Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Linkin Park and Evanescence: Emo? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:16 pm
Well you know, human nature and all.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:26 am
Rellik San
Well you know, the people here are hardly gonna list Angela Gossow and Arch Enemy... well I think I did, but saying that, I'm not normal.

Angela Gossow. So attractive.

I'd love to read your guild application.

Gambino Statue

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:37 am
xLIZA
Rellik San
Well you know, the people here are hardly gonna list Angela Gossow and Arch Enemy... well I think I did, but saying that, I'm not normal.

hahaha, it was pretty funny. I did lie, on it by putting MCR but thats so I could get in to take the piss, instead I ended up being one of the most influential people in here, how twisted is that?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:28 pm
Rellik San
xLIZA
Rellik San

hahaha, it was pretty funny. I did lie, on it by putting MCR but thats so I could get in to take the piss, instead I ended up being one of the most influential people in here, how twisted is that?

You put MCR? And it didn't hurt you to write such awful words?
I remember when you first came, with all your threads about how everyone in here knows s**t all about s**t all.
Good times.

I think I probably lied on mine too. I think everyone exaggerates their enthusiasm to join a little..

Gambino Statue

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:14 pm
xLIZA
Rellik San
xLIZA
Rellik San

I remember when you first came, with all your threads about how everyone in here knows s**t all about s**t all.
Good times.

I think I probably lied on mine too. I think everyone exaggerates their enthusiasm to join a little..

I never said it didn't hurt, if you look though, I seem to have got through to alot of people around at the time, as their tastes and opinions have matured and got alot more informed. Plus, I was always right in the end, because I had reasoning for everything I said, and no one could argue with it. lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:13 pm
Rellik San
xLIZA
Rellik San
xLIZA
Rellik San

Good times.

I never said it didn't hurt, if you look though, I seem to have got through to alot of people around at the time, as their tastes and opinions have matured and got alot more informed. Plus, I was always right in the end, because I had reasoning for everything I said, and no one could argue with it. lol.

Indeed logic is the most persuasive argument technique.
If only you could use your powers to preach literacy and intelligence. >.<

Gambino Statue

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:40 am
xLIZA
Rellik San
xLIZA
Rellik San
xLIZA
Rellik San

Good times.

Indeed logic is the most persuasive argument technique.
If only you could use your powers to preach literacy and intelligence. >.<

Nah, natural selection will deal with those people, besides some people are illeterate due to things like dyslexia. So you can't blame them for it.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:12 pm

Lincoln park just isnt my style but people around my town would consider Evanescence emo-ish music.
Personaly. I am a fan of Evanescence but wat ever.

X rockMuhLonelyHeartX

xX_Marth_Lowell_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:14 pm
X rockMuhLonelyHeartX

Lincoln park just isnt my style but people around my town would consider Evanescence emo-ish music.

it is? hmm...well, i cant seem to get into evanescence, her music is too gothic for me...well, i assure you, it isnt emo. enough said about that group.
<3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:29 am
celine_jules24
X rockMuhLonelyHeartX

it is? hmm...well, i cant seem to get into evanescence, her music is too gothic for me...well, i assure you, it isnt emo. enough said about that group.
<3

Its neither gothic nor emo, Evanescence just plain suck, if you want to hear goth music, listen to Sisters of Mercy or Type O Negative.  

Rellik San
Captain

Synchronised Mosher

Interesting Gaian

8,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 4:11 am
I don't give a s**t what they are, I like them, I listen to them.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 4:17 am
Rellik San
celine_jules24
X rockMuhLonelyHeartX

<3

Its neither gothic nor emo, Evanescence just plain suck, if you want to hear goth music, listen to Sisters of Mercy or Type O Negative.

Sisters of Mercy rule this universe!! heart  

Paine_x

Magical Ladykiller

8,000 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Window Shopper 100
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games