Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
A Writer's Worst Nightmare Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Creeeeeepy.
  DOSHITE, WTF WAS THAT??????
  OMG scary!
  XD, this was funny.
  NIGHTMARES! .....O.O OMG!
  Hated it.
  Pollwhore here for collection
View Results

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:39 pm
hate second person. third person or nothing, dude.

OKay, you lost me at the first part. I hear a ton about quantum physics from a friend of mine, and the whole thing about parallel universes was agreeable. But my characters would never hurt me or make me fix things. at least, the really powerful ones wouldn't.

*cough* Kamile would kill you all, though, because we obviously love Everan more. *shrug*

Anyway, huuuuuuge Kirbyesque secret: seriously had a hallucination one day where I could actually see and hear my characters, and talked to them for a long time. An hour, even. It was probably just my imagination or something getting carried away...the conversation kind of ended, and that never happened again.

Anyway, they love me.

Of this I am sure.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:53 pm
All of my characters would sieze the described opportunity. Though I dunno about locking me up... they would probably force me to provide them with some means to manually alter the universe themselves and then kill me. It's a good thing that there are an infinite number of universes and the chances of that acctually happening in this particular reality are so freakishly slim that I have virtually nothing to worry about. At least in theory anyway... I mean how unlucky would I have to be in order to be in a reality where that acctually happens. That's like the unlucky version of winning every lottery ever held... at once.  

lidless_i

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:15 pm
woooow.

deep.

I don't get it, if you knew they were going to kill you anyway why give them the secret?

I can't imagine what my character's evil little minds could think up. nuuuway.

I won nano, I won nano...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:36 pm
Nano... I was unable to complete due to unforseen events... namely my own forgetfulness... and an apparent inability to adhere to structured plans. Anyway, maybe I'll do it next year... maybe not. I have found that my work comes out much better when I let the story come as it wants (personification at its finest) and not when I try to force. The way I see it, I've got all the time in the world, when not preoccupied with something else, to write. Furthermore I believe that I, personally, would derive more profound feeling of accomplishment from a work that I had let come naturally and completed on my own terms than something that I had forced and was embarrased with anyway. (What little I did write for Nano was horrible... and freakishly one demensional in the sense of background story and character life.) So, yeah... that's just me. Also that's like an entire paragraph of excuses... really I just kinda... didn't do it.
I AM LAZY INCARNATE. RAWR.  

lidless_i

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:32 pm
mine sucked, and did NOT do the characters justice.

forced writing...is not my thing. Quality>quantity.

A friend of mine said that my book was the best thing he'd read in a long time! ^^

but maybe...it's cause he has a crush on me. *sigh*

so much for total ownage.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 10:25 pm
Wow....I couldn't stop reading until the end....Apart of me wished it went on but...I don't want to know what's gonna happen next... All I can picture now is bloody figures.... >.<  

Oukow

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:10 pm
Thtaaaaaaaaat's the idea, chica. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:23 pm
xd Looks familiar. And how is Kirby today?

Anyway, I'm glad it's just a story, because if that were real, I'd be dead ages ago. heart
Or worse.  

Voxxx

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:36 am
This is where all my creepy stuff goes, chica. To the sponges of creepiness. With Zahmen around, stuff like this...pfft.  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff