Need help with MMBN6 Gregar

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kowtastic

Business Noob

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:21 pm
Ok, I'm in this place called graveyard, I went there after I beat Bass in Undernet Zero, But theres this door that says It can only be opened with the mark of "Z". What the heck is this mark of "Z"? neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:48 pm
I believe you are mistaken. It's S, not Z. And, that's gotten by completely filling up the Standard Chip library.  

tratetrsareaet

Kowtastic

Business Noob

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:43 pm
Oops your right, it is a "S". So, now I have to get all of the chips! Whats behind that door anyways?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:20 am
Forte/Bass SP. 2700 HP, still an easy boss.

After that, you get to go off and fight Forte BX. He's really fun and easy to beat. biggrin  

tratetrsareaet

Kowtastic

Business Noob

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:02 am
Does he ever use life arura? I think I rember him using it in MMBN3...I think...its been along time... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:37 am
Kowtastic
Does he ever use life arura? I think I rember him using it in MMBN3...I think...its been along time... sweatdrop
No, he doesn't have Dream Aura again. But, he doesn't need it. Forte BX's Shooting buster is impossible to dodge. And does a lot of damage. Basically, all of Forte's attacks are a lot faster, Forte's a lot faster, and he does much more damage. You're going to need a good folder to stand a chance against him. And he has 3400 HP.

The main reason he hasn't had Dream Aura in the recent games is because that way it makes him easier and harder. He can't be hurt while he's moving. You have to hit him when he's stopped/attacking. And just for anybody who didn't already know: It IS possible to counter-hit Forte BX. He leaves plenty of opportunities. You just need to know the timing well enough.  

tratetrsareaet

Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff