ROCK LEE FANFICTION

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[PLUR]]_limeshells

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:15 pm
Chapter One: Eyes That See Nothing

Another day of routine, a day of calm and reassurment. That's how Rock Lee enjoyed living his life, the same way he lived it for years. Training, sparring with Neji, taking advice from his Gai-sensei. Occasionally trying again to win over Sakura's heart, and being rejected everytime. It seemed to fufill him, and he didn't think his life needed anything else. That day he was laying in the tall grass fields, that was when he learned otherwise.

" Lee-san! Get over here in a hurry!" Gai called out to the boy, who had been tkaing a unusual break starring up at the clouds. " Coming Sensei!" Lee shouted happily out at him. He hurried to his team, and sat down next to Neji and Tenten. " Great, another lecture about "Youthful-ism", just wonderful..." Neji said outloud, not caring what Lee or Gai would think about his rudeness. " Actually you're wrong Neji! Today I have a very important announcement to share with you! My one and only daughter Suki has returned from her long stay in the villege in the mist with her mother!" Gai said, showing a bright smile and Good-Guy pose. All the three chuunin stared jaws dropped at their sensei. " So let me get this straight..you've actually been with a women?" Neji asked, until getting a knock on the head by Lee. " Of course! Gai sensei is the most attractive of the men in our village. Not that I'd date him, but if I were an older women I'd find his youthful spirit quite charming!" Lee yelled at Neji.

" Now now, no fighting. And yes, I have an ex wife thank you very much. Now, Suki well be living here too and training along with our group" he said happily, crying in over-the-top-dramatics. " My little girl is finally going to be training under the watchful eyes of her new teacher" he said happily. " Great, that's just what we need a genin to slow us down..." Tenten said sadly. " Actually my baby girl is a chuunin and is already prepared for her jounin exams. She'd kick all your asses" Gai said smiling. " And Lee..she's very fond of you!" he said finger pointed at said student.

" Me? Why me Gai-sensei?" he asked confused. " Because!!! Even though my darling can use basic ninjutsu and genjutsu..she's never had a special jutsu of her own. So, sixteen years ago I made it a point to train her in the most advanced Taijutsu..." " REALLY GAI-SENSEI?" Lee asked, his eyes glowing. " Of course, we're do you think I got the idea to train you?" he asked smiling. " Now, you'll meet her tommorow, please rest up and you are all dismissed" he said striking another pose.

" Ah..Lee, please stay for another moment" Gai asked politely. Lee turned back around as Neji and Tenten left. " What is it Gai-san?" he asked curiously. " Well Lee, you may not believe it to be so,but I've reached my limits in training my young youthful daughter. I need her to have someone to spar with, someone with her young youthful personality. So I'm appointing you her new spar partner!" he said, finger appointed again at said Chuunin. " THANK YOU GAI-SENSEI! I WILL NOT LET SUKI DOWN!" he said happily.

Meanwhile at the gates of Konoha, a tall young women walked into the busy streets of small shops and fruit stands. She wore blue open toed sandles, short blue shorts and a white X cross top. She had on a dark blue trench coat over her body, covering tattoos on her arms. She had dark black hair tied in a bun, looking very soft and silky. She had a beautiful face, with soft blye eyes and soft lips ( and beautifully plucked eyebrows). " Now, where is he. This Rock Lee?" she asked, lighting up a cigerrette
~*~~*~

This was an old rp, and well probably have typos. Sorry sorry, but let me know what you think so far. It'll get better

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:31 pm
WOW! That's really good! X3  

`[Viper]
Captain

[PLUR]]_limeshells

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:57 pm
^////^ thank you  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:08 am
the time-setting confuses me. Gai has a daughter who he trained 16 years ago? So she's in her 20's? so then Lee and the other must be a lot older than in the series...'  

Rock Lee Drunken Master

[PLUR]]_limeshells

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:02 pm
Rock Lee Drunken Master
the time-setting confuses me. Gai has a daughter who he trained 16 years ago? So she's in her 20's? so then Lee and the other must be a lot older than in the series...'

Yes, they are about 16 years old. So it should follow a few years after the chuunin exams. I'm sure alto of things happened at this time in the series but I'm not aware of it XD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:55 pm
[PLUR]]_limeshells
Rock Lee Drunken Master

Yes, they are about 16 years old. So it should follow a few years after the chuunin exams. I'm sure alto of things happened at this time in the series but I'm not aware of it XD

well, to get people less confused, maybe you should change the part where it says Gai trained her 16 years ago, he can't possibly train an infant XD
How about he trained her 10 years ago? I don't know. What age do kids usually start karate and junk?  

Rock Lee Drunken Master

Sea Sprite Nerissa

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:46 pm
Very nicely written!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:12 pm
Very neatly writen. i would like to see wat you think of my Lee-sama's story dat ive made in quizilla.com.
User Image
the name of the story and the auther's name is there. plz PM me of your opinoin. There are like 35+chapters.  

Samurai no Aku

Rock Lee Drunken Master

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:39 pm
Samurai no Aku
Very neatly writen. i would like to see wat you think of my Lee-sama's story dat ive made in quizilla.com.
User Image
the name of the story and the auther's name is there. plz PM me of your opinoin. There are like 35+chapters.

but there is no link gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:46 pm
Rock Lee Drunken Master
Samurai no Aku
User Image

but there is no link gonk

http://www.quizilla.com/users/little.evil.youkai/quizzes/Gaara or Lee ~(Chapter1)~/
found it XD  

Rock Lee Drunken Master

Rock Lee Drunken Master

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:52 pm
wow...quizilla is slow...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:30 pm
great  

-miss-uzumaki-

ThisAintItCheif
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:40 pm
Hmm I haven't read it yet but I will, people should check out other fan fictions they are really good!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:48 pm
Woot now I read it awesome right more!  

ThisAintItCheif
Crew

RPing and Fanfics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out