Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
The E m o Debate [Music.Or.Style.?] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emo Is..
  Music?
  Style?
  Personality?
  All?
View Results

Demonic_Angel_Ruler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:29 pm
teenageZOMBIE--x
toxic_sk8er_34
hey who wants to be my freind

No-one.
Don't post unless you have anything relevant to say.
Ta.

don't listen to her. i'll be your friend.

and emo is emo. who cares if it is music or style anymore. people just label you emo if your depressed and then people go with it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:10 pm
Everyone thinks emo is something different, its changed completely to me from what it use to be...Because there is a thing that i call scenester emo which is they hate their lives, slit their wrists, cry, wear tight jeans, eyeliner, ect...I originally would have called it a type of music and maybe an influence of style...but now its completely changed and everyone thinks its something differernt.  

PretendItsNotForever

EllieRegret

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:39 am
toxic_sk8er_34
hey who wants to be my freind

I  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:50 pm
The whole emo thing is like punk, all the music and styles are going mainstream. Its becoming popular and dangerous. If your a "cutter" then don't show it in school. They would give you a detention and then send you to their idealistic therapist.
Emo was ment to be underground but, like punk, it is now popular.

its about the music and personality. The style is just to express.

Fallen Mermaid

Pretty as Sin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:00 pm
Now it's nothing more than a stereotype. Emo was a music genre (emotive hardcore) a long time ago and it eventually became a popular trend, until a few people began to have relationships with the same sex and cut themselves for attention, so all those things mxied together, have formed a stereotype that Emo means a f** who goes around, bitching about stupid tiny problems, cutting themselves, and listening to music with screaming.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:07 pm
~NightimeWrath~
The whole emo thing is like punk, all the music and styles are going mainstream. Its becoming popular and dangerous. If your a "cutter" then don't show it in school. They would give you a detention and then send you to their idealistic therapist.

I saw your sig and was wondering....do you like JTHM, or did you just find that pic somewhre?  

Pretty as Sin

xdownwithxtheshipx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:20 pm
~NightimeWrath~

Last I checked Navio Forge were still unknown by almost everyone, but then again I guess you weren't talking about Emo.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games