Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
AMVs

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AmethystHeart

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:12 pm
I want to make an amv for sailor moon but I have no idea where to get some video files for it that are compatible for Windows Movie Maker.

Needs some help?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:23 pm
I use other amvs for clips. Most of the time when you download anime, they are in a format that cannot be used in WMM.  

Darkness Cake

Rabbit-eyes

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:24 pm
Same here, I'm making an Usagi/Mamoru themed video.
The thing is, I think that we aren't supposed to post links to download sites here. sweatdrop
If you have AIM, you can message me and I'll see if I can help you out. 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:44 pm
okay  

AmethystHeart

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Syndrama

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:59 pm
Get a ripper program (preferably by purchasing it from a software retailer) and pull the scenes off of DVDs you own. It's the legal way to make an AMV, and the only way you can make AMVs that are enterable in Music Video Contests and Anime Conventions.

It's also how the people got their clips that you'd be STEALING FROM if you took the scenes from their AMVs.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:59 pm
you should check "candyman" on youtube. It's got clips from the Sailor Moon SuperS movie with Peraru and all those cute candy kids biggrin  

Kasumi Tanizaki

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:32 pm
~Alechsa~
Get a ripper program (preferably by purchasing it from a software retailer) and pull the scenes off of DVDs you own. It's the legal way to make an AMV, and the only way you can make AMVs that are enterable in Music Video Contests and Anime Conventions.

It's also how the people got their clips that you'd be STEALING FROM if you took the scenes from their AMVs.

For learning how to make them, it's okay to use clips from other AMVs, as long as you don't enter THOSE in contests.  
Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games