Reply Final Fantasy Forum
What the crap? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BerryK

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:49 pm
I had to watch it 3 or 4 times to understand it all .... and i still dont understand some of it!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:01 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Well, I know that Nomura wants to show a different meaning to the whole Advented Children besides fighting against your sins. I think it's about how to forgive yourself or something like that. But yeah, Nomura wants to show a different meaning to the video, but he also wants to keep some of the FF style in it too. Like for example, the style of the Lifestream and the style of fighting, those are some of the FF style. So that fight with Bahamut is one of the FF style that they want to keep.

As for the DDSS, I forgot what is the meaning behind this scene. I'm not saying I know what the DDSS means but I know there's a reason why Nomura had it in the scene. Oy...... if only I brought my DVD with me..... sweatdrop

Didn't Aeris herself say the whole DDSS bit to him once?  

- P L a g u e - X o X

Keyblade Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:09 pm
Loxagn
Okay, maybe I'm just wierd, but I did not really like Advent Children. Don't get me wrong, it explained a lot, but two moments in the movie were just... agh.
1) The final attack against Bahamut SIN. I understand that certain allowances must be made for the FF universe, but come on. That jumping sequence shattered the laws of physics, lit them on fire, and then peed on the remains. That, and it just looked dumb.
2) 'Dilly-dally-shilly-shally'? These characters are HOW old now?
Don't get me wrong, I loved Final Fantasy VII, but I hated Advent Children.
the jumping sequence -- if you think about, it's just a movie where some parts aren't realistic...... in this time/place/maybe universe anyway xD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:51 am
advent children is the best movie with the worst story. "Mother"? oh yeah, and when Sephiroth stopped clouds sword, what did he use? his sword was still forming. which brings me to the point, since when do swords need loading? "now loading: sephi's sword"  

AkatsukiZero

AkatsukiZero

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:52 am
dude, i like how you say what the crap. it sounds cool  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:42 pm
I thought it was a kick a** movie, but it got old after seeing so much hype about it.  

NocturnalWeapon

keyblader00

3,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:28 pm
everyone explained the fight against bahamut but as for the dilly dally shilly shally
they butchered the language when they translated it and thats why it says that  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:33 am
Your all starting to annoy me your complaining cause you don't think the movie is perfect when you hav'nt made a movie yourself make a movie and see how hard it is making it and translating it your all bast3rds.  

Hikari_x00

Final Fantasy Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces