Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
WTF Hotel (the RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[picture.perfect.failure]

Liberal Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:26 pm
Marci studied the roster comprehensively, nodding each time she learned something new.
When Frank finished, she placed the roster atop her suitcase and shook her head.
"Well, I try to keep to myself, so none of that should be too hard."
She smiled awkwardly, mentally reviewing the guidelines she'd been given. "I'll do my best."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:26 pm
All right, enjoy your stay.

and headed down to the foot of the stairs

HasmatX

Solaris lux

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:18 pm
Solaris walked in to notice no one was there. "Now what? I need to find other members. But, first I should complete my other missions too. I need to find that weapon. That weapon the gods said they would give me. They said they would find it in the...ummm, I remember. They said the Duel arena. I guess I will go there."

((To Duel Arena))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:31 pm
Many of the Lich undead had gathered in or around the building since the fall of the necropolis, and had seettled into the nooks and cranies of the building, remaining docile and even helpfull at times, but something stired them

It was their chance to reclaim their grave, abnd they would risk everything for it

O)nly a few words danced on their undead tounges "Rustir.. go... to.... Rustir..."  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Solaris lux

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:58 am
Solaris walked up to the counter. He noticed no one was there. He put two pennies on the counter, and then walked away, leaving some blood on the counter. Solaris then walked into the bar. He ordered some alcohol, and the bartender gave it to him, weireded out by the two slashes on the guy's body. Solaris poured the alcohol on the wounds and make sharp breaths. Then he asked the bartender where some towels where, and the bartender pointed at the pantry direction. Solaris rapped some towels against the slashes and pressed down on them. Solaris was in a rush trying to stop the bleeding and trying to get some bandages, when he heard someone say 'Rustir'. Isn't that a place in the dead zone? Something must be up, but I am going to have to skip what ever is happening until sunrise, and until I get better. Nothing was working. Solaris needed to find someone. He left the place, putting more money on the counter so they would not do something troublesome because there where bloody towels. Solaris noticed a bar, and walked toward it. "I don't like depending on others, but these slashes are pissing me off." Solaris grumbled.

((To the bar!!))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:29 pm
Chastity landed a little outside the hotel and saw the undead. She felt they were not here by choice.

What happened?  

HasmatX

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:57 pm
Seeing no responce from the zombies Chastity heads inside

Hello All. xd

Lets get to work, this place could use a good referbushing. With the help of our recent funds we can finally fix this place up and help everyone of our guests with cheaper energy and thus reduced rates. Now let's Begin.

The WTF Hotel as abuzz with life, enlife, i-life, and unlife. Fixing walls and polishing name plates and whatever needed to be done.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:15 pm
All of the first 200 name plates polished Chastity went into the trap door on the wall that lead to the boiler room She began tweaking the normality levels and up graded the boilers till they were nearly 35 years ahead of thier time in terms of efficentcy then she went to the pipes and began fixing the cracks...  

HasmatX

HasmatX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:56 pm
Chastity got done fixing the cracks the WTF Hotel was back and better than ever.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:13 pm
Chastity sat in a slightly alluring position at the front counter waiting for a customer.  

HasmatX

Empress Amor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:48 pm
Star walked in the hotel looking around "wow this place looks great!" she said holding her stuff..she noticed someone was at the front counter she started to walking up to the front counter ninja 3nodding blaugh  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff