Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heta-chan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:26 pm
Rhyme starts to sow the doll's clothes and insert the doll's eyes. Ryo watches intently at Rhyme as she looks at her master's 'master' work. Once all of the pieces were in ad accounted for, as in: hair, eyes, clothes, the maniquen, shoes, and a weapon for it to use, she laid the doll down on a flat surface andtook out her spell book. "Phew... for 30 minutes, not bad, eh Ryo?" Ryo nodded smiling like an idiot. "Yes, Yes, Of course Miss. Raimu!"

Once everything as in place for the making of the doll, Rhyme started to murmur a spell from her book. Then finished the spell by ending it with, "...I give you life!" Then the area around the doll egan to glow, and then the building shined with a blinding light for a short second, then stopped completely.

User Image

The doll was still glowing, but twitched. Then it started to move a little, then slowly sat up. The doll appeared to be as tall up to Rhyme's hip, just like Ryo. It opened it's mouth then closed it. It opened its eyes and showed two different colored eyes. One green, one blue. Its bangs were blonde and then the rest of its hair was red. The doll opened its mouth again then Rhyme and Ryo walked closer to it in anticipation of what it will say, smiling like idiots. "I..." the doll starts with and Rhyme says after it, "I?" Then the doll exclaims pointing up, "I ROCK!" Then does a victory dance, probably dancing about being alive. Rhyme and Ryo's smiles drop and stare at the said doll in confusion. "I...Rock? What?" Ryo says in confusion, dropping to her knees staring at the doll still in confusion. Rhyme actually was currently thinking about what to name the doll. "Hm... you sound like a boy and say you 'rock'... I'll call him, 'Roxel'!" She exclaimed slaming her fist into her palm. Ryo and the new doll, Roxel, turn to her and both exclaim either "YEAH!!" or "WHAT?!" (I think you can guess what each one said...). "B-But Miss. Raimu... This... boy? A doll for you? Not proper!" Rhyme shakes her head. "Ryo, please stop it. Any of my creations is destine for greatness one day! You'll see! I kinda like this doll!" Roxel then jumps onto Rhyme's back and acts like how a little kid would on their parents. "Heh-heh! Thank you for creating me... Rhyme? Rhyme and Rythems combine! Ha ha!" He exclaimed grinning and laughing, and Rhyme smiles along with him, laughing too. Ryo couldn't help but smile too and laugh. "Hahaha!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:01 pm
Esteban, now a few paces away from the once-abandoned housing unit, felt a wave of energy from the building and turned to see a brief flash of light. It intrigued him, but he had to get back to Christine and Blaze, and the unknown visitor he had left.  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

ibazinga

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:11 pm
Chris stood where she was, unable to think straight suddenly. Her gaze became kind of blank and she stared out in front of her. In her head she was frantically trying to collect her scattered thoughts.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:55 pm
Esteban approached his associates carefully, unable to see the presence he once felt so close. "Is anyone out there," he muttered, obviously not speaking towards the he knew were there.  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Heta-chan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:14 pm
Roxel twirled and twirled then came to a stop in front of Rhyme and Ryo. "This is so cool! So... I'm, like, a doll?" Rhyme nodded before standing up. "Yup, you're a doll alright. So, I feel cramped her. Let's leave, alright?" "B-but Miss.Raimu! We still haven't unpacked!" Rhyme turns around and grins crazily. "Forget that! I still haven't seen the place yet!" She takes her spell book and opens the door. Ryo sighed and gets up too with Roxel following. "Ok... but I wanna go to plushie palace! That place looks cool!" "Why would you want to go there? It's full of stuffed animals!" "Yeah, but they look adorable!" "That's what you said about a dog, but you almost got eaten!" "...touche..." The three of them walkedout and walked toward the safest place to explore.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:18 am
Emily had been pulled away long ago by something, though she wasn't sure if she had found out what. She had made her way slowly through the old mansion, pausing either when dust and small splinters fell from the ceiling over head as the battle she had left waged or an undead thing pulled her aside. The battle had quickly ended, but her progress made no pace, and it was only know that she reached the bottom of the broken stairs, where she had left her trumpet case. Her small form kneeled, long hair flooding her frame and expanding beyond her. She sighed softly, her one eye, a pinkish red, softening as she lifted the case and rubbed against her cheek. Her gills tasted the hard leather case before she placed it lightly on the ground. She pulled at her hair, forcing it once more into the small bun on her head, the bone needle sliding back into place. She cast her eye around, before up, wondering, briefly, what had happened, before shrugging and grabbing her case. Maybe they were alive. Maybe they were dead. The strings that ran through her vision, mis-matched and weaving together to made patterns had grown, showing more people had come, more people had left.

Her bare feet padded softly on the floor as she walked with a dancers stance, more weight carried in her toes then the balls of her feet. she paused outside, looking up again to the windows, broken, boarded up, some even weirdly whole, before looking around the area, unsure of wear to go now.  

Falling tsuki

5,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:32 am
Rogi had dozed off somewhere in the middle of the night and awoke to find Emily missing. "Oh dear," he said as he climbed to his feet. The commotion going on around the mansion had subsided and all seemed calm. "Everyone stay here," he ordered as he sprinted for the door. "I will be right back."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:11 am
emily pushed the bangs out of her good eye and lightly scratched the gills on the side of her face, pondering if, maybe, she should go back. her free hand lightly fingered the air, touching, lightly, the threads that were visible only to her.  

Falling tsuki

5,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items