Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply Ghosts, Demons/Angels and Spirits
ghosts at school Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Satrevi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:54 pm
keep in mind any place where peoples lives change for better or worse, you will see more ghosts, so, old warground, burial grounds, schools, hospitals, mental institutions, spirit magnets basically,

its the abandoned places you want to watch out for if you're going to be going by the area  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:17 pm
I remember when I was in elementary school, the 5th graders would do a (5th-grade appropriate/censored) Shakespeare play. And Eeeeeevery year when they were doing it, "Shakespeare haunted the school!"

.....Of course that's a load of BS now, but to us 5th graders we all believed it cause this kid kept on telling "how he saw shakespeare!" (of course he was lying) and we all believed him, and in the bathroom the door to one of the stalls kept on opening and closing on its own (bad hinges) but we all thought it was a ghost. So if anyone ever goes to my old elementary school, beware of Shakespeare! lol...

I just wanted to share that cute little story about how when we were little we all thought that our school was actually haunted by shakespeare xD  

The_Brightest_Moon

Neko_Bast

Tricky Cat

19,600 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:17 pm
Even though my Hightschool has had 4 documented deaths, all students who died of natural causes, no ghosts have been spoted. At lest I haven't heard about it. Allthough the PE building was always creepy when you where alone. ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:41 pm
i have always felt there was one always in the libray of my school and i think that is the same one that followes me around everywhere (it even pokes me like one one my friend ( she pokes me useing her nails)) thought every now and then i have felt wierd things in the cafeitera (ya my spell is horrable "almost") and ill look but nothing is there but it feels as though there is one  

Prince of cosplay

Romantic Lover

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200

Inu Hanami

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:04 pm
Kairi Soras Everything
Ghost.
I wish my school was haunted.

No you do not  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:29 am
Inu Hanami
Kairi Soras Everything
Ghost.
I wish my school was haunted.

No you do not
y not?  

Prince of cosplay

Romantic Lover

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200

lovelovehatehatexx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:02 pm
The school i am at it hmmm 50 years old so i went to the "dungeon" as we call it and there is a blocked off on but the curiosity got the better of me and i went inside, and to my horror, that was the place of the murder that no one knows about! no wonder it was blocked off. now the spirits at the school follow me around. there friendly though so i don't mind.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:12 pm
lovelovehatehatexx
The school i am at it hmmm 50 years old so i went to the "dungeon" as we call it and there is a blocked off on but the curiosity got the better of me and i went inside, and to my horror, that was the place of the murder that no one knows about! no wonder it was blocked off. now the spirits at the school follow me around. there friendly though so i don't mind.
well atleast they are nice. could u talk to them?  

watermoon2

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Ghosts, Demons/Angels and Spirits

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items