Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Finnish Emos Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:35 am
Aiko-kawaii
Rellik San
Aiko-kawaii
Rellik San
Miss Ann Thrope_x
Aiko-kawaii
oh wicked...
unfortunately,I don't really find emo looks too deserving in boys since those ones I know who have emo looks don't even know actually what 'emo' is.They just liked that fashion though they dont even know what it was.Yeah,in short,a fashion trend.And then I know some that dont even look like one but they know what emo music and emo scene really for.So what do you choose?A handsome looking (emo-like) poser or a simple dude who really knows something?
I think emo style suits boys better than girls.
I'm not into unbrushed hair, thanks.
I thought with you being a punk your were against all emo style, lol.

oh sorry sir.actually,80% of my music is emo and the 20% in indie.And this kid just wished upon emo boys not just beeing emo look,but emo music oriented as well.Your so lucky youve got to see many there.I only got to see one pure emo once in a month.Lol.But yeah,beeing an emo looks better on boys.

I though that it was 0.50% (possibly less) of music was emotive hardcore. The rest divided up among other genres and sub genres, as for indie music, about 20% is indie, but not 'indie rock' more as in independently produced music, which is what the term indie actually means.

yeah.and those experimental bands couldn't be just indie enough to produce one good music of their own.and it has been a wonder why indie bands sounded more of like pop punk.

I don't know, british indie from the 90's like Pulp, Blur and so fourth is damn cool.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:01 pm
Miss Ann Thrope_x
Aiko-kawaii
oh wicked...
unfortunately,I don't really find emo looks too deserving in boys since those ones I know who have emo looks don't even know actually what 'emo' is.They just liked that fashion though they dont even know what it was.Yeah,in short,a fashion trend.And then I know some that dont even look like one but they know what emo music and emo scene really for.So what do you choose?A handsome looking (emo-like) poser or a simple dude who really knows something?
I agree with you looks way better on a guy  

xSTHMx

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:52 am
Yori Heike
Miss Ann Thrope_x
Aiko-kawaii
oh wicked...
I agree with you looks way better on a guy

Also makes him look like a girl, so how do you tell the difference? D:  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games