Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
what are your favorite chinese songs? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

are they canto or manderine
  canto
  manderine
View Results

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:23 pm
blossoming_angel
[Bab! Co.]
blossoming_angel
[Bab! Co.]
lol, because Nissan Skylines are banned. And the Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 is my favorite car ever, and I try to look for it, and can't find it, because it's rare and only a few...

skylines banned? thats bad :3 my cousin use to have a car similar to one of those from initial d.. but i cant remember who owned it.. sweatdrop

Yep. whee

a ferari would be nice.. whee my friend's family owns one.. so lucky..

Oh, I don't like exotic/luxury cars... talk2hand It's all money...while imports/tuning takes skills to customize your car and race, etc...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:07 pm
[Bab! Co.]
blossoming_angel
[Bab! Co.]
blossoming_angel
[Bab! Co.]
lol, because Nissan Skylines are banned. And the Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 is my favorite car ever, and I try to look for it, and can't find it, because it's rare and only a few...

skylines banned? thats bad :3 my cousin use to have a car similar to one of those from initial d.. but i cant remember who owned it.. sweatdrop

Yep. whee

Oh, I don't like exotic/luxury cars... talk2hand It's all money...while imports/tuning takes skills to customize your car and race, etc...

if i could get one i would want one whee but i seriusly doubt that, my family isnt that rich.  

blossoming-angel

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:13 pm
blossoming_angel
[Bab! Co.]
blossoming_angel
[Bab! Co.]
blossoming_angel
[Bab! Co.]

Yep. whee

if i could get one i would want one whee but i seriusly doubt that, my family isnt that rich.

lol...there's people call ricers, who buy nice cars and expensive tuning because their rich, but they like can't drive and race or anything...and racers, hate ricers...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:40 pm
[Bab! Co.]
lol...there's people call ricers, who buy nice cars and expensive tuning because their rich, but they like can't drive and race or anything...and racers, hate ricers...

haha. sounds like a friend of mine except she does it on other stuff, everything i have shes going to get.. so annoying~ such wannabee's.  

blossoming-angel

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:02 pm
blossoming_angel
[Bab! Co.]

haha. sounds like a friend of mine except she does it on other stuff, everything i have shes going to get.. so annoying~ such wannabee's.

Haha, except for the term ricers is for cars...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:50 pm
[Bab! Co.]
Haha, except for the term ricers is for cars...

wannabees are really annoying. when i get my own ipod, i bet she will too.. damn thing is i go to the same school as her.. and her parents compare me with her.. makes me pretty irritated about that.  

blossoming-angel

QueenHawkeye

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:59 pm
I like 恰似你的温柔 by 邓丽君.

<_<;;

I grew up listening to those songs. I blame my parents, I'm really not that old 3nodding  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff