Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Tired Of Trying

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hinata the dog girl

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:10 pm
Ok im soo sick of guys telling me that im too unstable to date (please dont mind my spelling ><) i get soooo mad because its really not my idea of a great life that i brake down every five seconds from flachbacks of a horrid childhood and now im trying to stick it out in a world that is so much less thin what its seems.
i just cant take one more guy telling me its over a day after saying "i love you." its seems to be the case that no one understands how i feel. my parents laugh at me saying that i cant hold my own and that i should jsut give up (keep in mind not the best rents ever >.>) and everyone else just thinks im being a baby because guys brake up with me for the better looking slimer girl with great skin and hair. so i choped of my hair and tryed to see if it really made a difference with guys. it dose
guys go for really good looking girls.
i just want someone to tell me its worth the look for a better and well loveing guy.
even if i am being a bit of a baby about this im sorry for wasting space crying  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:16 pm
Im sorry you have flash backs, and its not your fault. I think that if a guy likes you, then it doesn't matter how you look. and your parents, they may not be the best, but from what i learned, they are still your parents. no matter how unsupportive they may be. Trying joining a sport team, of somthing that gets your mind off of these things. thats what i did. and it helps. myabe if sports isn't your thing, then what about a group or a club??  

EllieRegret

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:48 am
******** I dont think he deserves you.If he really loves you,he never needs the lookswho are you is the best.So just ignore.All of them doesnt deserve you.Just wait for the guy you'll love you because of just being you.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:25 pm
dont worry i've bin in the same position before... u'll find someone, and not all guys just go for good looking girls( i don't, hell i've dumped some really goodlooking girls, because of the personality difference) although a great majority does try not to find those kinds of guys...  

Tucker Tegato

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff