Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
leaving home

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

moonlight_horror

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:07 pm
i really want to move to vancouve to where my sister livers. i wish it was that simple, to be able to pack and walk out of my home... it will be a year at christmas since ive had a broken family... i cant take it anymore. it really hard to leave every thing i have to start over... i have a bf, school, cadets, sports and my friends to look after... i still cant decide if i should leave. does this solution seem to simple to you?
please help... i cant live with all of this stress
emo  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:27 pm

It's not easy at all. Even though I'm not close to the age of even thinking about moving out, just thinking about it makes me somewhat stressed out.

Think about it and make a decision with a clear mind. Don't let stress, anger, veangeance, or jealousy make the decision for you. Because you'll just regret it. Make sure when you think you've got an answer that a week later you still have the same answer. Because if you don't, it's being undecisive and you'll regret doing it.

Well, all that just says this sentence over and over again:
Make sure you're 100% sure.

I'm sorry if I'm not much help. I'm going through some rough times myself.

TCBmae

3,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100

Tucker Tegato

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:08 am
all i can say it to make sure its wat u want... cuz i almost did something like that, i was soo close to leaving then 1 of my friends made me realize that i'm leaving behind more than i thought i was... so just make sure its wat u really want...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:38 pm
Moving out at a young age is s**t, take it from someone who knows.
Don't unless your situation is totally unbearable. You should probably finish school and then think about it again.  

Glamboy`

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:46 am
Not exactly as easy.Well think about.If you leave,your leaving ur ordinary day life past and go on into somewhere you dont even know what's lurks ahead and does your sister ever let you know?If you stay,your staying for something worth it.  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games