Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Boyfriend Trouble Ahead!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Advice???
  Call him
  Hide
  Break up with him yourself
  Come to his house in the middle of the night, climb through his window, pounce on him, and start furiously making out with him.
  ~*~Poll Whore~*~
  Oooooohhhh!!!! A surprise!!!!!!!!!
View Results

Corpse_Bride_131

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:46 pm
Okay, so I went to Florida for five days last Thursday.(Got back today) The Sunday before, my friend and I started dating. Apparently, while I was gone he told another one of my friends that he broke up with me.(which he didn't) So my friend asked him why, and he said that I didn't live close enough to him, and that it was like, 20 miles. So while I was on the phone with my friend, I went onto Google earth to see how far away we were from each other, and guess how far??? The first person to guess will get a surprise!!! But I still need some advice because I was supposed to be going to the movies with him this weekend, and now I'm so scared to call him, because I don't want him to break up with me!!! UGH!!!!!! stressed sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:49 pm
Hmmm... 17 mi?

I think you should call him. If he breaks up with you, you know it wasn't meant to be. Plus, it's Tuesday. You have time to get another date for this weekend [even if it isn't super romantic or anything.]  

Forrest_Frenchie

Corpse_Bride_131

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:00 pm
nope. sorry!

That would be great, if there was another guy! There's this kid in my class who I'm in love with, but he hates me. So I kinda used a spell on him, and now he likes me.(I had a boyfriend so I said no. I'm just not a b***h like that.) But while I was gone, apparently my 'friend' told the most popular, bitchiest, loud mouthiest girl in our school, so I'm guessing by now he knows.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:02 am
Forrest_Frenchie
Hmmm... 17 mi?

I think you should call him. If he breaks up with you, you know it wasn't meant to be. Plus, it's Tuesday. You have time to get another date for this weekend [even if it isn't super romantic or anything.]

10 Miles?

Like what Forrest_Frenchie said I think you should call him or confront him face to face and sort things out.

niishi91

Ounsrey

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:03 am
Break up with him. He doesn't deserve you. When someone is with you, they should carry pride. I guess some sick people get pride for leaving a relationship first. But actually, breaking up with someone and leaving them is like saying, "I can't take this. I don't want to try anymore. I don't care for you like I used to." Like a coward giving up. If you really like him, set him straight. You can do it! Woot! But if he is going to tell others that he broke up with you, then obviously he doesn't have a lot of confidence in your relationship.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:22 pm
hmm..
i honestly think you shouldn't break up with him, hun..
Just.. talk it out with him, it'll make it better for the both of you..

x_JazzMin

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:02 am
now why did he just did that you??That's unfair and insane.I think hes cheating.If he proves me wrong,why did he did that anyway when the truth is actually your not totally broke up?  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games