Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dias Falc

Angelic Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:25 pm
- Friend Code - 262079066747 - Friend Code -

1) I'm lookin' for a partner for some Co-Op! A lot of my partners have been Laggy McLagLag and I'm tryin' to get the items you get for beating Co-Op.

2) I have a shop open! If you want something, just PM me. The shop list will change from day to day, so don't forget to check in. Also, I don't mind if other people put their shop listings here.

-Items-

Kunimitsu - Sub-Weapon - Fires a short sword at the enemy. (Jonathan.)
Price - 4000

Copper Plate - Armor - Breastplate made from Copper. (Jonathan.)
Price - 1600

Battle Jacket - Armor - Made from special fiber restraint to slashing. (Jonathan.) Price - 12800

Great Sword - Weapon - Massive Sword able to slash through targets. (Jonathan.) Price - 5440

Biker's Jacket - Armor - Jacket with protective padding. (Jonathan.)
Price - 2000

Frilly Camisole - Armor - Camisole with cute frills. (Charlotte.)
Price - 7840

Silver Plate - Armor - A breastplate made from Silver. (Jonathan.)
Price - 6400

Iron Plate - Armor - A Breastplate made from Iron. (Jonathan.)
Price - 3200

- Easy to follow Instructions for adding Friends with Castlevania. -
To add me to your Friends list go into options. Then select the file you are going to Co-Op/Shop with. Then select Friend Code. Go to Register Friend Code. Finally Enter a my (or anyones) friend code in the box. When you're done, enter will appear. Do that and your finished!

And finally My Friend Code is at the top of this post. PM me if you want to do some Co-Op, or buy something. Thanks for takin' the time to read this!

-This Message has been approved by Dias Falc.-  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:42 pm
I'll be getting this in 2 days, so I will hit you up via PM when I do about doing co-op.  

felix385

Funky Monkey Bill

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:01 pm
I added your code. My friends code is 124640211307. I need to switch to my lance real quick. But man, I need more money to buy one of the better items in my store right now.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:15 pm
What a cool feature. I've always loved the idea of online co-op, but I've never been a huge Castlevania fan. I might end up getting this game.  

G a m e O v e r

Funky Monkey Bill

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:18 pm
Meta_Fish
What a cool feature. I've always loved the idea of online co-op, but I've never been a huge Castlevania fan. I might end up getting this game.
It's not the actual story, but more of a boss rush kind of thing. You go into a room, kill a guy with someone else helping you, then jump into the next room until one of you die.The furthest I've gotten was the sixth room crying . Also you can set up a shop online other people and other people could buy your things. That's pretty neat.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:38 pm
Yes! I finally beat co-op! I got the astral ring thingy. It was cool bceause we were both the girl. The final boss is real eazy, but the second to last is the hardest.  

Funky Monkey Bill

Dias Falc

Angelic Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:38 am
Coolies!! I've got some people to Co-op with! Yayness!

Yeah, just to let you know, Castlevania was rated top game of the week by Gamespot. (I think... If not it was the top Gameboy game.) It's really worth buying.

Oh and as a side-note, I need to make some adjustments to my store so everything I have listed is not up.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:59 pm
Can I buy thick glasses and the three nun items from anyone?  

Funky Monkey Bill

Dias Falc

Angelic Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:04 pm
Sure, I can sell you all of them.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:25 pm
When are you going to be on? (did you add me yet?)  

Funky Monkey Bill

Walamanchee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:10 am
Meta_Fish

Well Co-op is just a altered boss rush mode. It's nothing interesting...  
Wi-Fi Connection

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games