View Results

Sea Sprite Nerissa

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:18 pm
GAH! CLIFFHANGER!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:25 pm
Sea Sprite Nerissa
GAH! CLIFFHANGER!

Teehee!
Yeah, I am still working on the next parts(I had those other already typed up, so It wasn't hard to just copy and paste them! ^_^; wink

`[Viper]
Captain

Sea Sprite Nerissa

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:35 pm
Viper.Luff
Sea Sprite Nerissa
GAH! CLIFFHANGER!

Teehee!
Yeah, I am still working on the next parts(I had those other already typed up, so It wasn't hard to just copy and paste them! ^_^; wink
HURRY!---NO! TAKE YOUR TIME!!!! DO YOUR BEST!!! ><; !!!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:24 pm
This one's good!
And my friend Bunni-Fuu said that last part of it could be the intro if I publish it O__O;; XD

Chapter 6- Youthful Night (and don’t be so perverted about it! D=<)

It had only been an hour since they all met the gate, and they said good bye to their Suna Friends as they headed to their own houses. The group of Konoha ninja all decided to hangout at a quiet place in a park nearby. Lee sat down at a bench, and was still thinking about his dream. He tried to think of something else, but then the only thing he could think of was Takana. He just couldn’t get either out of his head. He then thought what if the voice in his dream was Takana?

“No. It can’t be. Their voices are still very different.” Lee again tried to think of something else, anything that was not related to that stupid dream!

“Lee? Are you alright?” Lee looked up to see Sakura looking worried at him. “You don’t look so good, is there something wrong?” Lee started to blush slightly. Oh how he wished for something else to think about. Why not Sakura? She was so beautiful, and she was caring so much for him now, and she was being so sweet and- “Lee, hello?” He was knocked out of his day dream by Sakura’s voice.

“Sorry about that Sakura,” Lee said, “I’m ok, I just got lost in thought.” Way too lost. Lee couldn’t think straight anymore. Sakura just said ok then, and walked off, still looking worried.

She looked about and said “If you need to talk to someone, just come to me, ok?” Lee just nodded and thanked her. He thought if he did talk to someone about it, it might help. He remembered how he was about to tell Tenten in the ramen shop when Naruto came.

“I guess that the fact that Neji didn’t tell us about the welcoming made her forget.” Lee mumbled to himself. For a second or two, Lee felt like someone was there. Like someone was watching him. He stood straight up and looked around. There was no one, and the feeling had left him now. “I should probably get some rest…” Lee sighed to himself, thinking he was losing his mind. He said good bye to his friends and walked slowly down the streets of Konoha, hoping his thoughts wouldn’t get him lost.

Well he got lost anyways. He didn’t recognize the street he was on right away, until he saw a single light on inside the house’s balcony, to see a slight glimpse of what seemed to be a young girl’s face…Takana’s face!

“This is where the Suna ninjas are staying!” Lee said shocked to see how far he had walked. He wanted to make sure it was her, just so he could find his way back home. He backed up a bit to get a better look into the window, and he saw her much better.

Yes, it was her, but to Lee’s surprise, she was in a night’s gown, brushing her hair. The gown wasn’t too short, but it wasn’t long, and it was almost see-through…Lee blushed and looked away. Thank goodness she was facing the other way! Lee thought. If she saw me out here, she might think I’m some kind of pervert! He ran down the streets of Konoha knowing where to go this time. He ran without looking back. He sighed to himself, saying, “When will this mental torture end??”

In a window of Konoha, a young girl hears feet pounding. She looks out her window with a brush in her hand, opening her balcony door, and seeing nothing. “Must be my imagination again…” She began to shiver, because it was a chilly night, and all she was wearing was her pajamas. She closed the door and sat down at her vanity, and continued to brush her hair, hoping to make it very shiny, as if to impress someone.

`[Viper]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:12 pm
HAHA! I KNOW WHAT'S GUNNA HAPPEN NEXT!

naw not really =B

Tell me more, tell me more! heart

...and you should publish this... XD

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:28 pm
Bunni-Fuu

naw not really =B

Geez Bunni XP

Things aren't going to be the same now that YOU'RE here! XDD

`[Viper]
Captain

Heloo Penguin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:06 pm
-Sigh.-
Sakura... Don't know whta it is that annoys me so mutch.. maybe it;s her perosnality.
hm.
Nice, It could use a hint of yaoi thoguh =O
J/k j/k
So yea, Maybe you could add me... oh yea, tha'd be a comic relif. Hecks yes.
Sakura had somthing to say, "Lee...I think..Well I think..."
"HAY PEEPS WHAT IS UP MY HOMIE" Pen came form down the street hitting sakura in the back almosed making her fll foward into Lee
"Hows life treating you?" Pen asked exitedly, almosed knocking over sakura again.
"Oh. Hi Lee." Pen said with a smile.

Wow. Lol Just joking my frind..Just joking.

I should rite a fanfiction.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:00 pm
Bunni-Fuu

naw not really =B

You should!Then we could all laugh hysterically at ourselvs after we tried to make out with the front cover! xd So listen to the girl with the funny sig!  

Sea Sprite Nerissa

`[Viper]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:25 am
penguin love
-Sigh.-
Sakura... Don't know whta it is that annoys me so mutch.. maybe it;s her perosnality.
hm.
J/k j/k
"HAY PEEPS WHAT IS UP MY HOMIE" Pen came form down the street hitting sakura in the back almosed making her fll foward into Lee
"Hows life treating you?" Pen asked exitedly, almosed knocking over sakura again.

XD!
That is funny, really! X3
Actually I have a secret about the fanfic
I'll PM you and tell you it instead! X3
pirate  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:53 pm
Viper.Luff
penguin love
-Sigh.-
hm.
J/k j/k

XD!
That is funny, really! X3
Actually I have a secret about the fanfic
I'll PM you and tell you it instead! X3
pirate

Wh00tness!
heart
Ohh secrets..

Heloo Penguin

Tall-Trees-Falling

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:39 am
nice! Keep it comin'!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:24 am
-->I going to work on it now, so I'll post later this weekend X3<--  

`[Viper]
Captain

`Mei-chan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:55 pm
ZOMG These things rule! ^-^
I can just about picture what Takuna looks like. Nice description. And Lee, on the balcony part, watching Takuna brush her hair, then blushing and all?
Awesome part! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:50 pm
I like it! It it coming!  

Animeglitch

RPing and Fanfics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items