Reply The Avenged Sevenfold Guild
Guild Members Introduction Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zane longfang

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:08 pm
yo im stephen ive been listing to them for about two years now my fav song is unholy confessions my fav cd is city of evil i live in alabama  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:19 pm
Well, I haven't been active in a long, long time...
[I've also changed my name, it used to be hevy_metal_roker_chik or something really close to that.]
And apparently I never posted in here, so I'll do a recent one. (:
So,
I'm Jessica [You can also call me Zane or Sailor Pokemon if you want].
Avenged Sevenfold are my favorite band, next to My Chemical Romance and Slipknot. They have been my three all time favorite bands for about four years now, and I don't plan on changing it. smile
I listen to music and I also draw a lot.
I mainly draw bands.
If you want to see some of my art it's on my Deviant Art[click]
I'm apparently modest about my art, so says just about everyone I know.
Anyway, I don't exactly have a favorite memeber in Avenged Sevenfold, I just love them all. Zacky and Synyster are amazing guitarists and probably my top two favorite ones at that, The Rev is an amazing drummer, Johnny is a great bassist, Matt is a awesomely unique vocalist. I mean, what's not to like about all of them?
I'm finally going to be to see them in concert at How The Edge Stole X-MAS on Dec 15th [other bands will be there, but hey, I finally get to see them live]~! 8D
And that's all I can think of to say for now.
Except for that I'll be on Gaia more and actually be active in guilds.
:]

MMO Rpg NetMessenger

Shadow Splitter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:46 am
I'd have an Avenged Sevenfold shirt, but dang... my money ran away. Anyway, I'm Dean, and I've only been an A7X fan for like, a year, and they are my favorite band... uhh... I'm a co-captain of the C&C guild... heh. Err.. My favorite song is Critical Acclaim... And uhh... Synyster Gates is the best guiarist evar!! Does he really have his own clothing line?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:12 pm
I'm Haylee. I got into A7X probably a year ago or so. I have their self-titled album and City of Evil, and an A7X hoodie. I'm not that interesting, but if you want to know more about me just look at my profile. It's stupid, but hey, still trying to find something good. My favorite members are Synyster Gates and M. Shadows and favorite song is A Little Piece of Heaven. That's pretty much how my mind-frame works ^^ Except I don't murder people. My mind is morbid and messed up, that's all. I'm currently an "A" student at school, and
I'm in 8th grade. (I'm 14). Anything else? Well, no, so get it, got it, good.  

Oblivious Anarchy

Fashionable Poster

7,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Citizen 200
The Avenged Sevenfold Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items