Makar then play the Wind God's Aria for him, and he will realize what he must do. Now bring him to Gale Island.

Gale Island: The King of Red Lions tells you that you have the cooperate to go through the temple. You can also control Makar like you controlled Medli too. Go inside and play the song to break the rock. Now head inside the Wind Temple.

-[10]-Wind Temple
Wind Temple: Bring Makar into the next room. Take control of him and make him go down the pit below. Beware of the Wizrobe. If he becomes a nuisance, use Link to kill him. Bring Makar over the soil and make him plant seeds, which instantly turn into trees (when the A button goes all spiky). A chest appears. Now make him fly to the other side and step on the switch to make the wind stop.

As Link, get the orange rupee in the chest. See, that was worth it. Now step onto the spring with the Iron boots and take them off to go flying. Do the same with the next one on the higher area but use the Deku Leaf to soar over to the door. From up here, burn the wood on the pot with and arrow then head to the next room with Makar. Kill the Armos and then use the Deku leaf to make the thing spin. The wall will rise. Bring Makar to the other side. Take control of him and make him plant two trees to open the door. Go to the next room.

Take control of Makar again and use him to fly over to each section of ground and plant a tree. At the last one, a Wall Master appears and instantly captures Makar. There is no way to stop this from happening. Go through the now unlocked door. Walk to the left and Makar will call you. Walk over to him. He says that you need to be REALLY heavy to move the block, but you also need another item. Just head over to where the Armos Knights are. Go through the door.

Jump down through the open hole and kill the Wall Master. Blow on the spinning thing to make the floor above you become a wall. Now use the spring on the other side to get up. Go through the open door. In this room, use the updraft to get up to the switch. Go over to the platform. Kill the Wizrobe. Now head through the large gate in front of you. Inside the chest on the ground is a Map.

Now go back and head through the only other hallway. Now head through this over to the other side of the large gap. Kill any enemies that you can when you reach the platform with all the skulls on it. Go through the door. Step on the switch with you boots on. Now go down to the bottom of the pit. Go through the unlocked door. Break through the middle block with your boots and now kill the Wall Masters. Move the spring block to the symbol on the floor and the other next to it. Now jump up through the gap. Inside the chest is a key. Now go back to the other room and through the locked door.

Inside is the Mini Boss. It’s a Wizrobe that can summon enemies, and it’s also stronger. Use elemental arrows on it and kill the enemies that it makes until it dies. Now you get the Hookshot!(suck that Grappling Hook)! Shoot the target and smash the switch with your hammer. Head back and shoot the targets on the walls until you reach a dead end. Fly over and get the chest, which contains the compass.

Now use the spring and the Hookshot to continue your way up. Now head over to Makar. Equip the Iron Boots and shoot the target on the block to finally free Makar. In the chest is a joy pendant. Now bring Makar down to the bottom of the pit. Take control of him and make him plant the seeds for the two trees. Now a large fan is on. Turn back into Link Go up and go to a platform near the top with a door. If you reach a room full of Armoses (or whatever the plural would be), it’s the right one.

Kill them all to open the door to the chest. Inside is key. Now head back outside. Go over to the platform with the chest on it labeled on your map and get the chest. Inside is a Joy Pendant. Now bring Makar up to the room with the area with the two Armos Knights. Go inside the door here. Now head through this room to the other side like you did last time. Just get Makar near the giant block. Play the Wing God's Aria and go inside the new door.

Kill all the Darknuts and then go through the door to get the chest, which obviously contains the Big Key. Now head back to the room where Makar got captured. Kill the summoner Wizrobe and then use the trees as grapples for your Hookshot. Now bring Makar up to the top and then head through the door. Use the Hookshot to pull the Blue Bubbles towards you, then kill them.

Use Makar to make the first two trees (if you can manage the second one) then grapple over to them and kill the remaining two Blue Bubbles. Now finish the job and head to the top. Kill the Wall Master then head through the door. Now step on the switch. Make Makar step on the other and the pit will deepen itself so you can go down under the fan. Now do that and head through the locked door.

Inside, Kill the two Stalfos, then kill the Wizrobe and its enemies. Grapple up to the switch and use the Iron Boots and step on it. Now bring Makar with you to the next room. Kill all the enemies here and then use Makar to fly over the wind and plant a seed in the soil. Now use the Hookshot to get over the pit, kill the Wall Master and move on through to the next door.

In this room, push some blocks right in front of the traps so they can't move. Now move one across to the gap and push it inside. Wear the Iron Boots while doing this so you don't get blown off. Now head across to the other side of the room. Play the Wind God's Aria and then enter the boss chamber. Inside is something of a Twinmold.

Jump into the sand pit. When it appears out of the sand, grapple its tongue thingy then chop it. Beware of the small babies it releases and watch out for when the sand starts to rise or turn dark, it’s going to appear there. Repeat this process until it dies and all the sand disappears. Get the heart container and step into the light. Now you conduct Makar and the original sage and the Master Sword is completely restored!

When you leave the temple, you see the King of Red Lions talking to one of the Fishmen, saying that the Forsaken Fortress is completely deserted, and is no longer cursed to infinite darkness either. Now, to return to Hyrule, you need to complete the Triforce piece that lays on the ocean floor. But first, you need to find the charts. And I am here to help you with that

-[11]-The Triforce of Courage
Triforce Chart 1: Head to Islet of Steel (B,5). Destroy any of the ships if you need to. Just destroy the ship blocking the entrance and go inside. Go up the stairs and play the Winds Requiem on the symbol. Inside the chest is the Chart. Notice that the map needs to be deciphered, as with the rest of the charts as well.

Triforce Chart 2: Head to Windfall Island during the daytime. When you are there, head to the main plaza. Go inside the school and talk to Mrs. Marie. Talk to her until you get the option "we need to talk" and choose that. She talks about the gang of children who don't listen to her. She wants you to talk to their leader for her, his name is Ivan. After you confirm that you will, head outside and talk to Ivan. He says that he won't listen but if you challenge him to a competition, he might listen. Challenge him, and now you get to Hide and Seek.

Anyway, head behind the bomb shop. In the back is one of the kids. When he runs, chase him and tag him. That’s one down. Head back up to the plaza and head out the exit near the tree. Go to the left and behind the bush is a kid. Chase her down. Now head behind the grave stone. Chase the kid down. The final one, Ivan, is on top of the tree outside the village with the poor person standing next to it. Ram it and he will fall down. Chase him and you have finally found them all. After this, he says he will be nicer, and you get a Piece of Heart from them too. Now they ask for you to apologize to Mrs. Marie for them.

Head back inside the school and talk to her. She congratulates you and you get 50 rupees. Now head back outside and they talk about how it's almost Mrs. Marie’s birthday coming up, and that she likes Joy Pendants. Also, there’s one in a tree. I found one in the tree near the bomb shop. Now they say they staged that whole thing and that they want you to give it to her. Anyway, head back up to the school and give it to Mrs. Marie. She wants 20 of them. You should have that many by now. If you don't anytime you find Bokoblins out on the sea, use the grappling hook on them and you will instantly get one.

After you give it to her she gives you the Cabana Deed. Now you own the Private Oasis. Now head there. It's at (E,5). Once there, go to the door and show the butler (who is actually a door) the deed and he'll let you in. You can smash the vases inside for a lot of money and play a sliding puzzle game, but use the grappling hook on the giant thing coming out of the ceiling and the fire will turn off.

Now jump inside to the basement. Follow the path to the right and jump down the hole. Inside, crawl down through the small area on the right. From there, at the intersection, head right. At the next intersection, just keep on going. Climb up the ladder and smash the switches with your hammer. Go to the left. Down in this hole, from the left side, head down this to a chest with an Orange Rupee in it. Now go back and down the other crawl space.

Now climb up the ladder. Smash the switch and then jump into the hole. Kill the Redeads. Smash the pots and then go into the crawl space. Go up the ladder at the end and then play the Wind's Requiem on the symbol Now get the Chart...Finally. Now just head back through the open gates and leave the basement.

Triforce Chart 3: Head to Bird's Peak Rock (G,5). Land on the shore and use a Hyoi Pear (you can buy these from Beedle) to call a sea gull. As a seagull, fly up to the perches on the island and hit all of the switches. Be careful not to get hit or you lose control of the seagull. After you hit them all, the door blocking the entrance to the hole will disappear. Jump inside. Play the Wind's Requiem on the symbol to make the chest appear. Inside is the Chart.

