Reply Game Chat, Tips, Tricks and more!
Lost Number x_x

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Delerith

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:24 am
I can't kill him! >_<;; He's in FFVII and he's optional for Vincent. heart crying I've tried killing him three times, the first time I got sent all the way before I killed the Gi Attack x_x Any tips?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:08 pm
Sounds Familiar...but I need to see a picture or something. If you do I'll help out to the best of my ability (I got Vincent so this should be Cake-Walk for me.)  

Greenk4

iceman_dk

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:53 am
save before enterin Nibelheim, and if you're not in at least disc three when the storyline takes you to him, you need to levelgrind... a good tip when you're facing a hard to beat enemy is to have two healers and two attackers...
so if you equip your strongest magic users with cure/cura/curaga and "all" materia and use it everytime its their turn, it should be possible to beat him by having your two strongest characters attacking every time its their turn...

if you still have problems try levelgrinding in the mansion, and sleeping at the inn when you need it...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:06 pm
I PWN3D the hell out of that thing. I had Bahamut, Neo Bahamut and Bahamut 0 when I fought that monster. I made each person use each bahamut. I overkilled him!  

Greenk4

Shinigami Kayako

Devout Friend

33,575 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Stuffed Foodie 25
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:48 am
I build my characters up while getting the limit breaks and magic up as well. I think my characters were around level 40 or 50 when I killed him by casting haste on my characters, stop on the lost number or had aeris in my party, and killed him with strong magic and physical attacks 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:49 pm
I played over and used Omnislash. I don't think he'll be bothering for the next 4 times I start over...lol  

Greenk4

Game Chat, Tips, Tricks and more!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff