Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Fashion Advice
Emo Hair Help. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

&&w-i-l-l yoU tell all your f.r.i.e.n.d.s. you've got your gun to my head
  <<./333
View Results

rockrgirl01

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:18 pm
Im kinda fatI have an ugly round face does anybody have a pic of a cut that might work  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:05 pm
Well, not much. Leave it plain...

There aren't so many hairstyles that work on fat people. Maybe you could lose weight, then we'll check, mmkay?

-Isel-

Ur_Worldy_Girl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:32 pm
i use gel
and i need 2 grow out my bangs  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:18 pm
Kixcerd
Well I can feel you problem. I had curly hair, but I hated how it look and was tired with the gell and everything so I got a perm or straighten it so now it's REAL straight. Easy to do and look totally emoish, well it depends how you must it

You are girl with a guy avatar, right?  

Art Payment

JobeDroid

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:03 pm
you could always get it chemically straightened. my hair is blonde in the back and underneath and black on top. and the blonde in the back is brushed so it mixes with the black on top. and its usually spiked in the back and always straightened.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:53 am
my hair is short and wavy so i always straigten it  

MissEmopanda

Love-Chibi-Kitty

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:54 am
My hair was wavy and thick so i cut it about chin length and gave it a bunch of lairs so it appears thiner then i straighten it and gel it and ya it works i would get a perm but my mother would kill me.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:44 am
My hair is really wierd!!! it's always been long , about 9 1/2 in) and very fine but I got it cut for school (private school rules, YUCK!!!!!!) and now it's really short (about 2 1/2 in) so I can't do jack crap with it. Any sugjestions? Sasuke the EMo Ninja!!! emo ninja  

Niko Bleau

Quietly Losing Control

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:47 am
Somebody earlier mentioned that they have curly emo hair. Could you please post a pic? I have VERY curly hair, I also want to know how to emo-ify it if possible. I always just straighten it, and it looks half-emo.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:23 pm
-Isel-
Well, not much. Leave it plain...

There aren't so many hairstyles that work on fat people. Maybe you could lose weight, then we'll check, mmkay?

Aw, that's not true. sad

I'm guessing you have a round face if you say you're "fat", right? If you want to slim it down, you find a style with two parallel lines going down your face, like those scene mullets for example.

As for your curly hair, I'm black so my hair is naturally curly, but I relax it and that makes it straight. It still gets frizzy when wet, but not curly. Even then, though, I still need to use a straightening iron when I'm doing my hair. I suppose though that it also helps that I have a REALLY short haircut.

I think someone could have curly emo hair... Just they'd have to be pretty creative. lol

EDIT: Found a pic of someone w/ curly emo hair. smile

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Tommi Herzlich

Fashion Advice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces