Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Christianity the ONLY religion that many are against? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:50 am
In general I don't target any one religion or one god. For example, I've had many debates on spirits and ghosts and whatever else the wicca and wicca like people believe. However, Christianity is the big religion in America, so 8/10 times I get in a debate about "god" the god in question is the Christian god, the god of Abraham, he who resides on Mt. Sianide (spelling?), Mr. I am that I am. Though I always wondered if maybe his name is suposed to be Iam: like pronounced "EYEyam." Anyway, because I encounter so many Christians I am very experienced at debating Christian faith. I suppose if I lived in India I'd be experienced at debating against the Hindu god, that is, if I haven't benn killed earlier. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:19 pm
Because Christians are just like that. They are intolerant of religions and they consider non-believers and people of different religions trash or lower than dirt. Thus they treat them so.  

Vedun

ChocoChan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:47 pm
Well, I don't have too many Hindus banging on my door telling me to believe lest I die a fiery death of painful doom.
Still, I think Muslims are getting there- all this argument over which branch is right... Yep.  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff