Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
help me please.....boy problems i really need advice

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

__blak__magik__

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:22 am
ok well....im kinda stuck in the middle of two guys....one is my e...and he really ..like really reallly...lkes me...and kinda still like him too.....but theres another guy that i am like majorly in love with but i have no clue whether or not he likes me at all...i know he used to but i dont know whether he still does or not.....my ex wants me to go back out with him ...and i want to..but i dont at the same time because of this other guy...i dont want it to be like the last time i went out with him....i was in the same situation then and decided to wait on the other guy and go with him..and he was really jealous....so basically im back where i started and still havnt got the guts to ask this other guy out because i dont know what im going to do if he says no....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:27 am
try to see if the other guy likes you. Send him hints that you like him. slowly become his friend. say hi to him every morning or wave and smile. if he feels the same, then he may eventually come to you. Tell your ex that you need time to think it through. If he really cares, he'll let you decide instead of pestering you. i haven't been in this situation, but i tend to know alot of this about relationships. good luck  

EllieRegret

Godsmacks_Voodoo_Doll

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:42 am
I'd have to agree.
I did the same thing with my crush...actually...both of 'em lol.
Yeah, I'm crushing on two guys right now, almost same problem as you have.
But not.
Anyways, get to know him, like become friends with him. See what happens then.
It works, I should know. I can talk to either of my crushes like they're my best friends now...but they don't know I like them. :/
Anyways, good luck. 4laugh

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:59 pm
Truth is, there isn't a high chance you and your ex will work out.
Trust me.
Been there, done that.
What I'd say is to go for the crush, as everyone else has said get to know him and what-not.

Zellian

__blak__magik__

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:38 pm
well the thing is...i do know my crush pretty well......nut he lives almost an hour away so i never get to see him like ever.....and he knows i like him....but....well....i dont know.....thanks for all the advice guys heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:56 pm
Then try talking to him at lunch, ur welcome  

EllieRegret

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas