Alliteration :3
  Rocks
  My
  Socks! :3
  :D
View Results

~Micchiru~

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:15 pm
I went on YouTube and looked for fandubs... some are good, some are... weird... But anyway... I don't think it's possible to dub Full Moon!!

People like to dub the songs and there are some pretty good singers out there... but none of them fit Myco's voice. People's! Go onto YouTube and search fandubs... It's funny XD
(No offence to those who made them... they did their best ^_^)

Anyway... Go ahead and discuss stuffs on here about dubbing this anime ._.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:37 pm
I've listened to a dub of Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch and I found it kinda freaky because I heard a little girl.... sweatdrop  

Leri
Vice Captain

~Micchiru~

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:08 pm
Leri
I've listened to a dub of Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch and I found it kinda freaky because I heard a little girl.... sweatdrop
I watched a fandub of the song Legend of Mermaid where they all sing, and only one person seemed good XD
Everyone else was too quiet or their voice didn't fit. But they did a pretty good job :3  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:27 pm
I agree...The fandubs were kinda funny. (But, as ~Micchiru~ said, they did try their best, so we have to give them some credit for that! )

sianori

Mirai Ando

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:12 pm
Have you herd the offical F.M.W.S. dub for the U.S. question ???????????????????????
I think it sounds TERRIBLE >.< they make Mitsuki, and Meroko sound like little kids >.< and (my dearest ^_^) Takuto sounds like a total BAKA cry / mad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~nya` rofl ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:16 pm
Leri

Me too.. they ARE truly weird.. oÖ  

Suicu Azul

Chibi Kiku-chan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:04 pm
Mirai Ando
Have you herd the offical F.M.W.S. dub for the U.S. question ???????????????????????
I think it sounds TERRIBLE >.< they make Mitsuki, and Meroko sound like little kids >.< and (my dearest ^_^) Takuto sounds like a total BAKA cry / mad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~nya` rofl ninja

I agree...And yet...I own dvds 1-3 and I plan to buy 4 once I have cash, lol....I usually watch it in Japanese though, lol. But I HAVE to see the episode (prolly either episode 13 or 16 so it's prolly dvd 4 ((yay)) ) where takuto sings myself, lol, i love yasuo saitou singing it but i gotta see that Jeffery guy talking and then have him suddenly switch to Yasuo mode and be cool, lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:46 pm
I have done fandubs sadly to say lol!

but I have seen a really good mermaid melody fandub ^^  

KikyoRin

Senroh

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:16 pm
It's very weird. They all sound like Pokemon people. Like Mitsuki sounds like Nurse Joy... My little brother kept saying that Takuto sounded like someone named Kenta. It was weird... and badd. sweatdrop  
Full Moon wo Sagashite

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games