Reply ----::::The FISH Tank::::----
^_^ New Betta!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arius Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:04 pm
I'll hopefully have a pic soon, but he's got blood-red, almost black fins and a beautiful body- an almost metallic green the fades to blue then to purple and back as he swims and hits different lighting...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:54 pm
Wow, that sounds great! My first fish that I had on my own was a Betta, they're pretty cool. Can't wait for the pictures!
Congratulations. biggrin

Egotistical Moose

Fable Fae

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:34 pm
I'll be happy to see a picture of your new Betta soon! :'D  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:49 pm
I used to be crazy over bettas......I still am technically, since they dont need a very big tank......but im still one of the advocates for bettas being in a 10 gallon tank at the smallest, I dont know why people insist on tiny tanks, I know they are ok with them, but wouldnt you want the best for them? ANYWAYS, my betta LOVED when I transfered him from his 1 gallon tank to the 15 gallon one...he automatically made this log cave thing his base of opperations......man do I miss him!

now I just have 1 black phantom tetra, 1 panda cory catfish, and my pride and joy male swordtail..........

Keep in mind when you look at his picture that I raised him from a baby when his parents decided to breed....he is now 4 years old and going strong, he even had children of his own, but they all got new homes!!
User Image  

SquishyAngeh
Crew

55G FreshWater

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:16 am
sweet weres the pics? and kodos on raising that fish to adult  
----::::The FISH Tank::::----

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items