Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Worse fight due to racism Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

traya sakurazukamori

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:30 pm
tamcharles
@miko_rachel: It's unfortunate that no good deed goes unpunished. sad If I was there, I would've gladly turned a blind-eye to the preceedings.

@kyoslove74: Well... they get what's coming to them. Better to learn their lessons while they're young (and the worst thing that could happen is getting beat up) instead of when they're older (and getting shot at).

the kid that did the bad stuff at me.....he never rcoverd angmar not only took on his physical but mentaly......the boy's mind is in fear of the darkness or when ever you pull the sound of chain....he screms demons  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:51 pm
miko_rachel
tamcharles
@miko_rachel: It's unfortunate that no good deed goes unpunished. sad If I was there, I would've gladly turned a blind-eye to the preceedings.

@kyoslove74: Well... they get what's coming to them. Better to learn their lessons while they're young (and the worst thing that could happen is getting beat up) instead of when they're older (and getting shot at).

the kid that did the bad stuff at me.....he never rcoverd angmar not only took on his physical but mentaly......the boy's mind is in fear of the darkness or when ever you pull the sound of chain....he screms demons
... A perfect living example to others who want to be racists.  

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200

traya sakurazukamori

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:48 am
tamcharles
miko_rachel
tamcharles

... A perfect living example to others who want to be racists.

not angmar sama. my mother hired him to be my body gaurd. angmar is like he isnt human.....he is skiny but when he fights a build person angma wins with out a scratch  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:10 pm
I like this Angmar fellow. His form of "teaching" others that racism is bad is a great way to ensure compliance over the long term.

Sadly, everytime I read his name "Angmar" I think of Magmar the Pokemon. sweatdrop

Source: http://www.happychild.org.uk/Webimage/magmar.jpg  

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200

Minielf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:29 pm
Angmar? That's a strange name, given that there's the Witch King of Angmar in the Lord of the Rings.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:56 pm
Minielf
Angmar? That's a strange name, given that there's the Witch King of Angmar in the Lord of the Rings.

Angmar was a rarely name by the celtics and anglosaxin. j.r.r tolken thought it was a good named and used it. but of cores that not really angmar's name but he uses it only because thats the name a girl gave him, then we started to call him by that name.  

traya sakurazukamori

traya sakurazukamori

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:00 pm
tamcharles
I like this Angmar fellow. His form of "teaching" others that racism is bad is a great way to ensure compliance over the long term.

Sadly, everytime I read his name "Angmar" I think of Magmar the Pokemon. sweatdrop

Angmar feeds in negative emotion, it's what makes him strong.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:10 pm
miko_rachel
tamcharles

And Magmar feeds on lava, it's what gets him "flamed" for being a lame pokemon.  

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200

traya sakurazukamori

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:03 pm
tamcharles
miko_rachel
tamcharles

be careful, angmar sama hates comparesion. u'd be surprise what stuff he can do to a person.....even me  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:49 am
miko_rachel
tamcharles
miko_rachel
tamcharles

be careful, angmar sama hates comparesion. u'd be surprise what stuff he can do to a person.....even me
I'm sure someone with his disposition would not be one to appreciate Gaia. So I think it's safe to say that any comparisons made here wouldn't be such a big deal.  

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200

b4byy_5oul

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:12 pm
there was a fight at my skool once it was against tamil nd viet ppl nd thenn a gang of viets camee nd knocked out the tamil guy nd he was layin on the floor nd everyone was crying it was sad.. nd all the tamil ppl hated asians that day.. nd even the ppl hu were not in the fight.. it was scaryy.. but now its allgoods! biggrin  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff