Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
What have i gotten myself into....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this totally bogus?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Grimmy_teh_Reaper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:04 am
Well, I have a friend of mine who has like a giant, totally, huge crush on me, okay? And from a mutual friend of ours he found out that I tend to like emo's (sorry for being steryotypical) more than usual guys (don't yell at me. It's just something I'm attracted too) We anyways, he has announced that he is going to become emo, just so I will go out with him! I think its totally bizarre but whatever.

Advice for him? Or me?

Discuss
People really liking other people
Changing yourself for the person you love  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:11 am
And sorry if this was in the wrong forum. I wasn't too sure which one it was supposed to be in.  

Grimmy_teh_Reaper

Breathe_In_Ecstacy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:54 am
if he likes you he should be who he is, not someone else. if you fall for him it should be because you like him for who he is not who he is pretending to be.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:28 pm
smiley78
Well, I have a friend of mine who has like a giant, totally, huge crush on me, okay? And from a mutual friend of ours he found out that I tend to like emo's (sorry for being steryotypical) more than usual guys (don't yell at me. It's just something I'm attracted too) We anyways, he has announced that he is going to become emo, just so I will go out with him! I think its totally bizarre but whatever.

Advice for him? Or me?

Discuss

awwwwwww thats so cute. But would you go out with him?  

evie x core

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:04 am
well if i was the dude,its really a possibility that I'll change to at least attract someone I really like.But I think,I wont still anyway.I really dont like changing myself for one person that I'm not even sure I'll end up as a happy ending.

As for you,do you like him too?Well i really dont know.I dont worry about my relationship too much since I'm dont have anything to worry about now anyway.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:00 am
Are you asking this because you feel bad for making him change and need advice, or just as a conversation topic? S:  

Gambino Statue

Grimmy_teh_Reaper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:46 am
xLIZA
Are you asking this because you feel bad for making him change and need advice, or just as a conversation topic? S:

Little bit of both.... But I never told him to chnage. He just wants me that bad.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:42 pm
Tell him that you tend to be attracted to meth addicts more than "usual guys".
That will have a more amusing outcome...  

Glamboy`

Gambino Statue

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:56 am
smiley78
xLIZA

Little bit of both.... But I never told him to chnage. He just wants me that bad.

Well, if you do like him and go out with him he will probably drop the whole emo thing after realising you'll like him anyway.

If you don't he'll probably continue to try and impress you.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:57 am
Makes sense, I just don't like him in That way. You know?  

Grimmy_teh_Reaper

Gray Skiez

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:14 pm
kind of like me only i changed before i found that girl attractive... anyways advice for you he apparrently cares enough to completely change but if you dont like him at least go on like nothing happened i mean if my "crush" knew it and she didn't like me i wouldn't want to lose them as a freind

advice for him its good that you changed for her but dont make her feel to uncomfortable or youll lose some of what you had trying too hard to get more  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:06 pm
Glamboy`
Tell him that you tend to be attracted to meth addicts more than "usual guys".
That will have a more amusing outcome...

That would be quite amusing! 3nodding My friend tried doing that, (he was all into rap and after hanging with me began to like more rock and then wanted to be emo so I'd like him more) I just back handed him and told him I would never like him if he was something he wasn't.. but, I must say those tight girl pants were quite smexie on him... sweatdrop  

xKaitlynxKrunkx

shizu_makai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:39 am
Well, i see this ALL TEH TIME.

Guys/Girls it doesn't matter.

It royally pisses me off but hey, maybe he'll look better.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:56 am
If u guys like eachother...
Than looks shouldnt really matter...

My advice to you:::
Dont judge a person by looks... It wont be better in the end. rolleyes

Taistar1661

OG Darling

20,475 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Falling For You 25
  • The Perfect Setup 150

The_Little_Emo_Boy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:25 am
Grimmy_teh_Reaper

Advice for him? Or me?

Discuss

Advice for you: guys like that suck. Don't date him.

Advice for him: nothing is worth changeing yourself for a girl, be yourself.  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games