no
  Why (pm me!!)
View Results

GonZilla107

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:51 pm
Valor:you get at the tower after you've read Yen Sid's book

Wisdom:after timeless river

Master:Talk to Mickey at Ansem's Study

Final:Go to Olympus Coliseum and do Ceberus Cup then when it starts go in to Master Form and if you dont get it,retry and keep doing Master Form thingy
and quit

Anti:you dont get it,but some times you can go in to it  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:18 pm
There's three you missed lion form, card form, and dice form. For lion form you go to Pride Lands. For card and dice form you lose a game against a gambler.  

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

surfrdude989

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:20 pm
what about haloween town and under the sea?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:26 pm
Ahhh(relaxing kind) good one. I forgot those ones  

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

xylert

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:29 pm
okay before anybody asks, Final is obtained randomly after the event at Memory's Skyscraper (the one where Soras fighting Roxas). after that event, you have a chance of turning into Final whenever you use your forms

got mine on my proud file while in Yen Sid's Tower, i was getting items so i could get the 7th orch+ so i could make the Ultima Keyblade  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:54 pm
bobdapirate
okay before anybody asks, Final is obtained randomly after the event at Memory's Skyscraper (the one where Soras fighting Roxas). after that event, you have a chance of turning into Final whenever you use your forms

got mine on my proud file while in Yen Sid's Tower, i was getting items so i could get the 7th orch+ so i could make the Ultima Keyblade
well atleast no parts were wrong. Though that's not the full explanation.  

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

xylert

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:27 am
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
bobdapirate

okay wait a sec while i go and get the KH2 guide i have.... okay got it. heres what the guide says:

Final Form
"This Form is earned a little differently from the others. Once you've gained it, you can change into it anytime you wish, like the others.

Similar to Master Form, Final wields two Keyblades, but also evphasizes aerial maneuvers, as Sora glides along the ground like in Wisdom, plus the added aerial mobility given by Glide. Both Keyblades also float independently for maximum range and swing! This Form gains Experience only with the destruction of Nobodies, so building it up is tricky until very late in the game."

the in-game description says that Final unleashes the Keyblades' true potentional (sp?), IT ANIT LIEING!!!! xd 3nodding

now Anti Form, again from the KH2 guide:

"Every time Sora changes into Valor, Wisdom, or Master Form, there is a chance that he will instead transform into the dark Anti Form. In fact, the more Sora changes Form, the greater the oddds of taking on Anti Form become! In this mode, all of Sora's commands are disabled except for Attack and Return to normal. Sora moves at double-speed, but this too comes at quite a few costs. Not only does he take 50% more damage from attacks, but he can't pick up HP orbs to regain HP. Sora also doesn't gain EXP from defeated foes. The Form Gauge depletes faster if you pick up Drive orbs.

The odds of changing to Anti Form are dictated by "Anti Points". You actions rise and lower your unseen "Anti Point" total, as do the situations under which you change Form! Anti Form cannot be voluntarily entered, does not level up, and does not earn you any new Ablilities for normal Sora. Also, you cannot enter Anti Form with an unconscious ally on the field or by changing to Final Form."

and heres the info on Anti Points again taken from the guide:

"Chances of Changing to Anti Form

Anti Points Change Probability
0~4 0%
5~9 10%
10+ 25%

Odds modifiers

Condition Odds change
most scripted battles X2
battles against Org XIII X4
battle against armored Xemnas X 10
battles with non-party cooperative characters X0

Anti Points

Change to Valor, Wisdom or Master +1
Change Form when ally is unconscious 0
Change to Anti Form -4
Change to Final Form -10
Obtain new Form Drop to 0"

also if you press the Square button while in Anti Form, watch what Anti Sora does cause i cant tell you what he does (its not like taunting or something like that) and while Anti Form has its downsides it has some good ones too. while in Anti Form, Sora doesnt do a lot of damage, but hes FAST AS S**T!!!! its awsome to go and use a Form while fighting a boss, end up changing to Anti, and just attacking and wachting the boss's HP bar just DROP!!!!!!!! xd

also in Atlantica, Sora just goes into the form that he did in the first KH and in Halloween Town, he just gets a outfit change.

best ways to level up forms (i think) is as follows:

Valor, equip Hidden Dragon and Oathkeeper and just find Heartless or Nobodies that have a lot of health and just keep attacking cause Valor gains EXP for each attack landed (best leveled up against bosses, for obivous reasons)

Wisdom, just find a place where alota weak hearless RESPAWN and just keep going in and out of the place killing all the Heartless when you go in

Master, go to Haloween Town and go to Candy Cane Lane and kill the Heartless there collect the Drive orbs (IN MASTER FORM!!!!) then go to the town square in Haloween town (ouside of Dr. Finklestein's lab) and kill the Hearless there and pick up the Drive orbs (IN MASTER FORM!!!!)

Final, go and equip the Ultima weapon (if you have it otherwise equip Oblivion) and the Oathkeeper and go to The World That Never Was and go into the castle and kill the Nobodies there

make sure you level Final up as itll get you the Form Boost Ability and you'll be able to use Forms longer also, the Form Gauge depletes faster in Master and Final Form then when in Valor or Wisdom

heres a neat little tip thatll help in leveling your Forms:

When in a Form, go to a save point and choose Go To World Map while STILL in that form and either choose a new world to go to or land in that same world and guess what your Drive Gauge'll be AT MAX!!!!! xd same works with summons also works with World Gates like the door to the Timless River and the computer that takes you to Space Paranoids and youll have a full Drive Gauge when you go in it

hope all this info helps  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:58 pm
bobdapirate

i forgot
you have to see the scene where sora fights the...blah blah.i don't want to spoil it  

GonZilla107

dante_sparta

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:38 am
wow. got enough info on the forms  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:10 pm
I like the anti form, yet I hate it. It keeps killing me when I try to beat Vexen in KH:FM+. I change into the Valor form to get my MP back (cause I use reflect and firaga a lot!!) and sometimes I get the anti form! The Sora clone usually kills me there crying  

yaksok h a e

yaksok h a e

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:16 pm
Oh, yeah! And you can't forget about the Limit form! ^^ You get it when you go to Twilight Town for the second time (In KH2: FM+ only though...) It's very useful for battles w/o Donald and Goofy. I dunno how to level it up though...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:07 am
kungasi
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
bobdapirate

okay wait a sec while i go and get the KH2 guide i have.... okay got it. heres what the guide says:

Final Form
"This Form is earned a little differently from the others. Once you've gained it, you can change into it anytime you wish, like the others.

Similar to Master Form, Final wields two Keyblades, but also evphasizes aerial maneuvers, as Sora glides along the ground like in Wisdom, plus the added aerial mobility given by Glide. Both Keyblades also float independently for maximum range and swing! This Form gains Experience only with the destruction of Nobodies, so building it up is tricky until very late in the game."

the in-game description says that Final unleashes the Keyblades' true potentional (sp?), IT ANIT LIEING!!!! xd 3nodding

now Anti Form, again from the KH2 guide:

"Every time Sora changes into Valor, Wisdom, or Master Form, there is a chance that he will instead transform into the dark Anti Form. In fact, the more Sora changes Form, the greater the oddds of taking on Anti Form become! In this mode, all of Sora's commands are disabled except for Attack and Return to normal. Sora moves at double-speed, but this too comes at quite a few costs. Not only does he take 50% more damage from attacks, but he can't pick up HP orbs to regain HP. Sora also doesn't gain EXP from defeated foes. The Form Gauge depletes faster if you pick up Drive orbs.

The odds of changing to Anti Form are dictated by "Anti Points". You actions rise and lower your unseen "Anti Point" total, as do the situations under which you change Form! Anti Form cannot be voluntarily entered, does not level up, and does not earn you any new Ablilities for normal Sora. Also, you cannot enter Anti Form with an unconscious ally on the field or by changing to Final Form."

and heres the info on Anti Points again taken from the guide:

"Chances of Changing to Anti Form

Anti Points Change Probability
0~4 0%
5~9 10%
10+ 25%

Odds modifiers

Condition Odds change
most scripted battles X2
battles against Org XIII X4
battle against armored Xemnas X 10
battles with non-party cooperative characters X0

Anti Points

Change to Valor, Wisdom or Master +1
Change Form when ally is unconscious 0
Change to Anti Form -4
Change to Final Form -10
Obtain new Form Drop to 0"

also if you press the Square button while in Anti Form, watch what Anti Sora does cause i cant tell you what he does (its not like taunting or something like that) and while Anti Form has its downsides it has some good ones too. while in Anti Form, Sora doesnt do a lot of damage, but hes FAST AS S**T!!!! its awsome to go and use a Form while fighting a boss, end up changing to Anti, and just attacking and wachting the boss's HP bar just DROP!!!!!!!! xd

also in Atlantica, Sora just goes into the form that he did in the first KH and in Halloween Town, he just gets a outfit change.

best ways to level up forms (i think) is as follows:

Valor, equip Hidden Dragon and Oathkeeper and just find Heartless or Nobodies that have a lot of health and just keep attacking cause Valor gains EXP for each attack landed (best leveled up against bosses, for obivous reasons)

Wisdom, just find a place where alota weak hearless RESPAWN and just keep going in and out of the place killing all the Heartless when you go in

Master, go to Haloween Town and go to Candy Cane Lane and kill the Heartless there collect the Drive orbs (IN MASTER FORM!!!!) then go to the town square in Haloween town (ouside of Dr. Finklestein's lab) and kill the Hearless there and pick up the Drive orbs (IN MASTER FORM!!!!)

Final, go and equip the Ultima weapon (if you have it otherwise equip Oblivion) and the Oathkeeper and go to The World That Never Was and go into the castle and kill the Nobodies there

make sure you level Final up as itll get you the Form Boost Ability and you'll be able to use Forms longer also, the Form Gauge depletes faster in Master and Final Form then when in Valor or Wisdom

heres a neat little tip thatll help in leveling your Forms:

When in a Form, go to a save point and choose Go To World Map while STILL in that form and either choose a new world to go to or land in that same world and guess what your Drive Gauge'll be AT MAX!!!!! xd same works with summons also works with World Gates like the door to the Timless River and the computer that takes you to Space Paranoids and youll have a full Drive Gauge when you go in it

hope all this info helps

OMG THAT IS AWESOME I WANT THAT GUIDE  

anima noctis

Dapper Elder

5,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
Game Chat, Tips, Tricks and more!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash