Reply Facial & Oral Piercings
lip piercong along the lipline = bad?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[NUTs]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:03 pm
i got my lip piercing done on the lipline (not by choice, just what the piercer did) and today when i saw a different piercer (with my brother to get his vertical labret) he tells me their a b***h to heal because it goes through... stuff (i forget exactly what he said) so is this true? am i dommed to wake up one day 5 weeks later and have a hugely swollen lip (like he said he experienced)?

he said he had his for 5 weeks, all was well then one day he woke up and it was swollen. he also said mine looked swollen. (i got it done almost 3 and 1/2 weeks ago)

now i'm parnoid ninja

edit: woah i said gumline instead of lipline. EW  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:21 pm
My ex-boyfriend got his lip piercing done on his lip line. Cuz personally I think that's where they are supposed to be [lip line/lip piercing...].

His only got infected because he was doing something with his car and he got some dirty piece of metal into it.

The last time he got it pierced was also on the lip line. I really think that is where they are supposed to do them... Unless I'm like super retarded, you can just shut me up anytime.

-Panty.Waste-

[NUTs]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:12 pm
ya i think it looks better that way, but a lot of people have theres a little below their lip. i think this way suits me better since my bottom lip isn't so thin... oh well we'll just wait and see but i'm sure i'll be fine...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:23 pm
Yeah. I think it'll look good.

I want to get snake bites, except I think my mouth is sort of small, and it might look crowded with a labret.

-Panty.Waste-

popcornsharingbox

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:31 pm
It just really depends on how your lips are. I have bigger lips, so it's more beneath the lips. If it was right on the lip line, it would look silly and wouldn't fit right, IMO. But for people with smaller lips, lipline is fine. I prefer to get them lower, but that's just my liking.  
Facial & Oral Piercings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games