Submit

How Crappy Is it? xD
  It's not o.o
  I'd rather not say x3
  Why did you bother posting o.o??
View Results

Garkudion

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:50 pm
Well, it seemed like an awesome concept ( the artpad, I mean)..dispite having to utilize my crappy eleven year old "rolling ball" mouse ><. It's crappy, so no critique. xD This is not a real piece of artwork..and it's my first time doing this anyway.

But I felt like I'd share since some other people were. So here you go!

http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?j9mi4p1jr1bg

Thanks for your patience @__@  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:17 pm
Here's a second ( A random request )

http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?j9mm5x7x8ts

I'll totally do some for people! Just request ^^  

Garkudion

angelinbeans

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:46 pm
Wow, you are really good. Especially from using artpad for the first time!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:59 pm
Really? Hey thanks ^^. I wish I had a better mouse though ><. I had to "Undo" a billion times xD.  

Garkudion

Ignaicio

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:32 pm
Aww.. i wanted to see... But my comp ish being stupid and the thing wont load... gonk ah wells...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:18 pm
Oh wow..that's completely amazing, whether or not that was your first try.

You really have a grasp of the artpad technique. ;D Artpad is meant to be sketchy.
Just a note, not a critique ;D Most people start out painting the entire canvas white (or some other background color of your choice) at 100% opacity, just like you do in traditional painting. It really helps when you use your background color to erase, since artpad doesn't have an eraser function. But you don't have to if you don't want to.

Anyways, these are really good. By the way, in the second piece, is that girl in a shell? ...Is that a girl? I'm guessing it is...Sorry, I couldn't really tell... sweatdrop

PinkGhost

Garkudion

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:11 am
It's a friend of mine, haha. He's a bit on the feminine side, hence the soft colors and features. He's also in blue armor with blue robes underneath.

And what a great idea O.O! I am a traditional artist, and I am used to the technique..but it never occured to me to use it with artpad. XD. Thanks! I'm so addicted to it now, though @_@. So you'll see a lot more stuff. Hopefully I'll geta better mouse for Christmas so I can create better images.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:32 am
hey that looks good i always have to use my mouse and man does that look bad when i do that. GREAT JOB! biggrin  

Sie Shee

DarkNeko86

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:19 pm
Amazing for your first time using an art pad I imagine. I've never used one, but it looks kind of difficult.

There is definite room for improvement, but I can see that you have the potential and ability to do so, just from the first to the second link.

You are doing great, and good job! Keep it up.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:19 pm
You might want to go over the sketchiness with some bolder lines to make it more fluid. That's what's really sticking out to me about that commission. Believe me, it'll make it look a LOT better.  

AkiraBirtron

Garkudion

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:25 pm
Thanks you guys, for the comments..though I'm not really looking for critique on the pictures. Flingy-doodles randomly done with my mouse are not something I would ever put in my gallery, because honestly I wasn't paying much attention to the correctness of the picture. I just wanted to test how how hard it was to master this Artpad thing. If these pictures were something I cared about, the'd be a billion times better XD And then I would be serious about critiques. Hopefully you guys don't think this is my gallery, hahaha.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:20 pm
how do you get the link to the art pad. i made one, but don't know how to get the link for it.  

kaname423

Shikyo Kumori

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:16 pm
THATS INSANE!!! eek it must have took forever Good Job!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:49 am
It took like..an hour..of constant "undos" xD. Damned mouse.  

Garkudion

The Anime Art Academy

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff