Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
All I Need Is Some People To Help Me Through This..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TCBmae

3,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:20 pm

Me and my boyfriend have been together since the 3rd of July. It's the best relationship I've ever been in and we're meant to be; everyone says it.
These past few weeks have been excruciating for us. We're talking twice a week; and that's maximum.
Right now, he's living in Pennsylvania. Where am I? In Canada. He was supposed to come up for X-mas break, but he can't get enough money to come. He can't get a job because nobody will hire him.
Right now I'm going through one of the toughest things I've been through in a long while. Some of my close friends have given me credit for keeping a long distance relationship for so long. Now, I feel as if it's only being held together by two things: a thread. and fate.
I'm not looking for people to trash talk me and to tell me to get a life and to stop acting all depressive. I'm here to find shoulders to lean on. Even though I don't know any of you, I know that I love people. And anything with a positive social interaction will help me.
You can't fight against fate and expect to win..but I will at least try my hardest until there's no grain of sand left of hope in the situation.

So if you're here to try and "burn me", or take out some anger on me because I'm having a bad week, ******** off. Save your breath on something that won't take it away.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:09 pm
MSN: ililiequist@hotmail.com

I don't know you, but I can be there for you.  

[Opheliac]

Godsmacks_Voodoo_Doll

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:44 pm
I can be there for you too. I might even be able to help.. I might not be able to, who knows.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:51 am
Been there done that, in simple terms, a LDR is hard, when its good it feels like the best thing ever, when its bad, its even more crushing because you can't face your issues head on, thats before time zones is a factor.

All your friends say its meant to be, if it is, it will be, nothing more, nothing less. LDR is dangerous, no matter what people say. Because in the end, everything is amplified by 10. Just relax, it will sort itself out in the end. Patience is a virtue.... and all you have in this situation.  

Rellik San
Captain

TCBmae

3,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:35 pm

Thank you guys so much. And I added you to MSN, NutCaseFreaks. It's already going a bit better.

Thank the Lord for music, friends, and communication.
Without it, I'd be dead.

*hugs the three of them* I'll add you to my friendlist as well. All three of you. smile

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:18 pm
*shrugs* Its not really that big a deal... Giving advice I mean.  

Rellik San
Captain

TCBmae

3,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:13 pm
Rellik San
*shrugs* Its not really that big a deal... Giving advice I mean.

I added you to MSN, Rellik.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:17 pm
Yeah I just found out lol. biggrin  

Rellik San
Captain

Frizzzz

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:19 am
frizzy_mc@hotmail.com  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:00 pm
Long distance relationships can be pretty hard. I'm having one right now. But anyways, the hardest thing about a long distance relationship is that you never really know what the other person in doing. All you need is trust in each other, and knowing that the other won't go behind your back and try to get with somebody else, and then even if he can't see you face to face, atleast you'll know that your still in his heart. That should be all that matters.
tallncuban@hotmail.com

Ky-Kaisuke

Breathe_In_Ecstacy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:51 am
Ive been in a LDR and it didnt work out for me...but i do believe that if it is fate it will work out and you will be together in the end. i dont know how long it would take but i do think you will be together. my hopes are with you.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:20 pm
Hi Sweetie!
I know how you feel!
My bf is in Japan and I am in the United States!
I get upset a lot!

PM if you need to talk!

heart
Konstantine

Konstantine Keys

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items