Reply Ear Piercings
How large should I go?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

clickhim

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:59 pm
Hello! I'm sorry if this is a repeat thread, but I didn't have time to look through all the threads.
My questions are:
1. How large should I stretch my earlobes? I'm 14 and at a 2 gauge right now. The thing I'm most worried about is that they will not stretch back.
2. Is there a size (for any age) that your earlobe does not stretch back after?
3. Should I wait until I'm older to go bigger?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:06 pm
How big is really just up to you and what you like. If you can't decide, maybe just don't do it?

How big also depends on person to person to have it shrink back. Some can only go to a 0g, and others can still look normal after 1/2". To be safe, 0g is a decent restriction.

You can always wait until you are older. It's the safe route, anyhow.

It's easier when the person is all gung ho to get as large as possible and is willing to deal with the effects, but when you're unsure, you may end up regetting it later. So yeah, if you're going to be really upset that your ear looks funny later on, best not to even go there. sweatdrop  

dagon is a gloomy bear
Crew

Lonely Lunatic

Warninglv100
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:05 pm
I'd say stay where you're at until you KNOW you want it. I waited two years at 2ga until I decided whether I wanted to deal with the repercussions of stretching larger. (I will be turning 19 in a few weeks).  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:16 am
Warninglv100
I'd say stay where you're at until you KNOW you want it. I waited two years at 2ga until I decided whether I wanted to deal with the repercussions of stretching larger. (I will be turning 19 in a few weeks).

i agree. stretching is something you shouldn't do unless you're sure you want to. i've been stretching for a while, and each time, i knew without a doubt that i wanted to.  

Rohypnolsicle

curseyes

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:35 pm
Never stop stretching. cool  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:03 pm
I want to get mine to an inch or inch 1/2. Mmm..I'll deal with the repercussions. I really want it. I think it looks amazing. Just takes a long time. A lot of people discourage me from doing it, though, because of the pain it will be to fix my ear if I didn't want it anymore. But I love it and I want it. smile To each his/her own.  

popcornsharingbox

Ear Piercings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff