Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which one is better
  Kingdom Hearths 1
  Kingdom Hearths 2
View Results

First Prince of Darkness

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:55 pm
Well Kingdom Hearths was good but gotta say that Kingdomm Hearths 2 was better. What do you think question idea  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:11 pm
I like KH2 better mainly because it got more FF characters
like Vivi

Yoshikazu

Armed Battery

Stealth_McCloud

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:22 pm
hmmm I liked kingdom hearts but I believe two blew the first one out of the water. The way it was set up it was much more enjoyable. And plus in the second game sephiroth was a lot easier than in the first one. I also liked all the little action commands that you could do to aid in battles and such.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:55 pm
Stealth_McCloud
hmmm I liked kingdom hearts but I believe two blew the first one out of the water. The way it was set up it was much more enjoyable. And plus in the second game sephiroth was a lot easier than in the first one. I also liked all the little action commands that you could do to aid in battles and such.

wtf are you talking about try beating him without triangle button evil  

NINJA_master_god

Curaudo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:01 pm
NINJA_master_god
Stealth_McCloud

Well, the triangle button only counters that one dashing move and if your stats are high enough, it will only take half of your health, so blaugh That was my favorite fight in the entire game, though!!! Such a challenge the first time, trying to learn to counter every move he makes. I especially like the move where he knocks you into the air, cause if you aerial recover right away and start swinging you can totally turn it around and start waling on him!!! rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:58 pm
Well I really like the music of the game esoecially the ending music.  

First Prince of Darkness

Sabata101

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:21 am
Kingdom hearts 2. two words MORE OPTIONS. you can power your self up by fusioning with you party members.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:26 am
Curaudo
NINJA_master_god
Stealth_McCloud

Well, the triangle button only counters that one dashing move and if your stats are high enough, it will only take half of your health, so blaugh That was my favorite fight in the entire game, though!!! Such a challenge the first time, trying to learn to counter every move he makes. I especially like the move where he knocks you into the air, cause if you aerial recover right away and start swinging you can totally turn it around and start waling on him!!! rofl

Triangle button comes come in handy. My cousin tryed to bet the final boss with out knowing that you had to hit the triangle and square button repetivle. When he starts put up all his weird beams and fires them repetavle that get anoying.  

Sabata101

Sabata101

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:27 am
NINJA_master_god
Stealth_McCloud

he's still hard ether way. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 2:33 pm
the forms rule
I like final form mrgreen  

hatsu_nyan

Fashionable Genius

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200

hatsu_nyan

Fashionable Genius

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:34 pm
Midnightdemonx9
Well Kingdom Hearths was good but gotta say that Kingdomm Hearths 2 was better. What do you think question idea

you spelled Kingdom Hearts wrong  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:16 pm
metroidfan555
you spelled Kingdom Hearts wrong

Well, I think it's fairly obviously he was talking about Kingdom Hearths, the game that involves a fireplace. Next up is Kingdom Mantles.  

oh it is ON

Aged Gaian

6,325 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Other Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items