Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
unstable...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tucker Tegato

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:58 pm
I feel like crap... every girl i've ever fallen in love with has dumped me because she wants to just be friends... i'm not stable anymore... i can't go one week without breaking down atleast once if not twice or three times... this makes me feel like s**t (pardon my french [yes it is french, it is french for mildly used]) anyways i cant help but feel like i'll never be more than friend material... i cant help but feel the urges to kill myself... some say that this isn't something i should kill myself over, i think it is... to me love is the most important thing in the world... but if i can never truely be loved whats the point in living... i'd tell you my plans for x-mas eve... but then i would get yelled at... again stare ...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:43 pm
blaugh well its really ture that you should kill you self over it..to tell you it really takes time to fine the person you love..its not going to take all your life time to find that someone your looking for....i'm also going to the same thing..you shouldnt really kill your self over it...im still looking for that someone...like i said it will take its time for u to find the person you really care for...even if its just a friend ..u can become more then friends and get even more closer then ever...i dont know if u understand what i mean..but im saying it really takes it time to find that someone you really care for...so..umm..i hope this kind helped u out abit...-hug- 3nodding so..umm..well take care for your self now...  

Beautiful Kunoichi Hyuuga

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:05 pm
Hold on, keep your socks in place and look at it this way, keep playing the nice guy, until your mid twenties, when these girls realise, that you are mister right, then take your pick out of any of them, just keep being mister nice guy, and all is good.

Alternativley, become a total a*****e, treat girls like s**t, and have a girl friend until your thirty, then die a lonely bitter violent man. Its your choice, I know which one I made, the rest is upto you.

Though if you decide to be messed around, cheated on and screwed over, I can put you in contact with one of my ex's, she's good at that stuff.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:08 am
I have to agree with Dave.

I'll assume you're a teenager and tell you that teenage girls are ******** stupid. Brainwashed and materialised, they're like the ******** new generation of Hitler Youth.

Reality is, nice guys don't finish last. Girls mature, people mature. People will love you and care about you, and I'm sure they do now.
It sucks now, but things will get better. If you rough it out now, there'll be something good in the end.

Gambino Statue

Gray Skiez

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:19 pm
least youve had a relationship i never had one wouldnt know if someone liked me if they bit me on the a** and told me so but look on the bright side go on more dates get more freinds  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:57 am
werewolfguy
least youve had a relationship i never had one wouldnt know if someone liked me if they bit me on the a** and told me so but look on the bright side go on more dates get more freinds

Personally i would have rather not loved than loved and lost...  

Tucker Tegato

Advienga

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:04 pm
It's true about nice guys not finishing last. I dated a JERK who cheated on me, told me I was stupid, and all that fun stuff for far to long before I finally broke it off. Who am I with now? One of those "nice guys" who holds open doors, has manners, and treats me with respect.

Trust me, xLIZA had the right idea. Teenage girls are -STUPID-. Believe me, I know, I was one. But once our brains figure out, "Hey, these guys are ASSHOLES!" then we go after the nice guys.

I know it feels ridiculously far off, but your early-to-mid twenties are where it's at. That's when you get out of high school, get into the "real world" and meet new people.

So work on making yourslef the person you want to be for now, because you can't give all of yourself to another person until you're able to accept yourself. And then, when the right girl comes along, you'll know it.

I hope that helped a little, I know it's hard right now 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:42 am
I thank you all for giving me advice... and i am glad to announce i'm not single anymore biggrin .... i'm soo happy... biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin  

Tucker Tegato

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff