Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Feh.. Christmas is Coming

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hugsei

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:37 am
First things first, I am not a grinch or anything I love the holidays. But, I found out that my mom doesn't get a christmas vacation, so I'll be stuck at home with only my brother and my dad. My brother I shouldn't have to worry about to much, he'll have new toys and won't bother me. But my dad dominates my vacation and makes me do all this stupid crap for him that he could easily do for himself. He doesn't seem to realise that this is my vacation too. So yeah, I'm going to be happy for two days, then miserable 'till it's over. And! To top it all off, I won't be able to talk to my girlfriend again until Tuesday. Sorry for putting this on you guys, I just wanted to vent..  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:31 am
Oh, I totally understand what you mean.
My mom's the same way, but just with cleaning. She's the one taking a week off, and my dad isn't, and I've come to realize that I only have 3-4 possible days just to myself for the whole 2 and a half weeks. It pretty much sucks, I know. :[ There's not much advice I can give you on this, I'm sorry. I just try to cope with it, vent and rant to my friends, or even my diary or something. If you aren't already, maybe get into writing. It helps get everything out. :]

Of course, you've probably heard the whole "family comes first" bit, but when you need a break from family, friends are there to help you, and that's when friends are your family. It really hurt me when my friend told me that, but when there's nothing to look foreward to, you can always look foreward to friends. :]

If you need anyone to talk to, just PM me, 'kay?

[.Lea.]

Vitalli

Dangerous Wife

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:50 pm
dood that sux. i know wat u mean tho. sad  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items