Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
OCD Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:38 pm
I'm not sure if it counts as an OCD, but after I've cooked something, I always check the cooker to make sure its off, sometimes just once or twice, other times for anything upto a few hours.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:16 pm
Rellik San
I'm not sure if it counts as an OCD, but after I've cooked something, I always check the cooker to make sure its off, sometimes just once or twice, other times for anything upto a few hours.

Probably is.

I heard somewhere people with OCD usually have fixations with multiples of 3.
Which explains why whenever I knock my hand on something I have to knock it another 5 times.

It's also hereditory.
Stupid father.

Gambino Statue

Frizzzz

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:59 am
Chaos A.D.
OCD is creepy...somethings are soo serious......it's insane....
mine is um, if i liter i have to pic kit up and put it in the trash, or when i d othe lock on my car i knwo you only need to press the button once buti have to do it to make the horn honk. they're just little things

Little things that get so annoying but the litter one wouldn't be so bad.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:08 am
The Frizz!
Chaos A.D.
OCD is creepy...somethings are soo serious......it's insane....
mine is um, if i liter i have to pic kit up and put it in the trash, or when i d othe lock on my car i knwo you only need to press the button once buti have to do it to make the horn honk. they're just little things

Little things that get so annoying but the litter one wouldn't be so bad.

Unless your at work and after your boss fires you you scatter all his peperwork everywhere.  

Rellik San
Captain

uchiha666sasuke

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:18 pm
i think my mom has OCD...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:24 pm
The Frizz!
I also do things in semetary (it's a habit), if someone brushed off my left arm I might turn around and get them to do the same to my right arm.

Or if I stood on a crunchy leaf with one foot, I'd do the same with my other foot with another crunchy leaf that made a similar noise to even it out.
I do that too. I feel so off for the rest of the day if something happens to one side of my body and not the other. My right arm usually feels weighty and my left just feels awkward. Also, I will ALWAYS put on my right shoe first. Even if my left is closer and I don't know where my right is. I will do whatever I can to make sure the right one gets on first or I feel terrible.

If you've ever seen The Aviator I have something like that too. I usually get caught on one subject / idea and I repeat myself over and over and over again until I either (a) think of something else to say or (b) drop the subject. It's really quite annoying, but I can't help it.

I also have cleanliness issues / eating issues. Like, if I keep my plate clean and then my mom puts something on it and the sauce or whatever gets on the plate I freak out and start yelling because my plate got dirty... It's awkward. Also with napkins, if people mash them up / go through 3 napkins in one meal (etc) I freak out. I always try to keep my napkin the same shape as it was throughout the meal. Also, when people use forks with fingerfood I cringe. Like the other day my friend ordered cheese fries and was stabbing it and all I could do was yell "you're hurting it, you're hurting it, stop!" and they all thought it was a joke but I started crying and huddled in a corner.

...I'm ******** up.  

Mr. Fascist

Breathe_In_Ecstacy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:29 am
i dont have it but my boyfriend does. everytime we walk anywhere. he counts his steps if he messes up he has to start over and with every syllable someones says he clicks his teeth together. oh and i was washing the dishes one time and he screamed at me because i did the cups before the plates.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games