Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hoshiko-Takara

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:52 pm
My Status right now is: crying
((read below to see what that means))

RULES!!::: Follow them please

1: Follow all the rules already made "you know the ones if you dont here are some"
2: I like to keep things pg13 to even G which mean now sex no cloths of "Keep those on" no saying bad words "If your going to put **** for the word but please try and not do that"
3: I do not like bumping at all! "So dont please"

Please please please follow my rules and the others!

Oh and heres some facts KK
ONLINE/OFLINE SIGNS FOR ME::::::::::::

Online not doing anything but this you will see this face right above the rules: xd
Online kinda busy still has time to cheek things you will see this above the rules: confused
Online busy cant do anything but pms you will see this above the rules: stare

Ofline you will see this above the rules: crying

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:52 pm
User Image
As you walk along a calm pathway fild with trees all around you, they were well taken care of and the grass was cut to prefection as though it was fake. You walked alittle farther and you could swear you heard child singing, they were singing a slow tune that was kinda of creepy but beautiful. Soon after acame laughter then crying. As you started to go deeper the trees started to look more normal, the grass was fadeing into a forest to meadow grass untill finally you got to a lake on the other side of the lake was a cabin you couldnt tell if it was the back or not but it looked very abandened.
User Image
You walked pretty fair it took about 20 or so minots till you finally got to the cabin it still looked as though no one was in it and you started to wounder if anyone was liveing in there, Takeing a few moments to think you decided you would open the door but what if it was locked. You tryed it out and, it was unlocked.  

Hoshiko-Takara

Hoshiko-Takara

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:06 pm
When you left the house you heard someone cough, and you came face to face with a beautiful purple haired girl, her eyes were also purple and they looked at you smileing "What were you doing in that house?"
User Image
You thought "uhhhhhhh ummmm that must be the owner" but you kept your tounge specking clamly "The door was unlocked i wanted to make sure everything was fine..." then girl rolled her eyes at you shacking her head "Oh i see and you do know the person was right here" she gave you a wink and blew a kiss "But its alright im glad you hade a good heart to worry" thoughts ran through your mind and you kinda hesatated to say anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:09 pm
Reserved for more???  

Hoshiko-Takara

Hoshiko-Takara

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:18 pm
Reserved for more knowing me there will be lol  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:27 pm
Reserved you know why lol  

Hoshiko-Takara

Housing District

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff