YES!!!!!!!!!! He he he
  Mabe
  NO.
View Results

Roverandomness
Crew

Sparkly Duck

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:11 pm
I'm going to see it with my mum sometime in the next week. It looks awesome biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:34 pm
it really is!!!!!!!! i was quivering before it started cause i was so excited!!!  

Dragonprincess4eva

Devil_Teddy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:30 pm
I've read both of the books and I just seen the movie the other day. It was really good. I liked how the movie ended. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:01 pm
yeah it made me want to see the next one RIGHT NOW!  

Dragonprincess4eva

Falling Star Dusk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:39 pm
I've read both books they are great! i've also seen the movie i like Saphira in it. I think they did a good job on her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:29 pm
Yes i love how they made saphira (especially her voice) but i didn't like how she had feathers.  

Dragonprincess4eva

Report Machine 28

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:02 pm
i think both of the books are good and the movie was awesome  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:19 pm
there was way too much hype for the movie. the books made more sense. but the movie itself was good. the movie didn't seem like their would be a sequel. that's my two cents.  

Pelthas

2,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dragonprincess4eva

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:09 pm
Pelthas
there was way too much hype for the movie. the books made more sense. but the movie itself was good. the movie didn't seem like their would be a sequel. that's my two cents.

at the end the map was moved away there was another dragon and something (a person) dropped onto it. It seems like there will be a sequel to me, but thats me.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:49 pm
Dragonprincess4eva
Yes i love how they made saphira (especially her voice) but i didn't like how she had feathers.

Yeah I agree, her voice was good but the feathers on her were abit weird. But apart from that I think they did a good job, they could of made her really cheesy.  

Falling Star Dusk

Dragonprincess4eva

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:38 am
yeah, like you couldn't even see the graphics she looked REAL!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:52 am
I read both books and I loved them. I was waiting to see the movie. Then when I finally saw it I was soo disappointed. They were rushing the whole movie. Eragon was stupid(er) and it did not follow the book at all. crying The books were better. Eragon was suposed to have dark brown hair! Arya was suposed to have black hair! crying I'm sooo sad.  

Xathoa

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25

Dragonprincess4eva

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:15 pm
that is true about the hair color and stupidness. I was disappointed that they didn't show him training for magic...like with the pebble and stuff. It also changed Brom's death to make it more dramatic.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:09 am
I love the books but the movie is horribly made. Paolini (the author) won't even let them make Eldest unless he reads the script first! He was sooooo ticked! ninja The hair colors were wrong, Farthen Dur (spelling?) was wrong, Arya was too nice to Eragon, Brom didn't die in that way, they skipped Eragon's training, Garrow didn't die like that, they skipped Hoarst (he's important in book #2!!!), Eragon was supposed to go with Arya to the elves, they skipped slicing open his back, the shattering of the Star Sapphire, the Cripple Who is Whole. . .gosh, they'd better remake this before Eldest!

Myroux

Xathoa

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:09 pm
And they left out Solemnbum. I forgot how to spell it. It would've been a much better movie if Christopher Paolini helped with the movie.  
Main Den

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff