Do You Agree?!
  Yesh! Let's Clean our Beloved Guild Up a Bit! xD
  Not at All! I See No "Mess" *looks around for mess*
  Oh Stop You're Complaining! >:{
  Mmm... Goooollldd..... *licks lips*
View Results

Dragon Chemist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:44 am
... That the guild has become so messy! gonk Or at least the placement of the threads stare In my opinion (and JUST my opinion) shouldn't the fanart be put in the LAFF section? I know the LAFF is for fanfics but fanfics are funny (sometimes) and so it fanart! See! I for one see a connection there!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:51 am
I don't think it's that messy, It's like a conforatable kind of messy, Like my room!

Heloo Penguin

`[Viper]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:59 am
Same here! X3
Alouth, there could be a seperate "Games section" for the vending machine and other games maybe...I dunno O__O;;

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:36 pm
Well, to get more subforums, it costs gold 2500 I think. I could always make a directory sticky, though...to make it more organized.  

Rock Lee Drunken Master

ThE ThE
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:37 pm
Dragon Chemist
... That the guild has become so messy! gonk Or at least the placement of the threads stare In my opinion (and JUST my opinion) shouldn't the fanart be put in the LAFF section? I know the LAFF is for fanfics but fanfics are funny (sometimes) and so it fanart! See! I for one see a connection there!
Well I take all my guild members opinion into consideration, as such I'm going to put the fanart into the LAFF section. But I'm going to keep the games in the main forum, as people are more comfortable in the main forum It lets them see that when they step in the guild, its still alive. But if the current number of members keep rising as is, Then I might take a game sub-forum into consideration. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:42 pm
ThE ThE
Dragon Chemist
Well I take all my guild members opinion into consideration, as such I'm going to put the fanart into the LAFF section. But I'm going to keep the games in the main forum, as people are more comfortable in the main forum It lets them see that when they step in the guild, its still alive. But if the current number of members keep rising as is, Then I might take a game sub-forum into consideration. mrgreen

Yay! I never thought I'd be happy about cleaning =owO= But YAY! Organization! xd  

Dragon Chemist

Boudicae

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:15 pm
I have an idea...
Us guild members should donate to the guld!!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:18 pm
Sudoku Pride
I have an idea...
Us guild members should donate to the guld!!

Yeah! domokun That would be good! 3nodding  

Dragon Chemist

ThE ThE
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:21 pm
Don't worry its not necessary. I'll be adding more sub-forums once I finish thinking up names and catergories.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:28 pm
ThE ThE
Don't worry its not necessary. I'll be adding more sub-forums once I finish thinking up names and catergories.

Ohh I got one!
Rabid fangirls unite. ohhh skills.

Heloo Penguin

ThE ThE
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:33 pm
Also I gotta think up a funny abreviation for it too, *whistles*.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:54 pm
Those are hard to do XD and still have it make sense.  

Rock Lee Drunken Master

Ash_Ice_Blade

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:41 pm
i dont se theguild as mesy so sorry  
Rock Lee Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out