Triforce Chart 4: Head Diamond Steppe Island (A,6). Hookshot your way to the top and fall into the hole. There is a broken shipyard labyrinth, but what lies within is worth it. Go into the pot. Now go into the pot behind the Wall Master. Now get the Joy Pendant in the chest and jump down. Go into the pot to the upper right of the original entrance in the lower area.

Now go to the pot to the upper left and then get the chest. Inside is the Ghost Ship Chart! Now you can find out where the Ghost Ship is and can finally enter it! So wait till its night time and check your map. The area where the Ghost ship should be should have a glowing symbol on it. Head there or just wait till the ship appears at Diamond Steppe Island.

Just run into it and you will enter. Inside, use the light to solidify the Poes. Also, kill the summoner Wizrobe quickly. A ladder will drop, now climb up and get the Chart in the chest. Then, the captain will let out a creepy scream and the ghost ship will completely fade away...forever(You can take a picture of the ship if you want to ever see it again...only in the picture).

Triforce Chart 5: Head to Needle Rock Isle (A,5), but don't go to the island. Head west towards the fleet of boats and kill them all with your bomb cannon. When you kill the Pink one, a light will appear. Use the grappling hook to get the chest and inside is the Chart.

Triforce Chart 6: Head to Outset Island. Once there, get some soup from your grandmother first. If you haven’t cured her just used a fairy in a bottle next to her, then you can get soup any time you want. Climb to the top of the mountain but do not go across the broken bridge. Climb on top of the large rock on top of the summit and make the wind head West. Now jump into that direction with the Deku Leaf and fly towards the far ledge with the giant rock head the man was looking at. When you reach there, replenish your magic with the grass and then jump in. Use the soup whenever your hearts and magic get low. It replenishes both and doubles your attack power as long as you don't get hit. Now enter the Savage Labyrinth. The first 3 dungeons bring you to the Triforce Chart. The next two bring you to a Heart Piece. Anyway, there’s just a bunch of rooms full of enemies that you have already faced.

Here's what’s in each room: 1: Keese (bats). 2: Miniblin (rats with pitchforks) 3: Bokoblins 4: Red Chu Chus 5: Magtails (giant fiery scorpion millipedes) 6: Keese and Miniblin 7: Fire Keese and Magtails 8: Fire Keese and Bokoblins (dark room) 9: Moblins 10: Rest Room (money, items, hearts, exit, next dungeon section)

11: Peahats 12: Green Chu Chus 13: Boko Babas 14: Bokoblin Captains (dark room) 15: Moldorm (no wings) 16: Peahats and Boko Babas 17: Green Chu Chus and Bokoblins 18: Bokoblin Captains and Moldorms (no wings) 19: Moldorms (with wings) 20: Rest Room

21: Wizrobe 22: Armos 23: Armos Knights 24: Yellow Chu Chus (DO NOT CHOP THE JARS) 25: Red Bubbles (dark room) 26: Bokoblin captains and a Darknut (no shield) 27: Armos and Wizrobe 28: Red Bubbles and Armos Knights 29: two Darknuts (with shields) 30: Triforce Map Room.

Play the Winds' Requiem on the symbol and a chest will appear. Inside is the Chart. To continue, shoot a beam of light behind the chest at the statue. A hole will appear. You’re on your own from there though wink . Go up through the light if you do not wish to continue. There is a heart piece in it for you if you get all the way to the end. If you do exit though, you have to start all over!

Triforce Chart 7: Head to Stone Watcher Island (C,5). Climb up to the giant rock and break it. Now go inside the hole. Go through the door. First door to the left, Armos. Second door to the left, Moblins. Second door to the right, Wizrobe. First door to the right, Bokoblins. Now head into the main chamber and kill the two Darknuts with shields waiting for you. Now go into the final chamber and play the Wind's Requiem over the symbol. In the chest is the Chart. Leave the dungeon.

Triforce Chart 8: Head to Overlook Island (G,1). When there, use the Hookshot to shoot up the island from tree to tree until you reach a hole. Jump inside. Go through the door. First door to the left, Armos Knights. Second door to the left, two Stalfos. Second door to the right, Wizrobe Summoners. First door to the right, Bokoblin Captains. In the main chamber there will now be four Darknuts with shields. Kill them all to open the final door. Play the Wind's Requiem over the symbol to make the chest appear. Inside is the Chart. Leave the dungeon. Now that you have all the maps, head to Tingle Island.

Tingle Island: Head up to the top and talk to Tingle. Now, you have to pay him 398! Rupees PER CHART! That's a total of 3184 Rupees! Told you there would be really bad fees, and that you would need that 5000 rupee wallet. Anyway, if you don't have enough, go treasure hunting. Especially with the Treasure Charts. Many bring up Silver Rupees, worth 200 each. Anyway, after you have enough, just get them all deciphered.

Now on finding the pieces, there’s no real strategy to it. Just head to where it is on the IN-credible Chart. It's just like finding things with Treasure Charts. If that's too hard for you, then when you see the large beam of light disappear, stare at that spot. Then when you get close to over the spot, you will hear a shining sound. The louder it is, the closer you are to being right over the spot. Now just pull it up with the grappling hook. Remember, the side of the boat you send it down may matter! After you have them all, head to the Tower of the gods.

Tower of the gods: Head towards the entrance of the tower. When you are there, you show the Triforce of Courage, and the light appears once again. Also, the symbol of the triforce and the triforce of courage section is lit up on your hand, which means it dwells within you now. Now the power of the gods are with you. Now you are the Hero of Winds. Now you enter into Hyrule once again, for the final time.

Hyrule: Go inside the castle. When inside, you will notice the statue of Link has been smashed and the secret passage to the basement has been discovered. Go into the basement. Walk up to Zelda. She then disappears when she turns around. It was a trap...set by Ganondorf. He has taken Zelda (when have we heard that before). Anyway, now you have to fight two Darknut Generals with shields.

After you kill them both, the fire disappears. Now leave the basement. Head out through the back door and into Hyrule. When you reach the barrier, chop it and then it will shatter to pieces. Head onto the path. Fight your way through to the broken bridge. Hookshot across and enter Ganon's Tower.

-[12]-The End of it All
Ganon's Tower: Enter into the first floor. From the center, head to the bottom left. Kill the Bokoblin captain and enter the door. Shoot the skulls, for some are red bubbles. Now grapple onto the first one and jump onto the lava platform. Do the same with the next one. On the final one, climb up to the top and jump off. Fly towards the door with your Deku Leaf and then enter. Inside you have to fight Ghoma again. Same as last time. Grapple onto the tail three times, then grapple its eye and chop it when the head gets pulled down. It will be easier because your sword is stronger. Just kill it and your one done one quarter of the way to getting to the next floor.

Now head to the door on the upper left. Use your Deku Leaf in this room. Make the Gondola head towards you and then make it fly back. Now jump off onto the safe vine. Time your jump so it doesn't move out of the way before you reach it. This proves to be tricky sometimes. Just watch the timing and then jump and fly over. Now move the Gondola and fly over to it. Now time it so when you land, the branch will be down. Fly over and get on. Now jump onto the other one and fly towards the door. Beware of the Peahats at the end. Hitting them means starting the room all over again. Inside you have to fight the giant plant again. This battle is exactly the same also. Chop all the vines with your boomerang, then chop the bud. This battle will also be easier because you sword is stronger. Just kill it and then your half way done.

Now go to the door to the top right. When inside, run through the entire area while rolling so all the coffin doors fall off. Now go back and kill the Redeads. Grab a pot and run up the stairs Carefully drop it on the switch. Now run through the next corridor and then kill all the enemies using the light. Now grab the other pot and put it on the stairs all the way at the other end. Now just run to the door. Climb up the stairs and go inside. Inside you have to fight the giant Poe again. Solidify it with the light, then throw it into the spiky pillars. Now kill some Poes. Repeat this until it dies. Now head into the only remaining door.

In this room, kill the Wizrobe if you can. Now use the spring to fly up. Now fly over to the door, and go in-between the to air blasts. Now shoot the Hookshot target to the left and fly up. Now go inside to fight the Twinmold thing again. Grapple it's tongue and then and chop it. Be careful of the babies, and watch the sand for when it comes out. Repeat this until you win. Now the door to the next room breaks completely in the main chamber. Enter. Just run up the stairs. You don't have to kill anything. Enter the door to the left.

On the crystals, first target the second from the right, first from the left, first from the right and second from the left. If you hit them all in that order, a dark portal will appear and the King of Red Lions will appear through the doorway beyond it. He says that this is portal Ganon used to reach into the world above. You can leave here too, it goes up to the Forsaken Fortress. Anyway, leave this room and head across to the other side. Jump into the pit. Here we have a maze, with Phantom Ganon trying to kill you. Ignore him until you reach the final room.

The way through is: Behind you, left, straight, left, right, and straight. Now you have to kill Phantom Ganon. It's the same as before. Shoot the balls back at him until he misses. Hit him if he's on the ground two. I hit him twice and won... Anyway, you get the Light Arrows. Leave through the door. Now in this chamber, Phantom Ganon will appear again. Just shoot him with a Light Arrow and he finally dies.

Now get his sword and chop the barrier blocking the way up. Now head through the new large gateway. Head up the stairs. Kill everything in your sight. At the top, kill the two General Darknuts and the door will unlock. Use the light arrows in the hallway. It will instantly kill any enemy it hits, even if the Darknuts are wearing armor, they will die. Now head into the next room.

Here we see a room with a pool of water, and a large shade over a bed with Zelda in it and Ganondorf right next to it. Link starts wading towards it, until he sees Zelda sleeping. Then Ganondorf starts talking about being able to see her dreams, and all he sees are oceans. Then he says that the gods didn't just seal Hyrule away, they destroyed all the people. He says he's been waiting for you, and then starts growing into a giant monster!

This is Puppet Ganon. Equip your light arrows and boomerang. Now, use your boomerang to target the strings connecting him to the giant chandler. Continue doing this until all the strings are broken. Then move behind him and shoot the giant bulb on his tail with a light arrows. Repeat this process two more times to defeat him. It appears to be over, but its not. He becomes Spider Ganon.

To defeat him, look into the water so you can see him spinning. The camera will move to help you do this. When he stops, move to the back of his body, and shoot the bulb with a light arrow. Repeat this two more times to be done with him, but the more you damage him, the faster he will spin on the ceiling. Finally, you will face Moldorm Ganon. This is more of an accuracy test than a boss.

Try to shoot him in the tail with your light arrows. The more damage you do, the faster he will move around the room. After you shoot him a total of three times, this boss will finally die. Now, climb up the rope that leads up to the chandelier. Equip your grappling hook, and shoot one of the targets. Now climb up this. In the center of this level are pots filled with hearts and magic bottles, so stock up if you need to. Now do the same thing to reach the next level of the chandelier. In the center is a warp pot. Bomb off the top. Also, one the pots has a fairy in it so bottle it if you don't have any fairies.

Now, use the Hookshot to shoot get up to the wooden structure that leads to the roof. Through the doorway is the final boss. Enter only if you are ready. You will be on the top of the tower. Ganondorf starts talking about his country. He then talks about it is fate that would bring the three crests together, and he would get them. He says he will get the Triforce and make a wish, in general. He blabs on about that for a while, and says he has the Triforce of Wisdom, and now he needs your crest. He rushes towards you, and knocks you out, then steals your crest, but he won't kill you.

Now, he has assembled the Triforce. His wish to the gods is to return Hyrule to the way it once was. He wants Hyrule to not be under the ocean any longer, and to give Hyrule to him. Before he can touch it, the King of Hyrule already is. He wishes that the you and Zelda have a future, and too eternally sink Hyrule under the waves. Then, water starts pouring down in mass waterfalls, and a torrential rain starts pouring after the triforce stops glowing, and he says he "Ganondorf, may you drown with Hyrule."

Ganondorf starts laughing hysterically, and soon you and Zelda get up. She gives Link by the Master Sword, as Ganondorf gets two blades, and it is time to fight! To beat the first round, wait for Zelda to shoot him with a Light Arrow. Also, you can parry attack him to damage him as well. Be careful though, for he does 1 heart of damage per hit. After, the first part, he will knock Zelda out.

Now you have to fight him without Zelda helping you by shooting him with arrows. Just continue to parry and attack him when you can. When she wakes up, talk to her. She tells you to block the light arrow she shoots at you with your shield to hit Ganondorf. Do as she says. When this happens, immediately Parry attack him. You won't even really have a second to do so. If you can do so, you will shove your sword through his head, breaking the gem, and finally defeating him. Then, he will turn to stone, with Master Sword lodged in his head.

**WARNING ENDING CINEMA, SPOILS END OF THE GAME.** Daphnes starts talking about how he was so attached to Hyrule, that all his thoughts returned to old Hyrule. And then he says he wants you to live for the future. He says this was the only world that your ancestors could leave you, and to forgive them. Then Zelda suggests that he could come with you, and that the land above will be the next Hyrule. Then the King just smiles and says that it will be your land!

Then, Hyrule becomes completely flooded. You and Zelda are trapped in bubbles. You grab out for Daphnes, he also reaches out then, turns his hand down as you float away. After, you wake up floating on the ocean with Tetra. Prince Komali appears in front of you, as with the rest of the pirates, and your sister. After this small cinema, it goes into the credits. These are long and boring. Just bear with me here and watch them to the end.

After they are done, it shows a cinema back on Outset Isle, where you and the pirates are ready to set off. Soon, enough your sail fills with wind and you both set out, with everyone on the island waving goodbye. Your sister runs up to the dock and starts waving goodbye. Now it’s all over. After this, you get a choice to save a special game over a file. In this mode, you stay in your pajamas, some conversations are different, your sister is in the pirates skull dress, if you have a picto box it will be updates to the color version if it already isn’t and finally, you can understand ancient Hylien (like when Jabun talks, you can actually read it). Thank you for playing this game.

-[13]-Songs
Winds Requiem: up, left, right. Can change direction of the wind. Get it from the tablet on Dragon Roost Island.
Ballad Of Gales: up, right, left, up. Can travel using cyclones to certain areas. Get it from Cyclos by defeating him.
Command Melody: left, middle, right, middle. Can take control of certain things and people. Learn from tablet in the Tower of the Gods.
Earth God's Lyric: down, down, middle, right, left, middle. Used too destroy tablets in the Earth Temple. Learn from the tablet on Headstone Island.
Wind God's Aria: up, up, down, right, left, right. Used to destroy tablets in the Wind Temple. Learn from tablet on Gale Island
Song Of Passing: right, left, down. Use to turn day into night and night into. Learn after you get the Windwaker and return to Windfall Island after the storm part. Go to the day dancing in front of the grave. Use the Windwaker near him and if you can't move the control at all then you will learn the song.

Credits

Me, myself, and I. I made this guide, and I'm thanking myself.
Also, thank you Nintendo for making a great Legend of Zelda game.

-[14]-Copy write Stuff
The Legend of Zelda, the Wind Waker is copy write of Nintendo. The game, scenario, music, etc is copy write of Nintendo.

This guide is copy write March 10th, 2006. Do not, and I repeat DO NOT steal any part of this guide. If you wish to take a part of this guide and put it on your site, or wish to publish this guide on your site, please contact me at Dr.Spanosa@gmail.com. Yes, it is all one word. DO NOT CHANGE ANY PART OF THIS GUIDE. NOT FONT, SIZE, A WORD, A LETTER, OR EVEN A SINGLE SPACE!

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:56 am
Wow....you have a lot of free time.... eek  

kattheif

Xenon Renorack

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:12 pm
yes...yes i do. I'm currently making one for TP, im at the City in the Sky...Ooccoo place.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:34 pm
I'm at this island called needle rock isle. theres this hole i went in. There was a sign that said to light 6 torches I can only light 3 because im trapped in this little area.  

Flame Ultra Master

xlegendxofxmerahx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:30 pm
there's six of them, and believe it or not you don't have to leave the area (which is good cuz you can't). some of them are very far away, so try using your telescope and aim well! That's just about all i can tell ya.  
Tingle's Maps - Lost your way? Ask here for the solution in a bottle.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games