Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shine We Are! .:The Official Asian Music Guild:.

Back to Guilds

Reply Shine We Are! .:The Official Asian Music Guild:.
.:Suggestions 2.o:. (NEWS updated September 17)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vote for an artist for no particular reason!
  Gackt!
  Hyde!
  MYV!
  Crazy Frog! (eh?)
View Results

NaviF00L
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:51 am
Do I have to explain this? ^^ Suggest stuff. Really. Go ahead.

I really wish more people would use this feature. Especially that people who posted a whole new topic about my guild being useless. I understand that we lack activity but there's no need to be petty about it. v.v It hurts Navi-people's feelings. *smiffle*

So anyway... The
NEW part of this thread that makes it a 2.o instead of a nothing.nothing is the news-type updates feature. I'm going to tell you stuff. LykeOMG!

UPDATES

09/12/07 - Wow. Navi's back. Sorry about the unannounced hiatus. I moved and was computerless. v.v Back now. Going to update stuffs. Thanks for waiting. ^_^

09/17/08 - A year, huh? ^^; You guys mosey right along without me. It's greatly appreciated. Well Downloads 4.o is up. Not much different. Just less cluttered. All downloads still active from 3.o are listed here. Nothing else has happened yet.. but I'm thinking. Think with me, please..

SHINE, damnit!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:25 pm
*gives Navi a cookie* I know the feeling. Thats why I'm only vice in one guild. 3nodding  

mysticneko
Crew

NaviF00L
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:31 am
Well I started MTP with somebody else and he was recently abducted by teachers. It wasn't supposed to be up to me. v.v *sigh*  
Shine We Are! .:The Official Asian Music Guild:.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games