Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Its WRONG! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A r y k o n a

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:41 am
It's not just this guild, the entire human world has gone to hell.
Hmm, yes most people are unjustly rude, and most posts in this thread prove it.

Screw them,
Be happy anyway ^^

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:53 am
Im_a_lost_cause
Emo Guild? the reason i joined is so i could talk to other people, to get an understanding of others. Mostly i see alot of people even here are quick to judge and mean. Why is it every where i look i see hatred towards eachother? WE ARE ALL HUMAN! i feel like no body understands that. STOP PUTTING YOURSELF INFRONT OF OTHERS! yes your opionion counts voice it as loud as you can but when you are so quick to put your opionion above everyone elses thats when you should stop. i honestly dont mean to sound like a b***h but FYI you are NO better than anyone else! evil

i have to agree with you, and i think it is just what people need to think about, some act like the preps at my school.

dont let them get you down, you dont have to read what falsehoods people share, and let them make fools of themselves, just join another guild or post in the posts that wont cause problems or get controversail, maybe, like i do.  

shadow_kitten2006

Demonic_Angel_Ruler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:58 am
people suck most of the time and can only think of them selves. that is part of the reason i am so anti-social.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:18 pm
rolleyes  

DarkWitchofDream

Orlyescence

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:39 am
I really have no problem w/ preps or anyone else. I have a few friends that are prep-ish, and a few friends that are emo. The only kind of prep that I dislike is the kind that hates me without a single reason except for the fatc that im emo.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:26 am
xLIZA
Sometimes I wonder what happened to this guild -_-
WHAT, YOU MEAN YOU DON'T LIKE ALL THESE SCENEXCOREXKIDS.

rolleyes

I hate this guild.

Xyloid

Corpse_Bride_131

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:31 am
People are mean. Deal with it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:24 pm
CREEPS.ME.OUT.
Im_a_lost_cause
Emo Guild? the reason i joined is so i could talk to other people, to get an understanding of others. Mostly i see alot of people even here are quick to judge and mean. Why is it every where i look i see hatred towards eachother? WE ARE ALL HUMAN! i feel like no body understands that. STOP PUTTING YOURSELF INFRONT OF OTHERS! yes your opionion counts voice it as loud as you can but when you are so quick to put your opionion above everyone elses thats when you should stop. i honestly dont mean to sound like a b***h but FYI you are NO better than anyone else! evil

Im better then you.
I'm more literate.
more attractive.
My music taste is better.
Therefore,My opinion means more.
PS.Im not human.I'm a robot.So dont go there.

Wow! Your a b***h.

very merry unbirthday

Gambino Statue

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:00 pm
Xyloid
xLIZA
Sometimes I wonder what happened to this guild -_-
WHAT, YOU MEAN YOU DON'T LIKE ALL THESE SCENEXCOREXKIDS.

rolleyes

I hate this guild.

Yeah, and try being the only active mod.
At least you don't have to clean up after the ignorants.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:48 pm
Wow, just reading everyone's replies here makes me sick neutral

I totally agree with you.
It hasn't even been a day since I've joined this guild and I've been playing peacemaker left and right!
There's so much conflict!

What Four, just because the internet isn't serious doesn't mean it has to be cruel. The real world is cruel enough. And emos shouldn't badnt ogether in one place just to share their angst, we should be here for eachother to help us get rid of that angst and become better people!

celine_jules24, she CAN deal with your opinions. It's your ATTITUDE that makes her sick. biggrin At least that's how feel. I suppose she feels the same.

CREEPS.ME.OUT., you're not helping.

hiscarious, you're SO not better than the bullies that made you emo. neutral

HotaruGunslinger, you go! You're alright! Being deffiantly happy is the key to surviving this world! 3nodding

Phosphorlyescence, I know what you mean. Many of my friends are preppy, but so am I at times. I find that the male preps are the REAL scurges of man kind.

Xyloid, don't worry, this guild hates you right back 4laugh

And finally xLIZA, I know what you mean. Being the only active mod SUCKS a**!

Whew, okay, I'm finished lol
Looks like I may have alot of peacemaking to do here in this guild...
*cracks knuckles* Time to get to work!  

rickystrange

Pretty as Sin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:58 pm
I've been here only for not even a day and I haven't seen people being judged, just different opinions on different subjects, maybe there was crap in the past, but nothing I know about. And why somebody would put down another person that has similar interests to them is unknown to me, but whatever. The fact that you're saying it's stupid for somebody to be depressed for what was said on the internet, yet also, going off and complaining like this when you could leave or just ignore any conflict that may happen sounds a bit hypocritical, don't you think? (sorry, but I don't think I spelt that word correctly)

EDIT: Okay, I have finally seen some hell in this guild, and it's all bottled up in this topic.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:05 pm
To Im_a_lost_cause (i'm tired of editing): You did make some points though and I'll give you that. smile  

Pretty as Sin

The_Little_Emo_Boy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:11 am
-shakes head-  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games