Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
I regret things, and I need help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I date him?
  Yes.
  No
  That is really about how you feel about him. (not up to me!)
View Results

emobell

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:46 pm
Last year, one of my best friends (a guy) asked me out. I thought about it, but I thought he was kidding. We always kidded like that. I told him 'no'. Once I said that, he turned and walked away. That was sooo not like B- oops, no names. I felt bad, so after my next class, I went up to him and asked if he was serious. All he gave me was a note, then ran off to meet up with his guy friends. I opened the note, and it said things like:
"I always loved you. You are my best friend, and I will always love you."
I had to admit, it was beautiful. No one had ever told it to me like that. We laughed it off over the summer, but this year, his friends came up to me asking if I liked him. I told them only as a friend. They cracked down on my so much, that I know haven't talked to B- for over 3 months. I know that is shallow, but I can't talk to someone that told me that he loved me. It is kind of weird. Now I am thinking of going out with him. He asked me out today, and I still am unconclusive. So, should I date him? He is really funny, and smart, and umm....thats it. SHOULD I???!!!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:57 pm
if you like him, then yes.
if not, say no.

C A N C E R.

Orgasmic Poptarts

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:50 am
personly i'd never ruin a good friend ship for some action... like... one my my friendsd i was at her house last night... she was like all over me... but yeah i dont ruin good friend ships... becouse i think friends are better than gf/bf  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:51 am
Tweeks56
personly i'd never ruin a good friend ship for some action... like... one my my friendsd i was at her house last night... she was like all over me... but yeah i dont ruin good friend ships... becouse i think friends are better than gf/bf

but really, it's up to you!  

Orgasmic Poptarts

Corpse_Bride_131

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:25 am
no! you're going to ruin your friendship with him. last year i went out with my best friend. we've known each other since pre-school, so it was kind of like dating my brother, for me. then i had to break up with him because it got too gross for me, and we didn't talk for a long time. we didn't talk until three months after when we were both at a party together. it was really awkward, and the guy who invited us knew what was going on, but he told me he did it to get us talking together. he said he missed us being a little three-some. lol. but you really shouldn't do it. you're gonna kill your friendship, and then your gonna be like, "Meep! I should have listened to Corpsie!" lol. Whatever. If you think your friendship can last even after a break up, go for it. Otherwise, stay friends.
3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:17 am
its all up to you. if you think you are going to be happy together, then go for it. but if not, no.
<3

xX_Marth_Lowell_Xx

Whyos

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:00 pm
l  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:48 pm
well you could always give him a chance if you realy think its worth it  

Iru Mistwalker

Hugsei

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:04 pm
I'd go with it, if you just keep hiding from him, you'll just get further and further apart until it'd be to hard to get back together as friends, if you go out, you wouldn't really have to worry about losing a friend because you are already so distant, and you two may end up being better friends if you do eventually break up.  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games