Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Live Action Sailor Moon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:32 pm
Samantha_Grey
It's ok, but honestly, the people who made it shouldn't have have messed with the classics.

The people who made it had Takeuchi-san working with them, I believe. She embraced it, I know she wrote some of the character songs, and it can stand on its own without the manga and anime.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:10 pm
Horney_Lil_Boy
Haha... i thought it was like power rangers confused
all the lights n fights lol

me too XDD I thought it was so funny the first time i saw it at AWA-con XD I have the first 3 dvds of it and I want more now XDD  

LadyShizuka

Tallycat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:14 pm
PGSM is only based on the manga just as the anime was based on the manga. It's a storyline that follows the linear version but takes a sharp turn. Kinda like Smallville vs Superman Comics. It was meant to take the story to a new level. Naoko did make the opening song herself and helped contribute.

I personally loved it. The princess arc was competely different but I think it gave us something to fill the little hole that was left behind when the anime and manga ended. Like the Musicals. I can't wait to watch those even though they are not cannon either.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:06 pm
Roselite Blade
Zahmira
Roselite Blade
Their base is Crown Karioke (sp?). In Japan, that's what Crown is, not an arcade.
Actually, Crown was a pachinko parlour in real life, but it was shut down a few years back.

At one point though, it did have a karrioke bar though... my dad went. I think it was both though (karrioke and pachinko).
Ah, could be.

I really like the new ideas PGSM brought to the Sailor Moon universe, especially with the whole Serenity issue.  

Zahmira

Kaidan

Ruthless Informer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:12 pm
I've actually seen the whole series, and though it was goofy as hell....I seriously wish there were more.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:28 am
Somehow one of my friends managed to get his hands on the entire series DVDs and I must say, I find PGSM rather entertaining and still touching to an extent. I liked the idea of making a live action although in my opinion, some of the acting was sub-par at best.  

Mahou_no_Kami

Viktorija Foreva

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:56 am
I LOVE IT!! THE THEME SONG IS THE BEST  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:41 pm
I loved it. I wish they would have gone all the way through though. I was dying to see what Haruka, Michiru, and CHibiusa looked like! That, and I was hoping that if they did go that far they would have hired Takagi Nao from Sera Myu as Haruka. I would have been on cloud nine.  

jovemako

Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces