Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Make my own emo guild, or work on this one? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sinister_murdock

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:43 pm
Noone says anything like you Rellik  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:45 pm
sinister_murdock

Yeah, but thats because there is no one else like me. smile  

Rellik San
Captain

sinister_murdock

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:46 pm
Rellik San
sinister_murdock

not that we've found yet so the odds are in your favor buddeh  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:51 pm
sinister_murdock
Rellik San
sinister_murdock

not that we've found yet so the odds are in your favor buddeh

Tell you what, if you find an ex-goth who's 6'5'', has eyes that change colour, is unusually informed for someone on gaia, beleives is traditional values of honour and chivalry and is dating a punk. I'll be impressed.  

Rellik San
Captain

sinister_murdock

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:54 pm
I caught you on a spelling error! It should say ' in ' instead of is, right before family values... Yea, like I said , the odds are in your favor dude n,n  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:56 pm
Hahah I'm allowed the occasional mistake.  

Rellik San
Captain

sinister_murdock

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:57 pm
Granted, you make up with an underused vocabulary, unlike the normal person's abused vocabulary, its nice to know more that one word for like fart or something xD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:59 pm
sinister_murdock
Granted, you make up with an underused vocabulary, unlike the normal person's abused vocabulary, its nice to know more that one word for like fart or something xD

Fart
Passing Gas
Cutting the cheese
Breaking Wind
Letting one go

There are indefinate ways to say one thing, besides, I find, 'OMGZ WTF!?!?! LOLERCOPTERZ!' somewhat very dull.  

Rellik San
Captain

sinister_murdock

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:03 pm
Rellik San
sinister_murdock

Fart
Passing Gas
Cutting the cheese
Breaking Wind
Letting one go

There are indefinate ways to say one thing, besides, I find, 'OMGZ WTF!?!?! LOLERCOPTERZ!' somewhat very dull.
Whereas I feed off of it!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:05 pm
sinister_murdock
Rellik San
sinister_murdock

Fart
Passing Gas
Cutting the cheese
Breaking Wind
Letting one go

Hahaha its the same on my myspace, I'd rather someones picture comment, be funny and insulting, instead of 'OmFg YoU TeH hAwTz LoLoLoL XoXoXoX!!!'. Because it shows someone took some time to think of what to say.  

Rellik San
Captain

sinister_murdock

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:07 pm
Rellik San
sinister_murdock
Rellik San
sinister_murdock

Fart
Passing Gas
Cutting the cheese
Breaking Wind
Letting one go

Hahaha its the same on my myspace, I'd rather someones picture comment, be funny and insulting, instead of 'OmFg YoU TeH hAwTz LoLoLoL XoXoXoX!!!'. Because it shows someone took some time to think of what to say.
Well, If I didn't say " IRL " irl or actually say "Lyke OH EMM GEE" irl then i might not stay latched onto it! (g2g peace dude)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:09 pm
sinister_murdock
Rellik San
sinister_murdock
Rellik San
sinister_murdock

Fart
Passing Gas
Cutting the cheese
Breaking Wind
Letting one go

Well, If I didn't say " IRL " irl or actually say "Lyke OH EMM GEE" irl then i might not stay latched onto it! (g2g peace dude)

Hahaha thats true, well have fun in your endevours man.  

Rellik San
Captain

Gambino Statue

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Look! My favourite informative literate and my favourite fanboy in the same thread!

Mmm. I think more than anything the problem is stupid people being let in because they were able to name good bands.

Making a new guild has no sense to it, do you honestly think you can weed out those you don't want from a three sentence (if that) application?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:58 am
xLIZA
Look! My favourite informative literate and my favourite fanboy in the same thread!

Mmm. I think more than anything the problem is stupid people being let in because they were able to name good bands.

Making a new guild has no sense to it, do you honestly think you can weed out those you don't want from a three sentence (if that) application?

But I do try, ever so hard, to keep the idiots at bay.  

Rellik San
Captain

halfmike

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:47 am
welcome page

The Emo Guild
(now under new management. :3 )

i think the name says it all but basically this is a place for the "emo" kid.
you don't even have to look or listen to emo, you could just be interested in emo, or maybe you are just the emotional type.
we strive to be a friendly and strong community.
so we're looking for nice people to join us.
:3

it never says you have to fit Ky-Whatever's idea of of emo.. it says what it says, make another guild if you don't agree!  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games