Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Think about it...its messed up Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rikaLeshay

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:37 pm
Apocalypse_War
Welcome to Corprate america It will ******** you in the a** and leave you for dead as long as they get what they want.

exactly  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:29 pm
The first bestseller in america is cookbooks. The second is diet books. In other words, they sell us books on how not to eat what we just cooked. ( a quote I got from my mom's magazines)  

Orlyescence

Iru Mistwalker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:41 pm
i'm glad every one agrees with me lol blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:45 pm
Al they want is there damned money.  

Rainbow Gashes

sasoriXcore

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:19 pm
But if guys have to look like that to be cool, why are there an abundance of stick-thin emo boys? They're pretty popular these days...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:21 pm
Breathe_In_Ecstacy
Step 1: America gets us fat by advertising fast food and putting fast food resturaunts almost every where you look?

Step 2: Than they say women should look like a twig and should have perfect bodys. Men should have muscles and be very sculpted(i couldnt think of a better word)

Step 3: So in the end they sell us really expensive diet pills & plans that normally dont work so we can get how America says we should look.

it's called marketing it's all over the world...get over it  

The Dadalorian
Crew

tainted angel 87

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:31 am
Breathe_In_Ecstacy
bassmule
HopelessTMA
bassmule
Advertising has no calories and zero grams of saturated and trans fat. You're getting fat from something else.

its not the advertising, but its the fact that little kids will see it and thats what they want. people go to them for lunch breaks because its easy to get. we need places that are healthier.

If they can't muster any self control maybe they deserve a heart attack when they're 8. It's ridiculous to think there's some national conspiracy going on between fast food chains and diet pill manufacturers.

are you kidding me. a young kid has almost no self control they see a commercial for lets say chicken nuggets vs a commercial for a salad, what do you think their going to want. it mostly appeals to the young. thats why we have so many obese kids now. also on the fact that kids now are lazy and s**t. no its not if you really think about it.

my 4 year old nephew and my two year old niece prefer fruit and veggies to fast foods.
it's up to parents to introduce good eating habits into their children
8 year old johnie does not have a wage and thus can not buy fast food, if his parents say no he doesn't get it (unless he steals the money from his parents, in which case johnie has many problems).  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:38 am
Breathe_In_Ecstacy
Step 1: America gets us fat by advertising fast food and putting fast food resturaunts almost every where you look?

Step 2: Than they say women should look like a twig and should have perfect bodys. Men should have muscles and be very sculpted(i couldnt think of a better word)

Step 3: So in the end they sell us really expensive diet pills & plans that normally dont work so we can get how America says we should look.

Ahhh but look at it like this ameria is run by christian fundys, is you can't resist temptation, you deserve to die is basically their view, thats the real reason behind it.  

Rellik San
Captain

[[blunt.object]]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:32 pm
hahaha my favorite thing is that we buy big expensive cars so that we don't have to walk, then buy big expensive treadmills so we don't get fat.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:10 pm
You get fat by wasting your money on the s**t.
There marketing doesn't have a hypnotic effect, it's your choice.

Take responsibility, stop playing the 'blame game'.  

travisa29

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games