Reply Wi-Fi Connection
So i'm getting Jump ultimate stars for xmas

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flubsy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:46 pm
I know i am.....so who can i play on wifi when i get it? i want to start getting people cause this subforum is so slow....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:34 pm
I know I don't have it. And I appreciate your trying to help this subforum thrive.  

G a m e O v e r

Icy katie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:02 pm
.....So, is jump ultamate stars wi-fi?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:41 pm
Yes, I have it. I'm not playing online for a while until I can get opponents on my side of the world. I'm going home for xmas, so I'll try it then.

(Still unlocking everything atm... this takes ages.)  

Gonbe

Flubsy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:59 pm
I see well, I probably won't play online much till i get alest the majority of the characters......But yea opponents in the americas would probably cut down on lag....  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:47 pm
Rofl, I have all the playable characters already -- now it's time for the silly little supports. And I have to do that because one of them might be a gem -- and also I just like unlocking stuff.

This is taking forever...  

Gonbe

Flubsy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:49 pm
I've heard unlocking things is not long and boring as it would seam but just long and fun....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:03 pm
isnt this a japan only game? whats the release date for usa? what is the game's battle system like?  

`Austin

Gonbe

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:29 pm
@Flubsy: Wrong. Not after you cleared the galaxy mode and you have to unlock the leftovers. Playing one stage over and over and over is not my idea of fun.

@qewlkid: Yes, this is a Japan-only game. You're never going to see this in the US. The battle system -- it's just a pretty generic 2D fighting game. The sort with fewer moves but a bigger stage to move around in.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:34 pm
Gonbe
@Flubsy: Wrong. Not after you cleared the galaxy mode and you have to unlock the leftovers. Playing one stage over and over and over is not my idea of fun.

@qewlkid: Yes, this is a Japan-only game. You're never going to see this in the US. The battle system -- it's just a pretty generic 2D fighting game. The sort with fewer moves but a bigger stage to move around in.
It is very similar to SSB  

Flubsy

felix385

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:43 pm
ewwwwwwwwwww

jump super stars.....

that game is absolutley terrible. baaaad investment.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:49 pm
felix385
ewwwwwwwwwww

jump super stars.....

that game is absolutley terrible. baaaad investment.

I agree.
Ultimate Stars is somewhat better from what I've seen so far, though.  

Gonbe

Flubsy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:43 pm
I am now actually looking for people to play against......  
Wi-Fi Connection

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games