Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Wingless: Emptying

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackHawkGS

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:05 pm
Episode 14. Never trust a racoon with a butcher's knife.

Brian: The ship's on FIRE!

Spyke: OMG, IT IS!

Ritz: Will you two calm down!? We're entering the atmosphere, so this is to be expected when you're going in at such a speed... uh oh.

Spyke: "Uh-oh"?

Ritz: We're coming in too fast... s**t. Computer, all auxillary engines to reverse! Decrease speed by 40%!

Computer: SORRY. NO AUXILLARY ENGINES ARE ONLINE. SYSTEMS HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED.
Ritz: What!? We're riding solely on primary engines? There's no way we'll slow down in time!

Spyke: Well, Brian, looks like we're in one of those "let's do the things we've always wanted to do before we die" situations.

Brian: In that case, I'll be needing a really big parrot.

Spyke: ... I'm not even going to act confused.

Computer: PRIMARY ENGINES OUTPUTTING AT 95%. ESTIMATED TIME TILL GROUND IMPACT: . . . 3 MINUTES.

Ritz: s**t. Come on, think think think. What can we... I GOT IT! We’ll turn the auxillary engines on!

Spyke: It took you that long to thing of this?

Brian: And I thought you were a genius…

*Ritz turns on the auxillary engines. The ship slows down considerably. They fly through a heavy storm cloud.*

Brian: Why is the- AH!- ship shaking so –EI!- violently?

Ritz: One of those super storms circling the planet. Hopefully it won’t harm the ship…

*A lightning bolt hits the ship.*

Spyke: Yup. You jinxed us.

*The ship goes down and hits the ground. It slides to a screeching halt. The three travelers jump out of the ship through a side hatch.*

Ritz: … well that’s good.

Brian: Good!? How!? The thing’s a mess! I can’t tell the right wing from the engine!

Ritz: Brian, you’re looking at it sideways.

Brian: *Turns his head.* … oh.

Ritz: It looks like all that was damaged was the outer shielding system. Let’s let the energy regenerate as we look around this planet.

*Ritz gets out a remote and locks the ship. Beep Beep!*

Brian: Alright, so we’re looking for really special people…

Spyke: Ya… Ritz, did we land close to the beacon emitted by their ship?

Ritz: Before we got out of the SpaceShip, the radar said they were just a little ways north. Let’s just head that-

??? No, you won’t be doing that.

*Our three heroes turn around only to find a familiar face standing atop a tall hill… Polka! [Cue Zelda get-item jingle]*

Brian and Spyke: Polka!

Ritz: Hm…

Polka: Yes. Polka. Now, if you will, please come with me. I will use force if necessary.

Brian: Come on, Spyke! Turn into your bad-a** super form and beam her!

Ritz: No… we won’t harm her.

Spyke: huh?

Ritz: Let me test something… Polka! May I ask you a quick question before we “go with you”?

Polka: Quickly.

Ritz: Have Brian and Spyke ever considered eating you?

Polka: I don’t recall such an instance.

Ritz: She’s brainwashed. This confirms some of my beliefs. But we don’t have time to go into that now. Brian, throw us those StreamBoards and let’s get out of here!

Brian: But I wanted to see- … fine. *He whips off the three boards attached to his back and throws them to Ritz and Spyke.*

Polka: You will not escape. *She closes her eyes and at the same time, a small drone flies out from behind her. It begins to launch blasts of electricity at our heroes.*

Spyke: *Jumps on his board and evades a blast just in time.* Let’s get out of here!

Brian: I really need a cookie…

Computer Entry:

SEARCHING RECORDS . . .

(1) ENTRY FOUND FOR [DAY TWO, RITZ DIARY]

OPENING ENTRY . . .

Dear diary,

Do you remember that white snow like material I found yesterday? Of course you do. You’re a diary. Anyways, I ran some more tests. And of course… no results. From anything. It doesn’t seem to want to react with any chemicals at all. And whenever I take a bit away to do a test it seems to be… hurt?

Then something strange happened. When I was going over some of SpaceShip’s logs, Brian ran into the room, crying about something Spyke did (probably hit him the face. Not that I blame him.) But when Brian ran by the subject, the subject seemed to give off a mental pulse. As if it was… crying as well.

I’m starting to develop some theories as to what this is. But why it’s on our ship and hidden so secretively… I don’t know.

Oh, Ritz. You know what you seek.
You know what you've found.
You know what you must do.
Now open your heart and take action.
For next the episode will bring about many answers.
And you will not like what it means.

Episode 15 will change everything...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:36 pm
GASSSSP!

I love you BH.

And OMG! The Zelda item jingle! Dah-Dah-DAH!!!

How's Twilight Princess? Good? Will Kirbette like it....oh wait, you haven't played it yet.

auugh.

I have decided that I shall trade my GC in for a Wii. Never mind the huge cash difference.

I LOVE WINGLESS*waits for more*  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:20 pm
weird.
I remember reading this.

Just never commented.

Oh! Do we get another fight scene?

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff